Oscorp Heroic Mode

Comments

• L45TN7 wrote:
    whoever said i shouldnt expect to win every pve battle is a tinykitty idiot.

trying to beat the first dakan mission where he shows up with 2 assassins they're all level 201 - way up from the first missions 89.

seriously, mandatory daredevil at level 77 and even with my spidey 141 and wolverine at 85 i cant avoid green being matched especially when both assassins create green countdown tiles. i miss my tinykitty magneto***

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2952

This is that tinykitty idiot.
  • Atren wrote:
    Bah, weak selection for me too as highest char available to me is lvl 37 Wolverine followed by lvl 33 Modern Hawk and 30 IW? Kinda surprised IW is counted.

EDIT: Hearing your soldiers levels I cant complain much I guess since mine are very low compared to you.

Spoke too soon. First fight was lvl 18's...but now going to be 50's and 60's. Especially that lvl 68 Pyro looks so sweet.
  • Madjam wrote:
    However most are unable to progress to get the iso so it could be a billion iso for all the chance i have of getting any

Well I didn't say anything about the way you need to get them. I'm just saying that the progression rewards that are shown has been the best thus far.
  • mechgouki wrote:
    L45TN7 wrote:

trying to beat the first dakan mission where he shows up with 2 assassins they're all level 201 - way up from the first missions 89.

seriously, mandatory daredevil at level 77 and even with my spidey 141 and wolverine at 85 i cant avoid green being matched especially when both assassins create green countdown tiles. i miss my tinykitty magneto***

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2952

This is that tinykitty idiot.

haha thanks. i hate that guy.
  • L45TN7 wrote:

Oh boy, I also have lvl 77 DD as choice...but my assassins are about 40. I guess that teamup hero level does not scale.
  • Veracity wrote:
    aboudreau wrote:
    Yeah. This is pretty much impossible.

How are we supposed to deal with the countdown tile goons at level 190 with no heroes that are supposed to be for that purpose?

OBW? Nope
    M Storm? Nope
    O Hawk? Nope
    Even Bag mn? Nope.

The buffed hero, which most people only have one or two covers for is the worst possible hero be cause the enemies don't move tiles.

At least adjust the levels. I have every char in the game, but I don't play with the guys listed. So my high rank gives me an impossible set of enemies but I can't use the covers I used to get the high rank.

Do you guys play test this stuff?
    Has it been confirmed the scaling is based off total roster levels, or something of the sort? Because if they're scaling to my 34 heroes with levels between 1 and 90-odd it'd explain why the first mission is nothing I'd want to attempt with what we're allowed to use, but they surely can't be so inept they'd scale off the whole roster when most of it is locked?

AFAIK the levels of the opponents is based on your hidden MMR rank. So if you have won a bunch more than you've lost your opponents will be hard.

What makes it beyond stupid is that I can't use the covers I used to get my MMR rank so high.
  • Madjam wrote:
    JusticeB wrote:
    Oh wow, the rewards!!!!!

Besides offering Daredevil, only 1 colour (YES ONLY ONE COLOUR, Red) plus varying amounts of coins, the +3 is now one of the progression rewards along with health packs and an amazingly high (52000) for Wolverine X-Force icon_eek.gif

Rank 1 - Daredevil, red, 5000 iso, 100HP
    Rank 2-3 Daredevil, red, 2000 iso, 100HP
    Rank 4-10 Daredevil, red, 1000 iso, 50 HP
    Rank 11-25 Daredevil, red, 500 iso, 50 HP
    Rank 26-50 Daredevil, red, 250 iso
    Progression
    10 Recruit Token
    25 100 iso
    50 +10% Power boost to all colours
    300 Stockpile of +3 Boosts (Can't see how many as the text is too small on my phone).
    50000 Wolverine X-Force, yellow
    52000 Wolverine X-Force, red,
    54000 Wolverine X-Force, green

So, set your lives to 'hold' and start grinding icon_eek.gif

The reward is only one red cover. However you can get the purple and blue covers from the progression rewards.

10000 Daredevil, Purple
    30000 Daredevil, Blue

Not to mention they are giving out a ton of iso in the progression tree. Total 13,850 iso to gain from progression.

However most are unable to progress to get the iso so it could be a billion iso for all the chance i have of getting any

Exactly, and I just got whacked on the second stage, Daken + two soldiers at 117. So what's the point of all that reward if the only way to attain it is by using characters that are locked?

My characters allowed are:

Daredevil lvl 77 3/3/2 - (They generously allow me to use him this 2nd round)
    Spider-Man lvl 45 3/1/4
    Hawkeye lvl 36 3/5/5

Those three were my team for the 2nd fight and they got whacked quickly, and I am also allowed to use:

Wolverine Ast, lvl 42 5/4/4
    Iron Man 35, lvl 37 4/5/4
    Storm Classic, lvl 34 5/5/3
    Black Widow Modern, lvl 30 5/5
    and
    Invisible Woman lvl 30, with wait for it....1/0/0

Hahahaha, and they expect me to be able to get to 54,000 reward points?? icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Let me know how that works icon_e_biggrin.gificon_e_smile.gif
  • @justice

Your roster is looking WAY better than most people's at this point if that gives u any insight.
  • There's a guy whose highest character is IM35 level 38 and he's currently leading the bracket with 418 points

I struggled to get 46 points so far ...
  • I did it! I beat the fist mission. My only damage hero options are my 45 Mk 35, and 37 ** Storm (I could use Hawkeye instead of Iron-Man, but then yellow would be going to waste, I don't see a real difference there). The freaking match took so long to whittle down 3 soldiers that I ended up having enough environment AP to use the 200-cost skill. This is absurd!
  • aboudreau wrote:
    Yeah. This is pretty much impossible.

How are we supposed to deal with the countdown tile goons at level 190 with no heroes that are supposed to be for that purpose?

OBW? Nope
    M Storm? Nope
    O Hawk? Nope
    Even Bag mn? Nope.

The buffed hero, which most people only have one or two covers for is the worst possible hero be cause the enemies don't move tiles.

At least adjust the levels. I have every char in the game, but I don't play with the guys listed. So my high rank gives me an impossible set of enemies but I can't use the covers I used to get the high rank.

Do you guys play test this stuff?

Invisible Woman and Classic Storm I guess, but odds of having first of those is not that high. I wish mine was more than 0/1/0 right now icon_e_sad.gif
  • @justice

Your roster is looking WAY better than most people's at this point if that gives u any insight.

Thanks, but I still can't get past the second stage with a lvl 77 DD, lvl 45 Spidey, and lvl 34 Hawk so as Mr T says, ever so eloquently, "I pity the fools" icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

So what good is it looking good ("You come right out of a comic book Mr Han Man. When it comes, I'll be too busy looking good"!) if I can't do anything with it?? icon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gif
  • Has anyone tried retreating multiple times to lower the enemy levels?
  • Unknown
    edited January 2014
    All my big guns are locked out and DD only lvl 18, starting lvl is lvl 197 worth... 10 pts. Tried, my three best guys were downed within 10 moves. Even worse I can't tell whose counter is coming up since it doesn't say goon/soldier 1 so the guy I'm trying to stun/down could be the wrong one the whole time. This is going to be a long 5 days. Like the the rewards but at least give me a chance.
  • Has anyone tried retreating multiple times to lower the enemy levels?
    Rev up them Yelena grinders, they ain't done yet.

This is hysterical.
  • This is no fun anymore....all good chars locked. The same **** system with 230 Lvl. Thats a game and not work!!! iam out now, thats to much really.
  • I don't want to be negative. I really like MPQ and I want to continue playing it because I think it's a fun game. BUT if this Heroic event is going as intended then you devs can GFY. I'm done until you fix it. And that might not mean much to you but it should. Your job should be to make people enjoy your game and not to make them frustrated enough to not want to play it.
  • LMAO @ this event...
    sure lets use your MMR but force you to use just about none of the characters you earned that MMR with.
    Oh and while we're at it we'll lock your new Punsher,Hulk, and Patch. so your second team is junk too!

****.. I REALLY want to like this game and have a fair amount of patience overall but it's getting seriously pushed.
    Why is asking for a fair shake at things too much to ask ?!?

I think the bottom line here is that PVP and PVE should be treated separately!
    As let's be honest not all players like pvp so then they gain an unfair advantage in the PVE ?

Here's the suggestion I made before.
    It keeps things fair and allows all difficulties to compete.
    everyone starts with the same difficulty in an event.
    the NPC's start low level and the missions low points.
    Each time you beat a mission the NPCS level scale up and so do the points.
    Once you beat the final difficulty for a mission, the mission becomes worth 1 point.
    Mission difficulty is NOT liked to other missions they act independently
    Reset difficulty every 8 hours to base level and points.
  • The event creators just don't know what they are doing. It's official.
  • MTGOFerret wrote:
    LMAO @ this event...
    sure lets use your MMR but force you to use just about none of the characters you earned that MMR with.
    Oh and while we're at it we'll lock your new Punsher,Hulk, and Patch. so your second team is junk too!

****.. I REALLY want to like this game and have a fair amount of patience overall but it's getting seriously pushed.
    Why is asking for a fair shake at things too much to ask ?!?

I think the bottom line here is that PVP and PVE should be treated separately!
    As let's be honest not all players like pvp so then they gain an unfair advantage in the PVE ?

Here's the suggestion I made before.
    It keeps things fair and allows all difficulties to compete.
    everyone starts with the same difficulty in an event.
    the NPC's start low level and the missions low points.
    Each time you beat a mission the NPCS level scale up and so do the points.
    Once you beat the final difficulty for a mission, the mission becomes worth 1 point.
    Mission difficulty is NOT liked to other missions they act independently
    Reset difficulty every 8 hours to base level and points.

Or.... Give us missions where are enemies don't scale and we just have a few at different levels of difficulty. Oh wait, they did that before and it worked fine (except rubber banding defeated the purpose of varying difficulty IMO) so let's not do that again.