Need help, i want to hit 1k progression this season!

Options
1235»

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    boostedseo wrote:
    Thanks for the guide, just got my first 1k.

Congrats!!!
  • jordanix
    jordanix Posts: 138 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I would like to hit 1K in a PVP as well. What time slice should I join?
    I've been joining time slice 3 (it ends 9pm local) which has been convenient but the point totals don't seam to be there.
    Last I checked top 10 was between 600-1K, so I would make myself a huge target going above even 500 points.

Is slice 4 the best? Also I've read that I should pre-join to make sure I get in a full bracket that will have high achievers. Is this true?
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    jordanix wrote:
    I would like to hit 1K in a PVP as well. What time slice should I join?
    I've been joining time slice 3 (it ends 9pm local) which has been convenient but the point totals don't seam to be there.
    Last I checked top 10 was between 600-1K, so I would make myself a huge target going above even 500 points.

Is slice 4 the best? Also I've read that I should pre-join to make sure I get in a full bracket that will have high achievers. Is this true?
    there is a chance you might still be in the noob slice 3. vet slice 3 has plenty of pts. its actually my favorite slice but the times are really bad for me, so I usually only end up in 3 once a week. t10 is usually all well over 1300, many times all over 1500.
  • jordanix
    jordanix Posts: 138 Tile Toppler
    Options
    TxMoose wrote:
    there is a chance you might still be in the noob slice 3. vet slice 3 has plenty of pts. its actually my favorite slice but the times are really bad for me, so I usually only end up in 3 once a week. t10 is usually all well over 1300, many times all over 1500.

Thanks for the helpful feedback. If I want to get out of a noob bracket do I just need to score higher/place better?
    Does my roster level affect bracket placement? Right now I have a couple of 166's, and star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_wolverine.png

I have the iso to bring several others up to 166, would that increase my chance of a vet slice?