MPQ Character Wallpapers

Comments

• notamutant
    notamutant Posts: 855 Critical Contributor
    M C K wrote:
    Well SOMEONE cleaned up that directory...there's a couple notables strangely missing now icon_razz.gif

They forgot to clean up the contents.txt file though icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • The Viceroy Returns
    The Viceroy Returns Posts: 491 Mover and Shaker
    M C K wrote:
    Well SOMEONE cleaned up that directory...there's a couple notables strangely missing now icon_razz.gif

What was there that is now gone?
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,308 Site Admin
    Totally my fault. I uploaded the whole directory without thinking that there was anything else in it, since I had also done the formatting for the post. Which should include all the files already, because, well, that's what it's there for. Oops!

In any case, X-23 wallpapers up (again) now.

Edit: Just to clear up, the directory had wallpapers for X-23 and another character up before they were announced. Whoops!
  • Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    IceIX wrote:
    Totally my fault. I uploaded the whole directory without thinking that there was anything else in it, since I had also done the formatting for the post. Which should include all the files already, because, well, that's what it's there for. Oops!

In any case, X-23 wallpapers up (again) now.

Edit: Just to clear up, the directory had wallpapers for X-23 and another character up before they were announced. Whoops!

It's ~practically~ November, so you could ~practically~ upload the other one too. Get a bit of Monday morning work done in advance on Friday afternoon. Don't have to have the thought of moving a few files hanging over you all weekend. Yeah, that's it.
  • IceIX
    Added Phoenix to the listing. Enjoy!
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    IceIX wrote:
    Added Phoenix to the listing. Enjoy!

https://twitter.com/BillRosemann/status ... 0522357760

Since we have TAH's release date, is there Wallpaper for him yet?
  • IceIX
    Malcrof wrote:

Since we have TAH's release date, is there Wallpaper for him yet?
    Not yet. It's still wending its way through approvals.
  • IceIX
    Added Ghost Rider, both the "standard" blue version and a flamey themed version.
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    I use 3 monitors at work, and it would be really, really cool if you could do a 5760 x 1080 big-**** wallpaper with everyone. Or even a 3840 x 1080 version for those less well endowed.
  • Malcrof
    IceIX wrote:
    Added Ghost Rider, both the "standard" blue version and a flamey themed version.

Really wanting some landscape PC wallpapers... Even if it is just the DDQ background .. any chance we can get some? Ghost Rider would be a great one to start with /hint
  • IceIX
    Added Hulk (Amadeus Cho) wallpapers up under the Hulk heading.
  • Zantom
    Zantom Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    Love these, any chance you could post a zip of all?
  • Cthulhu
    Cthulhu ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 410 Site Admin
    Hello, I just added Miles Morales Spider-Man and Venom Eddie Brock!
  • Malcrof
    Cthulhu wrote:
    Hello, I just added Miles Morales Spider-Man and Venom Eddie Brock!

Welcome!
  • Welcome aboard, and thank you. This thread's a great idea. Love the work done on Venom especially.
  • Demolira
    Demolira Posts: 78 Match Maker
    I think what we really need is a wallpaper of Bullseye's Contract Killer animation!
  • The New Spider-Man (Dark) is hopefully coming too? icon_e_smile.gif
  • ArcanaMoon
    ArcanaMoon Posts: 72 Match Maker
    Happy Friday and happy (near) end of our second year anniversary! Hope everyone has been enjoying the second run of Galactus! To top off everything else we've got going on, we're sharing wallpapers for every single character released in the game so far!

Ok, galactus and Ultron are bosses, but Gorgon... is gorgon going to be release? Honestly, i would love to haved him in my roster! We need some more villians, more villians events!
  • LewsTherin0
    LewsTherin0 Posts: 44 Just Dropped In
    No Black Spider-Man yet?

Came here to ask this as well.
  • Cthulhu
    Cthulhu ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 410 Site Admin
    Hello everyone!

Added Spider-Man Back in Black posters!