**** Sam Wilson (Captain America) ****

Comments

• CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    If it were up to me, I'd make it Steve Rogers (Captain America) and Steve Rogers (Super-Soldier).
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,308 Site Admin
    If it were up to me, I'd make it Steve Rogers (Captain America) and Steve Rogers (Super-Soldier).
    Bingo.
  • JordonLee
    JordonLee Posts: 161 Tile Toppler

Nice guess haha. I'm gonna guess you'll win the pool party guessing game LOL
  • Man, this guy + CMags and Blade = me breaking the skip button.
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,308 Site Admin
    Added build poll.
  • TOFU3
    TOFU3 Posts: 71 Match Maker
    Stever Rogers + Sam Wilson....CDs reduce and APs return.
    Maybe it works well with IMHB also? Blue and Black actives of IMHB donate protect tiles and Red AP for Sam Wilson to fire his Red.
  • Got a feeling that there'll be another 4* to counter this, perhaps another guy who can fly icon_e_wink.gif
  • GMadMan040
    GMadMan040 Posts: 207
    This character has major annoyance written all over him.
  • Blahahah
    Blahahah Posts: 738 Critical Contributor
    Seems kinda slow.
    If he ends up being slower than Trickery or Manipulation, then I don't see him being ~that~ bad to deal with.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,836 Chairperson of the Boards
    IceIX wrote:
    You can use both Sam Wilson and Steve Rogers at the same time. We're actually going to be flipping up the names for both characters so that this is less confusing. While there has been only one Mjolnir, Cap has used numerous shields throughout his career.

If we can have Falcap play with Captain America then why bother changing Caps name? Why can't it be Falcon (Captain America)? Seems silly to have a bunch of characters go by their Real Name instead of their Super Hero. I understood KK (Ms Marvel) since shes a 3* with Captain Marvel but I don't see the point of changing several characters display name.

If we ever get Miles Morales, are you changing 3* Spidey to Peter Parker (Spider-Man)?
  • I am really Loki-ng forward to fighting this guy.

Trickery will eat his lunch.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm thinking 3/5/5 here. No real reason to put anything at 4 covers. Assuming average spread, level 3 yellow will put out around 400 points worth of protect tiles, which is more than enough to nullify match damage, and still gives the added boost to red.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    So, is this character going to increase the prevalence of strike tile generators in the meta, or is 14 red AP too costly a single target nuke to warp other character priorities when he can already generate a bunch of his own protect tiles?

Suddenly I'm really glad to be in the minority of players who prefer 5 red on Captain Marvel.
  • 20three
    20three Posts: 371
    What an absolute waste of a character. Has anyone ever honestly requested this scrub?
  • 20three wrote:
    What an absolute waste of a character. Has anyone ever honestly requested this scrub?
    You are highly misinformed.
  • Punisher5784
    20three wrote:

I have seen many players on the forums suggesting him. There are many characters that were released that no one wanted such as Squirrel Girl, but everyone has their place. If you don't want him, don't try to win and sell any covers you pull.
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Just because someone wants to be the new Tuscan Panty Raider, it doesn't mean you have to respond to him...
  • Punisher5784
    simonsez wrote:
    Just because someone wants to be the new Tuscan Panty Raider, it doesn't mean you have to respond to him...

You're right. I think I was in a bad mood this morning icon_lol.gif
  • 20three wrote:

I have seen many players on the forums suggesting him. There are many characters that were released that no one wanted such as Squirrel Girl, but everyone has their place. If you don't want him, don't try to win and sell any covers you pull.
    Why does everyone talk SHEEP about Squirrel Girl?

-_-
  • Punisher5784
    raisinbman wrote:
    20three wrote:

Why does everyone talk SHEEP about Squirrel Girl?

-_-

Cause she's not good overall. When she was first released and everyone was complaining, I saw her potential, especially in her Pink skill. I almost have her fully covered (currently 4/3/4) but I'm not impressed and I rarely use her. For her colors, I rather use KK or a mixture of other characters.