Oscorp Heroic Mode

Comments

• Does this mean we will actually get a daredevil if we get to the required points goal?
  • So after you release the DD event in an completely broken state, you have a new event that uses DD? What the ****? Why wouldn't you rerun the DD event so people actually have a chance at getting him before doing this? What a kick in the teeth.

I'm honestly kind of amazed that they think this is a good idea. It's really pretty **** insulting.
  • Bacon Pants
    Bacon Pants Posts: 1,012
    thatguy13 wrote:
    Does this mean we will actually get a daredevil if we get to the required points goal?

I've been meaning to ask, what exactly was the point of the Worldwide Intel in the Thick As Theives event? I don't recall there being an award like there was in the Hulk event...
  • It unlocked the additional missions in the main event.
  • thatguy13 wrote:
    Does this mean we will actually get a daredevil if we get to the required points goal?

I've been meaning to ask, what exactly was the point of the Worldwide Intel in the Thick As Theives event? I don't recall there being an award like there was in the Hulk event...

It was the time the player base received the intel that any1 who had worked hard on the event was gonna get fkd over.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    t was the time the player base received the intel that any1 who had worked hard on the event was gonna get fkd over.
    Ok, I laughed.
  • DayvBang wrote:
    t was the time the player base received the intel that any1 who had worked hard on the event was gonna get fkd over.
    Ok, I laughed.

Personally I thought it was 1 of my better jokes. Haha!
  • Bacon Pants
    Bacon Pants Posts: 1,012
    I enjoyed that as well. Thank you icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Stillhart wrote:
    So after you release the DD event in an completely broken state, you have a new event that uses DD? What the tinykitty? Why wouldn't you rerun the DD event so people actually have a chance at getting him before doing this? What a kick in the teeth.

I'm honestly kind of amazed that they think this is a good idea. It's really pretty tinykitty insulting.

That's the way they've done all the missions this far. They roll one character into the next big event.

There was that one time where ppl were pissed they didn't have invisible woman (hah joke was on them) and they couldn't maximize their points.
  • so you won't be able to get dd in pack if im reading that right then only small fraction will be able to really compete he needs to be in a pack
  • Dayv
    I'm disappointed that the event didn't start the second TaT ended. What am I supposed to do now, go to sleep?
  • DayvBang wrote:
    I'm disappointed that the event didn't start the second TaT ended. What am I supposed to do now, go to sleep?

Yea, I think the event will start 12 hours from now.
  • I was not yet playing the last time there was a heroic mode, I guess. This is different than Hulk/Hunt/Thick As Thieves? Is it competitive PvE with a leaderboard, or is it just solo PvE like the prologue, but with tougher missions and better rewards?
  • AHHHHHHHH another mode....my brains still hurts from this one
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    wathombe wrote:
    I was not yet playing the last time there was a heroic mode, I guess. This is different than Hulk/Hunt/Thick As Thieves? Is it competitive PvE with a leaderboard, or is it just solo PvE like the prologue, but with tougher missions and better rewards?
    Both. It is a single chapter from the Prologue (in this case "Oscorp"), with leaderboards like the other PvEs. On the previous two Heroic Modes, the fights were tougher and were restricted to a small pool of playable characters (and that was often a specific version too, so Modern Black Widow but not the other two as an example)
  • I just hope the devs won't limit the characters to wolverine 2 ** and thor.

I just sold the 2 for hero point so I can buy shield...

Please no more disappointment from the D3P please...
  • Dayv
    I'm hoping we see an interesting mix of recently added characters and lesser-used ones for this event, so it's not just another Astonishig Wolverine festival.

And when I say "lesser used", I don't mean "buff Captain America like crazy again". Although he's actually pretty heavily used by the nonforum masses, apparently.
  • DayvBang wrote:
    I'm hoping we see an interesting mix of recently added characters and lesser-used ones for this event, so it's not just another Wolverine festival.

Yeah I been looking for other apps. Looking for a good non-Asian made app. I started 1 and just can't get past the lack of words in sentences. If Thor and wolvie are available characters in tomorrow's events I'll settle for Asian garbage over this.
  • DayvBang wrote:
    I'm hoping we see an interesting mix of recently added characters and lesser-used ones for this event, so it's not just another Wolverine festival.

Yeah I been looking for other apps. Looking for a good non-Asian made app. I started 1 and just can't get past the lack of words in sentences. If Thor and wolvie are available characters in tomorrow's events I'll settle for Asian garbage over this.

racist1.gif
  • Oversoul wrote:
    DayvBang wrote:

racist1.gif

It's not racist. I'm American and I wanna play an American game. It can be made by an Asian-American for all I give a fk. As long as it has decent English and supports our economy rather than China's or Japan's.