Avengers Elite Training

Comments

• Perdidodf wrote:
    I have a question. Josh Nadel is now shielded. But I have him in my queue. What happens if I attack him?

You'll gain points but he won't lose them.

I think you can see shielded guys if they started out on your queue, or your retaliation list, but you won't find them by skipping.
  • Nemek wrote:
    Perdidodf wrote:
    Nemek wrote:
    Perdidodf wrote:
    I´m still amazed that they managed to create a game that, in its last hours in a tournament, the best move is not to play. smh.

...?

Plenty of the top 10 will be playing in the last hour. Otherwise they lose their spots to people passing them...

Maybe i didn´t express myself well. What I meant was, here we are, in the last hour of a 48+ hours tournament, and 95% of the top 20 are not playing. people just unshield for a quick battle if there are positions to be gained or in danger of being lost.

I´m not saying it´s not strategic. It just seems counter intuitive to me. I should be playing, and not figuring out that I get 32 points for attacking carlie, that was in 12, and no just dropped to 18th. It´s not worth the risk.

Maybe for you guys with the 3* 100+ team, but it takes me too long to win a battle (like 2,3 min) for it to be worth the risk.

It was more fun (and negatively nerve wracking) when everyone played like crazy in the last hour.

I don´t know, maybe i´m just ranting. It´s like 2 in the morning where I am.

Gotcha. I'll admit I'm not a huge fan of it's current implementation, but it's something a bit different, and it's neat that everybody is having to develop new strategies to do well.

Truthfully, I don't think I'll try-hard another one of these in the current implementation (but these things change every week, so who knows.)

I agree. The thing is, it´s 50hp a pop (more on the other tournament) At this point, it´s just diminishing returns to try and move up, at least for me. And yeah, I´m kinda losing my steam a bit. I just want my spidey covers. And, when I get them, bam, nerf hammer.
  • There´s a 100 points gap from 11 to 12. I can get to 12, but not reach top. So, might as well sit here and watch the drama. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Looks like Miro96 got hit , I moved up a spot icon_lol.gif
  • **** **** **** I hit marvelben during an unshield, and he didnt retaliate, and he got the points back = he has me sitting in retaliation and he's one spot below me
  • Clintman
    Clintman Posts: 757 Critical Contributor
    This is nerve wracking
  • 141 bw/77 wolvie/55 spider for 23 pts was way too godd though
  • clints unshiellllddeddd, aww It;s like killing a puppy you gave a name, cant do it
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    So...not to alarm anybody in particular...but thereck doesn't show up in my leaderboard anymore...
  • is anyone seeing the never ending cycle though, unshield, everyone else ques you, shield, we unshield and get almost = points
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Looks like clint got hit, ouch.
  • guess Im just watching it play out
  • I have Clint in my queue but I aint taking the time to try to chop down a maxxed Hulk without getting hit.
  • There should be a live reporting of this on TV.
  • Nemek wrote:
    So...not to alarm anybody in particular...but thereck doesn't show up in my leaderboard anymore...

Same here. These last minutes are going to be interesting. [goes and gets some popcorn]
  • And walky´s back!
  • Clintman
    Clintman Posts: 757 Critical Contributor
    Man, Bugpop got me from out of the blue icon_razz.gif

We are only unshielded for 3 min max icon_razz.gif

Oooooo Path unshielded with only a 12 point lead, now THAT is nerve wracking
  • Phantron wrote:
    There should be a live reporting of this on TV.

Live on ESPN 8 ..The Ocho
  • Bucky76 wrote:
    Phantron wrote:
    There should be a live reporting of this on TV.

Live on ESPN 8 ..The Ocho

“It’s a bold move Cotton, let’s see if it pays off.”
  • Nemek wrote:

Neither does JacobPC.

Less than an hour to go! I hope my forum peeps do well! I have been cheering for you walkyourpath & nemek!