Oscorp Heroic Mode

Comments

• turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    IceIX wrote:
    As for progression prizes, they're all attainable. With over 1 day remaining still there are several users that are just past the 8000 Iso-8 reward and staring at the first X-Force reward.

So, anyone notices someone breaking the rules of math & time in your bracket? icon_e_smile.gif
  • turul wrote:
    IceIX wrote:
    As for progression prizes, they're all attainable. With over 1 day remaining still there are several users that are just past the 8000 Iso-8 reward and staring at the first X-Force reward.

So, anyone notices someone breaking the rules of math & time in your bracket? icon_e_smile.gif

Their max character is probably a 1* iron man level 35 and all the goons are level 25........kinda dumb to say that some users are close when they play goons so low level
  • turul wrote:
    IceIX wrote:

Well, on top of that, "just over 40k" with less than a day left In order to get to 54k in a 7 day event means that in 6 days they averaged around 6667 points a day (and considering we have no idea when thier recharges will be they could have nothing to do for as many as 11 hrs at the end of the event). So go ahead and add 6700 to that 40k. #s aside, I'd love to see just how many ppl earn even the first of those xforces. Also would love to know thier levels, if they are cheaters, etc. Anybody want to bet on the over/under of 2 legitamate ppl making it to the first xforce?

Saying there isn't a problem is a problem.... Hey, money wins the day though right?
  • I'm just not seeing how the logistics can even work out with the ton of HP you have to go through for every fight. I'm willing to bet if all the guys in the mission never fought back and just stood there the whole time, you'd still have a hard time hitting 50K just from the damage you must deal (around 30K per battle), and these fights are far from trivial even with a Spiderman with 5 blue. Also these fights are mentally exhausting because you still can't make more than one mistake and beat them.
  • Moral wrote:
    Math was actually a little better. 4800 for three times each mission for 12 of the 15 possible resets.
    If I'm not mistaken overall event length is 5 days, 12 hours. Considering that it takes 12 hours to regenerate after finishing missions you'll get at most 10 full resets out of that.
  • turul wrote:
    IceIX wrote:

The 8000 Iso-8 reward is at 40000 points, right? With just over 1 day remaining that likely means two full resets, for a total of slightly less than 10000 points at best. Sounds like a pretty close deal for those 54000 points required to get the final X-Force reward.
  • IceIX wrote:

It would be interesting to know the percentage of those that got so high in the rankings. And I doubt they're just new players with a l35 1* Iron Man; I'm one of them (I started playing about a week ago, just in time to see the end of the Thick as Thieves event), and while it's true that we started with very low level opponents, after the first few hours we got the hardest missions ramping up to l100 opponents.

Probably it's just my lack of skill, but with the limited roster a newbie gets, when facing 2 Pyros + a Lieutenant, all above level 60, either you get very lucky and start cascading and chaining blue tiles to stunlock them with Modern BW or Classic Storm(if you have her) or you're destroyed pretty quickly. My guess is that those above 40k in the ranking are those that had the right combination of high level characters (Classic Spidey & GSBW) AND a lot of free time on their hands.

Myself, I'm just happy I got to the 10k DD cover. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • kensterr
    kensterr Posts: 1,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm ranked 3rd in my bracket with close to 9000 points now. I think I can reach for the first DD cover by the time the event ends tomorrow.

No. 1 is just over 10k points - so I seriously don't know how other brackets have so many imba players with so many points!
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm top of mine with 12.5k. Hoping I hit the 15k mark for the HP reward.
  • I kinda want to see a screenshot with someone that has more than 20k in this event.

In my bracket, and from all the other brackets I hear from, all of the top contenders have 15k tops.
  • Best in my bracket didn't hit 10k yet, and only top3 above 7k level.
  • Best in my bracket is, I think, 11-12k, I'm fourth with 7500 - I might have been able to grind away to 1000, but it just wasn't worth it (unless I get home today and all the missions have dropped 50+ levels). I had a head start with the "nobody over 20th level" glitch which inflated my score a lot at the beginning.

If people really are approaching the 50k rewards, I'm going to assume that if they're not cheating they're cooperative accounts, with multiple people operating in shifts.
  • Clintman
    Clintman Posts: 757 Critical Contributor
    I just totally stopped caring about this event, I am rank 14 with 3300 points, I have a team that can beat the 230 teams, but they are so unfun to play. If I climb to top 10, I will get 500 ISO more, if I drop out of the top 25 I lose 50 ISO, all I have to do is stay in top 50 to finish up with A DD cover.

Top ranked bubba in my bracket is running a level 48 IM, and level 16 everything else. What a waste of an event this is. Everything about it drains my will to play it.

On the bright side, my Xforce Wolvie is 4/5/3 now, 1 more green and he will just the way I want him (I Hope)
  • Top in my bracket is 7,594. I'm at 9th with 4,216... Even the 10k DD is a pipe-dream at this point.
  • someguy321 wrote:
    Polkio wrote:
    someguy321 wrote:
    So, I think I've got like 400 points, won at least 10 times. How the f*uck can I reach 20000?

Stupid event.

Stupid developers.

Stop making this game unplayable.

Now I can't even connect to the game.

Nah.. I really like it. I got 6200 and comfortable 1st place over 2k on 2nd. Don't have to grind all day all night to get top prizes icon_e_smile.gif.

PS: Who get (sarcastic joke) all 3 wolvies ?
    How you do that? If all the missions give 100 points at most...

Hardest missions are 200. I did only them after getting all 500 iso from missions
  • Got 4 players above 10K in my bracket. How come I never get those super easy brackets people talk about?
  • I only played this event on Friday evening/Sat. morning. Got to 3200. Which was good for 6th place. I haven't touched it since that day and I've only fallen to 19th since then.

Just shows you how tragic this event is with low participation.
  • Talahamut
    Talahamut Posts: 231 Tile Toppler
    I'm confused... the guy in first place (19k+ pts) in my group has nothing but **** in his roster - nothing over lvl 30s except for 1-stars. How can he possibly have so many pts?
    Do the Daredevil-only matches give you that many pts? (I have no DD to find out myself...)
  • People with garbage rosters got easy events so they can farm points while those of us that actually put time into the game got screwed.
  • Don't worry guys, IceIX says everything is working as intended. Surely this **** gameplay experience is our fault and not theirs.