New lightning rounds?

Options
12346»

Comments

• lleywen wrote:
    do you have an idea of how many points should we got at the end of a tourney ?
    around 400 points to be placed in 25-50 ?

Thanks....

Yes. European players should play on morning. Good scenario for me, ficnished just on time. Attacking poor players until 200/250 points then, using boosts to beat users with around 250/300 points. Be sure that the battle won't take too many time (focus on Daken early, bullseye, etc...then avoid team with too many levels rag).

I success reaching the TOP8 for Rag (not my favorite character but he is ok).

334608photo.png

that was a good competition. No many points lost.
  • How have you done from this tournament so far? I mainly aimed for the 25-50 award of a random *** token and so far got the following: 3 x Magneto (1 of each colour), 2 x The Hood (Yellow and Black), 5 x Loki (2 Black and 3 Purple), 1 x Dr Doom (Blue) and finally 1 x Ragnarok (Red). The thing I wanted most was Rag green, so really hoping I can win one later before this finishes!
  • I joined with 25 minutes left of this tournament and went from 0 points to just a bit short of 500 points.. and got top 2 LOL
  • ZzzWolph wrote:
    I joined with 25 minutes left of this tournament and went from 0 points to just a bit short of 500 points.. and got top 2 LOL

You are already officially badass, so nobody is going to be impressed by that icon_e_wink.gif
    Just for comparison, I do the same usually, but end up in 26-50 ranks. If I try to push for top 25, it usually backfires and I am kicked down below 50 icon_e_smile.gif
  • Bainee
    Bainee Posts: 139 Tile Toppler
    Options
    ZzzWolph wrote:
    I joined with 25 minutes left of this tournament and went from 0 points to just a bit short of 500 points.. and got top 2 LOL

I am loving these for ISO farming. I don't even care how I place anymore, I just want to kill the most efficient targets possible.

I gained over 10k ISO over the course of this round and I wasn't even able to play the whole thing.
  • Nick-Fury wrote:
    How have you done from this tournament so far? I mainly aimed for the 25-50 award of a random *** token and so far got the following: 3 x Magneto (1 of each colour), 2 x The Hood (Yellow and Black), 5 x Loki (2 Black and 3 Purple), 1 x Dr Doom (Blue) and finally 1 x Ragnarok (Red). The thing I wanted most was Rag green, so really hoping I can win one later before this finishes!
    I just got my first red Ragnarok off the 7 EDT Doom round' Diabolical token (got my green from an actual Rag tournament yesterday). Hoping there's one more Rag tourney today so I can try to get another one or two covers.
  • ZzzWolph wrote:

yes.? how do you did it ? playing with which team or which kind of team ? and what kind of opponent do you choose ? icon_mrgreen.gif
  • bainee and zzzwolph have high level ragnaroks, and in this tournament, if you team them up with spidey, u pretty much can go all out forever.

edit: looks like the tournaments are over, so our focus shifts back to juggers and thornament!
  • I didn't get any placement reward for the final Magneto round. Anyone else have this problem? Am I just impatient?
  • fatcatfan wrote:
    I didn't get any placement reward for the final Magneto round. Anyone else have this problem? Am I just impatient?

I usually kill the app right after round ends and turn it back on 2-3 minutes later, then rewards are always waiting for me. So I would suggest restarting the game.
  • I rebooted the tablet, nothing. Maybe I wasn't paying attention and clicked through when I first started it up after gettting back from lunch.
  • Kiamodo
    Kiamodo Posts: 423 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Looking forward to next weeks ISO harvest!