MPQ Character Wallpapers

Comments

• LewsTherin0
    LewsTherin0 Posts: 44 Just Dropped In
    Cthulhu wrote:
    Hello everyone!

Added Spider-Man Back in Black posters!

Looks great but any chance of getting it without the giant game logo?
  • Cthulhu
    Cthulhu ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 410 Site Admin
    Cthulhu wrote:
    Hello everyone!

Sorry, but we have to keep the logo in there, someday we are supposed to put the logo on wallpapers that don't have them.
  • Pylgrim
    Pylgrim Posts: 2,296 Chairperson of the Boards
    Cthulhu wrote:
    Cthulhu wrote:
    Hello everyone!

Sorry, but we have to keep the logo in there, someday we are supposed to put the logo on wallpapers that don't have them.

Sorry to derail, but the forums have been basically abandoned for weeks by red names (except for making announcements), while there are several pressing matters the community is concerned about and pleading for information. Any chances we can get some communication this week?
  • Very nice! Thank you for the back in black Spider-Man! icon_e_wink.gif
  • Cthulhu
    Added Nova Wallpaper, trying to figure out why Nova character icon isn't showing up as a smilie and will update when I can.
  • ragnarady
    ragnarady Posts: 70 Match Maker
    Any chances for updated Spidermen (I mean star.png and star.pngstar.pngstar.png versions) arts?
  • Cthulhu
    Spider Gwen is now posted, I am working on the icon (smilie) and will update when I can get it working!
  • Cthulhu
    Icons have been figured out! Spider-Gwen and Nova icons are now in.
  • Cymmina
    Cymmina Posts: 413 Mover and Shaker
    Cthulhu wrote:

Someone made a mistake on Spider-Gwen's icon, it's a JPEG. Everyone else's icon is a PNG. icon_spidergwen.png
  • Cthulhu
    Cymmina wrote:
    Cthulhu wrote:

Someone made a mistake on Spider-Gwen's icon, it's a JPEG. Everyone else's icon is a PNG. icon_spidergwen.png

Thank you for that catch, i fixed it, please let me know if there are any other problems!
  • Cthulhu
    Added Iron Patriot (Norman Osborne) from the console version of MPQ
  • Cthulhu wrote:

1. Thanks for this.

2. So he was just an Iron Man revision...yeah. I can see why you wouldn't want to release him now. That'd be kinda lame for a new character.
  • emaker27
    emaker27 Posts: 285 Mover and Shaker
    Miles Morales second pic link is missing "Poster" so clicking on it leads to a 'Cannot be found' page.
  • Marc_Spector
    Marc_Spector Posts: 622 Critical Contributor
    Cthulhu wrote:

Hi Cthulhu, I don't think we've ever gotten any sort of confirmation from the devs as to whether or not Iron Patriot will ever be coming to the mobile version as well. It would seem like a given, if the character is more or less "done" (despite reportedly being OP in his console form)

Releasing Iron Patriot would:
    i) provide a stopgap character release, allowing the dev team to get a bit ahead of themselves on current pipeline characters and other projects
    ii) add another much-needed villain to game's roster
    iii) silence OCD weirdos like myself who just want to finally complete their Dark Avengers roster already, dangit. icon_lol.gif (and his release wouldn't have to mean the end of the "Dark Reign" story, as Norman was active as Iron Patriot all throughout it)

Thanks, Cthulhu!
  • Cthulhu wrote:

Hi Cthulhu, I don't think we've ever gotten any sort of confirmation from the devs as to whether or not Iron Patriot will ever be coming to the mobile version as well. It would seem like a given, if the character is more or less "done" (despite reportedly being OP in his console form)

IceIX commented that Norman's powerset was based on an old powerset design philosophy, and when they do release him, they want to give him an entirely different powerset.

Personally, I'd also hope they gave him entirely new art, too. Considering that he IS kinda an Iron Man variant art wise, and for Leader of the Dark Avengers that seems kinda weak. Also, a new story event for him, obviously.
  • Cthulhu
    Hey Guys,

Sorry for not seeing this question about Iron Patriot until now. Iron Patriot is exclusive to the console version and there isn't a plan right now to add him to mobile.

I did add Green Goblin to the wallpapers.

icon_greengoblin.png cthulhu icon_greengoblin.png
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Can i make a request? Can we get the DDQ background image in widescreen format for PC's (without the nodes on it), would love to use it on my work PC and my chromebook!
  • BlackWidow70
    BlackWidow70 Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
    Malcrof wrote:
    Can i make a request? Can we get the DDQ background image in widescreen format for PC's (without the nodes on it), would love to use it on my work PC and my chromebook!

I'd second this request.
  • Cthulhu
    Cthulhu wrote:
    Hey Guys,

Sorry for not seeing this question about Iron Patriot until now. Iron Patriot is exclusive to the console version and there isn't a plan right now to add him to mobile.

I did add Green Goblin to the wallpapers.

icon_greengoblin.png cthulhu icon_greengoblin.png
    I clicked on the pic to enlarge it

"Sorry, this page does not exist!"

Sorry about that, I don't know what happened, but it's working now!
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    Why we only get butt shots of male characters?