Oscorp Heroic Mode

Comments

• Derethus wrote:
    It won't let me start the first mission.

Won't let me start either.

Also to reference my above post, wolvie is also the ONLY tank allowed. = Fail
  • turul wrote:
    194 beginning soldiers

mines 89. and i thought i had high mmr from the last pve where everything was 230.
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think they forgot buffing non-Daredevil characters
  • I got an update on android but no heroic mode. Just LOL Thor and BTI.
  • My guys started at level 120. Are we seriously going through this fiasco again?
  • Unknown
    edited January 2014
    Can't find heroic mode either
    Only the new thor tourney as well

The news popup says there is a heroic mode though

Edit: Now I see it, restarted the game
    My first enemies start at 34
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    Could anyone start it when it was shown?
  • Rrgh. You tempt me to sell Thorverine, I give in, then you make Wolverine** the only decent frontliner in this event, and make a Thor event rewarding the GSBW covers I really really want.

Really brings my piss to a boil.
  • deano128 wrote:
    Did it disappear for anyone?

Yes, it wouldn't let me start saying I need to connect to the internet (duuuh!) or to wait a moment so it can connect to the server. So I backed out, and now it's gone and only 'Big Thunder' and 'The Best There Is' are on the main page.

Hahahahahahahahahaha. I bet they were/are going to do another patch mid tournament and they (hopefully) decided against it and did the honorable thing and they're tweaking it (or twerking it). icon_e_biggrin.gificon_e_biggrin.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif
  • L45TN7 wrote:
    turul wrote:
    194 beginning soldiers

mines 89. and i thought i had high mmr from the last pve where everything was 230.

My first three soldiers were at 55.
  • My first mission is lv17s.
  • Unknown
    edited January 2014
    Wow, I actually feel like I have a chance at getting all 3 X-Force covers. The fact that rubber-banding isn't supposed to be as big a deal is awesome.

Edit: And then I realized that they locked out 3 of my 5 85+ characters, leaving me with Wolvie and BWGS. Maybe not...
  • JusticeB wrote:
    L45TN7 wrote:
    turul wrote:
    194 beginning soldiers

My first three soldiers were at 55.

Mine are at 24 lol

Jeepers creepers, what teams are y'all running with??
  • My first three soldiers are level 230. This tournament is awesome!!! (It sucks - great job Devs).
  • jozier wrote:
    My first three soldiers are level 230. This tournament is awesome!!! (It sucks - great job Devs).

Mine are at 144. ****?
  • turul wrote:
    I think they forgot buffing non-Daredevil characters

Yes, all the tournament characters were not 'buffed' but thinking about it why should they be buffed to play the game? That just means that they either under powered to fight the goons or the goons are ridiculously over powered and shouldn't be! Of course it's the former so that the goons can be ramped up to lvl impossible so as to force us to buy boosts at twice the cost.

Oh, and it's back just as I finish typing but there's been no change to characters, but to the layout of the boost. All the expensive paid for ones, including +3 have been moved to the right hand side...... icon_eek.gif
  • Thanos
    Thanos Posts: 722 Critical Contributor
    I'm at 144. Curious, why are all the placement rewards red DD only?
  • Are you effing serious? 21 of my 29 characters are locked? There's absolutely NO way this is happening.
  • My roster for this event

Hawkeye - lvl 35
    Storm C - lvl 53
    Spidey - lvl 70
    Invisible Woman - lvl 38
    GWBS - lvl 58

Debating whether to even try it or just call it a lost cause and move on. Lol
  • Unknown
    edited January 2014
    85 Wolvie
    50 IM35
    41 Spidey (not a single blue cover)
    40 MBW
    18 DD
    15 GBW
    10 C.Storm
    9 M.Hawkeye

I'm not yet sure how to tackle most of the enemies