Oscorp Heroic Mode

Comments

• NighteyesGrisu
    NighteyesGrisu Posts: 563 Critical Contributor
    is it just me or has the difficulty in missions just dropped massively?
  • is it just me or has the difficulty in missions just dropped massively?

For me they've been dropping steadily the last 2-3 days. Most of mine have lost 10-15 levels already. The client did download another patch today so I'm guessing it might also be why.
  • is it just me or has the difficulty in missions just dropped massively?

I suspect a lot of people either hit X goal and quit, just generally ran out of steam, figured they were safe for where they wanted to be (or where they wanted to be was out of reach), or decided lightning rounds and pvp was more fun, and participation has crashed. I quit when I hit 7500 yesterday, but if levels are low enough, I might try for 10k tonight.
  • NighteyesGrisu
    NighteyesGrisu Posts: 563 Critical Contributor
    Eidolone wrote:
    is it just me or has the difficulty in missions just dropped massively?

For me they've been dropping steadily the last 2-3 days. Most of mine have lost 10-15 levels already. The client did download another patch today so I'm guessing it might also be why.

for me several missions droppen over 50 levels in the last hour....
  • Dropped a lot since update I think, back to original levels or so.
  • The Ladder wrote:
    I'm intrigued - is anybody playing against high level baddies with a party not containing Spider-Man? I'm struggling to see how they are even viable without copious stun, based on my own experiences.

I have been. I've been using GSBW, C. Storm, and Wolv/DD when required. But I'm also not fighting the 3 DA events, just the 1 DA + Mooks. Still tough at 230, but the board control of GSBW & C.Storm allow me to win.
  • Mine are still 230. They started at 230. They will forever be 230. I'm ranked 30 and only want a DD cover so I have no intentions of playing this broken event and haven't for a few days now.
  • mags1587
    mags1587 Posts: 1,020 Chairperson of the Boards
    Oh, this is fantastic! My 230 hammer missions have dropped to levels around 80-90. And Time for Some Answers has dropped from 230 to 172, which I might actually have a shot at beating now. This is great, I can get the rest of the iso awards without getting so frustrated I want to throw my phone at a wall.
  • Vohnkar
    Vohnkar Posts: 158 Tile Toppler
    They dropped a lot of lvls for me. I didn't played past the second mission because they were 80+. Now I have some missions at lvl 30-40-60. The progression of lvls is nicer, I still can't play some of the missions because I don't have daredevil, son some missions are still high lvl for me, but I'm fine with that, at least I can play some missions, win some ISO and lvl some heroes a litle bit. A shame I couldn't play more this event, I only rank 60 right now and I will drop for sure icon_e_sad.gif
  • Kyosokun wrote:
    The Ladder wrote:
    I'm intrigued - is anybody playing against high level baddies with a party not containing Spider-Man? I'm struggling to see how they are even viable without copious stun, based on my own experiences.

I have been. I've been using GSBW, C. Storm, and Wolv/DD when required. But I'm also not fighting the 3 DA events, just the 1 DA + Mooks. Still tough at 230, but the board control of GSBW & C.Storm allow me to win.

I'm using C Storm, GSBW, and Wolvie. I use Deceptive Tactics to feed Lightning Storm. LS feeds Wind Storm and Pistol. I save my reds in case I need to use Pistol to clear count down tiles. If I have enough to down the last enemy with Adamantium slash, I use it.

My general strategy is to match Green and purple first, followed by blue, and finally red. Stun Lieutenants to prevent Morale Boost. I also aim to match Silent Strike and Rockets first, and if I have to miss a pistol, let Wolvie take the hit.

I win roughly 3 of 5 matches against 200+.
  • When I think that it can't get any worse - it get worse. Every player which get some secure advantage by grinding really hard mission now gets screwed bcos devs lowered level of goons 8h before event ends?

jeez... I ... don't know what to say

Lets play footbal match. We win 10:0 and in the last minute lets change rules. Next goal will win the match.

YOU CAN'T CHANGE GAME RULES IN THE MIDDLE (OR END) OF EVENT, THAT IS NOT FAIR
  • Polkio wrote:
    When I think that it can't get any worse - it get worse. Every player which get some secure advantage by grinding really hard mission now gets screwed bcos devs lowered level of goons 8h before event ends?

jeez... I ... don't know what to say

Lets play footbal match. We win 10:0 and in the last minute lets change rules. Next goal will win the match.

YOU CAN'T CHANGE GAME RULES IN THE MIDDLE (OR END) OF EVENT, THAT IS NOT FAIR

Backyard football reference. Nice lol.
  • Considering I have all the rewards for the goon matches, it's nice to have a shot at the other fights now.
  • Don't care how much they dropped the missions, just want to make sure I get top 50 for the Daredevil Cover. Going to check it in a few hours to see if mine had changed, but my goons are probably still at 230.....always at 230 icon_e_sad.gif
  • Don't care how much they dropped the missions, just want to make sure I get top 50 for the Daredevil Cover. Going to check it in a few hours to see if mine had changed, but my goons are probably still at 230.....always at 230 icon_e_sad.gif

WOW....just checked and my max goons are level 119, while some are like in the 40s/50s...Guess I'll wait until 2 hours before the end to do one full cycle.
  • My enemies are all still level 230. icon_e_sad.gif
  • Phantron wrote:
    My enemies are all still level 230. icon_e_sad.gif

Try completely closing the game for 10 minutes? I've had issues where the game didn't update properly because it was running in the background.
  • techzombie wrote:
    Phantron wrote:

Try completely closing the game for 10 minutes? I've had issues where the game didn't update properly because it was running in the background.

Yea, I actually got an update, so make sure your app actually updates 0-100%, then you should get the change
  • #1 in my bracket has exactly 10k and is about 3.5k over 2nd. Top 10 is just over 3k points. I may have a shot at top 10 if I cleared all levels now but I have no interest. It appears doing 1 or 2 fights each day I should safely secure a top 50 and DD cover so why kill myself.
  • techzombie wrote:
    Phantron wrote:

Yea, I actually got an update, so make sure your app actually updates 0-100%, then you should get the change

I saw the update, but nothing has been changed. I wonder if they just lower the base difficulty, and since I've 13K points I'm sure all my missions are at pretty much the maximum they could be already.

Still unable to put this bracket away, #2 is sitting at 12K.