**** Quake (Daisy Johnson) ****

Comments

• simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pylgrim wrote:
    Also, everybody rejoice, finally a green/yellow/blue character above 2* that is not support+healing!
    Beast still gets no love...
  • Philly484
    Philly484 Posts: 173 Tile Toppler
    simonsez wrote:
    Pylgrim wrote:
    Also, everybody rejoice, finally a green/yellow/blue character above 2* that is not support+healing!
    Beast still gets no love...

Beast gets all the love form me! I use him a lot, paired with Prof X and Colossus.
  • simonsez
    Philly484 wrote:
    Beast gets all the love form me! I use him a lot, paired with Prof X and Colossus.
    PX/Beast/OML is my enchilada team...
  • The Viceroy Returns
    The Viceroy Returns Posts: 491 Mover and Shaker
    Tatercat wrote:
    Jathro wrote:
    Hopefully this cover...
    Earthquake-WWF.jpg

He'll always be The Shark to me:
    Sharknum1_display_image.jpg

Never forget...

1211006.jpg
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0et4dsH5ruU
  • Handoftheking26
    Handoftheking26 Posts: 183 Tile Toppler
    Quake seems like good guess, and fits with how they have released chars at same time as movie/tv shows have been in fore front. I also agree that it will for sure be at least female with the current theme.
  • MaxxPowerz
    MaxxPowerz Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    Negasonic Teenage Warhead confirmed?
  • Handoftheking26
    Handoftheking26 Posts: 183 Tile Toppler
    OMG i hope Maxx is right!!! Negasonic was my favorite part of DP movie!!
  • Antlion
    Antlion Posts: 19
    MaxxPowerz wrote:

The powers between the comic and the movie are pretty different, so I wouldn't know what version they would put in the game. From what I've read, they gave the movie character cannonball's powers.
  • Philly484
    Philly484 Posts: 173 Tile Toppler
    Well they stated that they would be redoing Negasonics powers anyway I believe. Her only power in the comics was she was a pre-cog and telepathy under the tutelage of Emma. She also died in the Necrosha storyline, so they will probably be redoing her powers if they bring her back in the comics since no one typically stays dead for long. She gained popularity from the Deadpool movie, so I see her coming back in the comics at some point.
  • Berserk_Al
    Berserk_Al Posts: 411 Mover and Shaker
    So, tile swap and damage like CMags, single color tile destruction like CMags, and a defensive power like CMags. Also shares two colors with CMags. No, I'm not trying to make a point, but I like how it's looking.
  • geno685
    geno685 Posts: 53 Match Maker
    Im shocked nobody has mentioned anything about this character (Quake) pairing REALLY well with X-Force Deadpool. You got the rainbow of colors and "Quake's" blue goes SO well with his pink ability, just pack in someone else for whatever reason and say goodnight to enemy team
  • simonsez
    geno685 wrote:
    Im shocked nobody has mentioned anything about this character (Quake) pairing REALLY well with X-Force Deadpool. You got the rainbow of colors and "Quake's" blue goes SO well with his pink ability, just pack in someone else for whatever reason and say goodnight to enemy team
    Given that KP no longer interacts with XFDP, I'm not making any assumptions that this'll work as expected either...
  • Kolence
    Kolence Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    simonsez wrote:
    geno685 wrote:
    Given that KP no longer interacts with XFDP, I'm not making any assumptions that this'll work as expected either...
    KP has been changed so he doesn't destroy (CD) tiles anymore. Quake should target tiles of a color (similar to Surgical Strike which still works with CDFW and why wouldn't it?), and if those happen to be non fortified CDs they'll be destroyed. At least that's how it looks to me it would work, reading the powers' descriptions. How it ends up behaving in the game remains to be seen... icon_lol.gif
  • IamTheDanger
    IamTheDanger Posts: 1,093 Chairperson of the Boards
    Women's History Month and "good vibrations ". Yeah, my vote is for Quake.

Starsaber wrote:
    And Agents of SHIELD comes back next week. icon_e_wink.gif

Yeah, and the agents of shield is returning soon. Forgot about that, don't want to miss whats going to happen next. icon_eek.gif Thanks Starsaber for reminding me. icon_e_biggrin.gif

JJ
  • Starsaber
    Starsaber Posts: 206
    And Agents of SHIELD comes back next week. icon_e_wink.gif
  • Kolence wrote:
    simonsez wrote:
    geno685 wrote:
    KP has been changed so he doesn't destroy (CD) tiles anymore. Quake should target tiles of a color (similar to Surgical Strike which still works with CDFW and why wouldn't it?), and if those happen to be non fortified CDs they'll be destroyed. At least that's how it looks to me it would work, reading the powers' descriptions. How it ends up behaving in the game remains to be seen... icon_lol.gif

"Does not destroy friendly special tiles" would kill it, yeah.

If it doesn't have that, then I don't see why it WOULDN'T work.
  • Ruinate
    Ruinate Posts: 528 Critical Contributor
    Is blue even going to destroy CD tiles? Is that implied somewhere? My bet would be on basic tiles only because that's how it seems to be many times.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ruinate wrote:
    Is blue even going to destroy CD tiles? Is that implied somewhere? My bet would be on basic tiles only because that's how it seems to be many times.
    I don't think torch discriminates and I know xfw doesn't. can't remember on 4clops. I know 4clops doesn't pick up charged, which totally blows.
  • Ruinate
    Ruinate Posts: 528 Critical Contributor
    TxMoose wrote:
    Ruinate wrote:
    I don't think torch discriminates and I know xfw doesn't. can't remember on 4clops. I know 4clops doesn't pick up charged, which totally blows.

Clops will eat strikes, fist, protect but not CD. icon_e_sad.gif

Quake's blue is similar to Kamala pink but she can't turn specials.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    Antlion wrote:
    MaxxPowerz wrote:

The powers between the comic and the movie are pretty different, so I wouldn't know what version they would put in the game. From what I've read, they gave the movie character cannonball's powers.
    First I am fairly certain it is Quake.
    Second if they bring out Negasonic which would be awsome they would probably bring the movie version since deadpool just came out. If you look at QS, Vision, SW they all came out more movie version then comic version. Maybe if a big Negasonic comic came out would we get the comic character. Either way she should be in the game.