MPQ at Marvel.com: Doctor Octopus (5/30/17)

Options
124»

Comments

• bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,115 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Well, I've already thought up a team for this new Doc Ock: 5* Hawkeye + 4* Coulson.  There are several combos here:

Hawkeye & Coulson are already a super AP engine, but you can use some of that extra blue for Doc Ock's mechanical arm tiles to make extra matches (getting even more AP).  Since there's rainbow coverage here, nothing will go to waste.

Coulson's Yellow and Hawkeye's Red are mostly for the AP engine, with added offense.

Hawkeye's first arrow and Doc Ock's Black can both stun enemies.

Coulson's purple could be used to gain green faster, thus putting down Doc's Nuclear Reactor tile.  Hawkeye should naturally fortify the tile soon after.  Coulson's purple passive may reduce the countdown faster and when it reaches 1, use Coulson's purple power to match the tile and game over. (I believe it works fortified).

• JarvisJackrabbit
    JarvisJackrabbit Posts: 232 Tile Toppler
    edited May 2017
    Options
    He looks like fun, but I'm still holding onto the hope that we'll see Hydrock (The Superior Octopus) at some point as well while Secret Empire is going on.

https://imgur.com/gallery/EsIzv

• Evilplayer
    Evilplayer Posts: 29 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Really? Recycle again? It seems that the people that voted for *heroes for hire* price to go up, voted for this ''new'' character as well. 
    :) 
  • FokaiHI
    FokaiHI Posts: 272 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Villains... we need more
  • bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,115 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    How about some more board shaking, color reducing characters in the 5* realm?  Similar to Quake, XFW, Magneto, Loki, etc.  Ironman has his blue power to remove all reds, which is cool though.  We have A LOT of special tile creators now.  How about a 5* special tile buffer?  Or a good 5* AP Stealer?  Or a super defensive 5*?

• Partyof5
    Partyof5 Posts: 62 Match Maker
    Options
    A new villain? Yay! Wait, it's one we already have? Boo.  And still no new X-characters.