High Level (100+), do you spread the iso or concentrate it?

Options
124»

Comments

• Currently trying to make all my 3* lvl 100+ with the exception of IM40. He isn't worthy if 3* status or of ISO-8.
  • NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Currently trying to make all my 3* lvl 100+ with the exception of IM40. He isn't worthy if 3* status or of ISO-8.

Think you're greatly underrating IM40, especially how walkyourpath used him on his main team while winning the first elite tournament. The dude has 1 great support ability and a ton of hp, which is enough for him to be at least somewhat viable. He's definitely a lot better than the actual dregs of the 3* characters (Loki/Rag, cough cough).
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Options
    I think you're underrating him, too. I use him a ton in PvE events.
  • Currently trying to make all my 3* lvl 100+ with the exception of IM40. He isn't worthy if 3* status or of ISO-8.

Think you're greatly underrating IM40, especially how walkyourpath used him on his main team while winning the first elite tournament. The dude has 1 great support ability and a ton of hp, which is enough for him to be at least somewhat viable. He's definitely a lot better than the actual dregs of the 3* characters (Loki/Rag, cough cough).

I still like my rags. He probably is better than Loki minus when paired with patch. My Loki is Lso dragging behind the pack in levels though. I think besides those 2 Psylocke and BP all my 3* will be between 100-115 within the next week or so.