Cthulhu
Cthulhu ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 410 Site Admin
edited March 2017 in Character Details
Happy Monday!

Spider-Gwen (Gwen Stacy) icon_spidergwen.png
4 Star Rarity (Legendary) Wiki Link
At Max Level: HP: 13995 Tile Damage: 65/74/13/83/12/11/4.0x
    Teenage Kicks - 6 purpletile.png AP
    Spider-Woman does a dazzling back-flip off a wall, webbing her enemies in the process and leaving them speechless. Stuns 1 random enemy for 1 turn.
    Level Upgrades
      Level 2: Stuns 1 enemy for 1 turn and creates 1 web tile Level 3: Stuns 1 random enemy for 1 turn and creates 2 web tiles Level 4: Stuns 1 random enemy for 2 turns and creates 2 web tiles Level 5: Stuns 2 random enemies for 2 turns and creates 2 web tiles
    Max Level
      Level 3: Stuns 1 random enemy for 1 turn and creates 2 web tiles Level 4: Stuns 1 random enemy for 2 turns and creates 2 web tiles Level 5: Stuns 2 random enemies for 2 turns and creates 2 web tiles

Cherry Bomb - 12 redtile.png AP
    Spider-Woman explodes into the fray, wiping the ugly grins off her enemies’ faces. Deals 1500 damage to the enemy and removes a random web tile from the board. Costs 1 AP less for each web tile on the board (to a minimum of 6).
    Level Upgrades
      Level 2: 1915 Damage Level 3: 2330 Damage Level 4: 3159 Damage Level 5: 4819 Damage
    Max Level
      Level 3: 4540 Damage Level 4: 6156 Damage Level 5: 9390 Damage

Kick Out the Jams - 8 yellowtile.png AP
    No matter how bleak the situation, a good jam session with the Mary Janes gets Gwen’s head back in the game. Gwen gives each teammate a burst of 136 health and creates 2 web tiles.
    Level Upgrades
      Level 2: Grants 339 health and creates 2 web tiles. Level 3: Grants 542 health and creates 2 web tiles. Level 4: Grants 947 health and creates 2 web tiles. Level 5: Grants 1573 health and creates 3 web tiles. [uMax Level[/u]
      level 3: Grants 1055 health and creates 2 web tiles. Level 4: Grants 1845 health and creates 2 web tiles. Level 5: Grants 3064 health and creates 3 web tiles.

As always, please let me know if I missed anything. I will try and get the Spider-Gwen smilie in asap, still trying to figure out why mine aren't working following Ice's steps exactly...

Your friendly forum cosmic entity,
    Cthulhu
    Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• fmftint
      fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
      [Charspecific] tiles = webs = Spider Gwen
    • Captain_Carlman
      Captain_Carlman Posts: 208 Tile Toppler
      Seems like Spider-Gwen, indeed. But just to be different, gonna say I think it's.... I don't know, Paste Pot Pete.
    • ArcanaMoon
      ArcanaMoon Posts: 72 Match Maker
      Is this game going to be spiderverse or something... anyway, it might be a long shot, but my bet is on Toxin
    • Karass
      Karass Posts: 61 Match Maker
      I'm not familiar with Spider-gwen...

But in the R93 patchnote they gave this clue : Are you ready to rock?!

Would it match Gwen, or would that be someone else?
    • Der_Lex
      Der_Lex Posts: 1,035 Chairperson of the Boards
      Gwen is in a band called the Mary Janes, so yes, it would match her.

Color overlap with Miles would make those two either/or characters. Since Miles is pretty underwhelming, Gwen has the potential to be the better of the two, but it will mostly depend on how 'massive' the massive damage is, because burst healing isn't that great.
    • Dev93L
      Dev93L Posts: 24 Just Dropped In
      I know I'm redundant, but he clue "Are you ready to rock!?" must be referencing her band The Mary Janes.

Odd that her colors match Miles'. Guess we'll see how that plays out between the two.
    • Dev93L
      Dev93L Posts: 24 Just Dropped In
      What instrument does she play? I want her red to be Power Cord or Drum Solo, making consuming web tiles suddenly funny for a number of reasons.
    • Der_Lex
      Der_Lex Posts: 1,035 Chairperson of the Boards
      She plays drums.
    • Ram51
      Ram51 Posts: 117
      Dev93L wrote:
      What instrument does she play? I want her red to be Power Cord or Drum Solo, making consuming web tiles suddenly funny for a number of reasons.

She plays the drums icon_e_wink.gif
    • Marc_Spector
      Marc_Spector Posts: 622 Critical Contributor
      SPIDER-CRAB APPEARS!!! Spider-Gwen attacks its weak spot for MASSIVE DAMAGE!!! icon_e_biggrin.gif
    • pabasa130
      pabasa130 Posts: 208 Tile Toppler
      Cheap purple stun! Whoop whoop! This character could probably go well with 5*spidey.
    • Vhailorx
      Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
      any chance it could be silk instead of spider-gwen?
    • _Ryu_
      _Ryu_ Posts: 149
      Stun, damage, healing... dont like usally this from everything a bit but at nothing really good, so this will be 5/5/3 to get at least a semi good stun/damage dealer.
    • simonsez
      simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
      Safe to assume that a "burst of health" is not permanent health. But it'd be great if the OP were edited to clarify.
    • Marc_Spector
      Marc_Spector Posts: 622 Critical Contributor
      Der_Lex wrote:
      Color overlap with Miles would make those two either/or characters. Since Miles is pretty underwhelming, Gwen has the potential to be the better of the two, but it will mostly depend on how 'massive' the massive damage is, because burst healing isn't that great.

Despite the color overlap with Miles, I think those two would group really well with 5* Spidey for a VERY annoying team to fight against. The only thing I could see the A.I. rarely casting is this 12AP red (vs. Miles' 6AP red stun), but their purples and yellows are close enough in cost to be equally effective either/ors in the hands of the A.I.
    • Phaserhawk
      Phaserhawk Posts: 2,676 Chairperson of the Boards
      This is the 4* Peter Parker we have been hoping for. It's a hybrid of his 1* and 3*.
    • Phaserhawk
      Phaserhawk Posts: 2,676 Chairperson of the Boards
      Phaserhawk wrote:
      This is the 4* Peter Parker we have been hoping for. It's a hybrid of his 1* and 3*.

The whole ready to rock is just a reference to Spiderman's finger placement to shoot webs. Ever notice it's the same as the rock devil horns?

Just because the answer is obvious doesn't mean it's not the answer.

Plus did you guys notice the art change for the TU? Either 3* is getting a rework soon or we are getting 4* Peter Parker
    • Philly484
      Philly484 Posts: 173 Tile Toppler
      They said we were going to be getting more characters from the spiderverse. I don't see them adding another variation of Spider-man. I think the community has an overwhelming distaste for variations. The only other spider variation for Parker I could see may be Iron Spider or Cosmic Spider, but I would say the colors would be Red, Ylw, Blue or Black. I'm going to say that it's probably Spider-Gwen just based on the hint. They are probably saving up to add other characters like X-men and Avengers closer to when those movies come out. I'd rather see Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew) but I would guess her colors would be Ylw, Grn, Red when and if she is added.
    • Arondite
      Arondite Posts: 1,188 Chairperson of the Boards
      Oh my god another spider character? Really?

At what point do you just wanna rename this "Spider Puzzle Quest: Wolvie Reign?

Don't get me wrong, I was happy to get Miles, but there comes a point where we just don't need anymore spiders.
    • spccrain
      spccrain Posts: 249
      I want this to be gambit or Bishop spawning charge tiles and using them to do damage but the healing and the clue don't fit icon_e_sad.gif