1.9 Release Notes (12/8/16)

Options
124»

Comments

• Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    ZW2007- wrote:
    Did anything change or was everything just confirmed as final?
    Edit: More information has been added.
  • madwren
    madwren Posts: 2,237 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    That's unfortunate. Sure hope I get that one vehicle.
  • KoneIV
    KoneIV Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I hope the new update doesn't require me to update my iOS I have 8.1 and no ability to update the OS so if the new update requires more than my phone can handle that's the end of my game
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Brigby wrote:
    ZW2007- wrote:
    Did anything change or was everything just confirmed as final?
    Edit: Just kidding! There's more information coming your way! Stay tuned.
    Edit 2: Added additional information to final release notes, such as event details and bug fixes
  • Nitymp
    Nitymp Posts: 320 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Whyyyy wasn't EC just implemented like this from the beginning icon_lol.gif
  • madwren
    Options
    "the change from Supports to Vehicles should ensure it’s always useful"

Weird definition of "always", considering the number of viable supports compared to the number of viable vehicles. Very funny.

Aside from the SR ridiculousness, however, the event changes look fantastic, and kudos for those.
  • nexus13
    nexus13 Posts: 191 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Nice bit of communication. Keep it up.
  • Feagul
    Feagul Posts: 114
    Options
    Why did you have to ruin Nodes of Power? Too stingy to open up the rewards for ties, so you had to shoe-horn in some awful secondaries?
  • sunprincess
    sunprincess Posts: 22 Just Dropped In
    Options
    For anyone interested in the Magic story, we get another insight to Saheeli's marvelous metal powers!
    She raised her hands and Gideon felt a surge of mana as she gestured toward the broken scrap from the Consulate charger. Gideon watched with admiration as the gears and pieces reassembled themselves into two perfect smaller replicas of the larger battling automatons. At another wave of Saheeli's hands, the two smaller constructs launched themselves into the fray, clambering over the Consulate automaton, severing aether cables and prying at its armor plating, even as the larger golden automaton pressed its relentless assault.

Relevantly, we can see the first time Saheeli ever interacts with vehicles! However, it just so happens... her only interactions are using a vehicle Gideon smashed as scrap parts to make new automaton constructs icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_cry.gif
  • Ohboy
    Ohboy Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Feagul wrote:
    Why did you have to ruin Nodes of Power? Too stingy to open up the rewards for ties, so you had to shoe-horn in some awful secondaries?

Wait... Your proposed idea is that 60 way ties are a good thing and should reward all 60 instead of trying to find ways to break the tie?
  • Nitymp
    Nitymp Posts: 320 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Ohboy wrote:
    Feagul wrote:

Wait... Your proposed idea is that 60 way ties are a good thing and should reward all 60 instead of trying to find ways to break the tie?

Surely everyone should get the prize of their joint scores, instead of having been separated by a time factor? Best thing about NoP was just going gung ho with best decks
  • Ohboy
    Ohboy Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Nitymp wrote:
    Ohboy wrote:
    Feagul wrote:

Surely everyone should get the prize of their joint scores, instead of having been separated by a time factor? Best thing about NoP was just going gung ho with best decks

The best way is to find a way to break ties. Second best way is to use the dumbest way to break ties to do so(time). Worst way is to award prizes for participation, which is what giving everybody a prize for perfect score is, in a meta where it doesn't take much other than determination to win 99% of nop battles.
  • Magog
    Magog Posts: 106 Tile Toppler
    Options
    LakeStone wrote:
    Node 3 - Encounter 3
      - Optional Objective 1: Cast 4 or more Supports. - Optional Objective 2: Cast 8 or more Supports.
    [/list]

A minor bug compared to the rest, but the text in-game says cast 1 or more supports for optional objective 2. Might be working as-intended, but I didn't get to cast 8 supports so I can't say for sure.
  • buscemi
    buscemi Posts: 673 Critical Contributor
    Options
    LakeStone wrote:
    - The focus fails to be on the hedron network when viewing Aligned Hedron Network in grid view.

Wait... the Aligned Hedron Network was misaligned?
  • Rootbreaker
    Options
    It probably wouldn't hurt for this thread to remain stickied, given that it has important info about events in the OP.
  • madwren
    Options
    Why is the event length now 22 hours instead of 24?
  • kinomoto
    Options
    madwren wrote:
    Why is the event length now 22 hours instead of 24?
    Seems like it's the only way to keep starting and ending the events at the same hour.
  • hueyTW
    hueyTW Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Do devs have any plan to release Saheeli Rai? By event or vault?