**** Sam Wilson (Captain America) ****

Comments

• CrookedKnightCrookedKnight Age Unconfirmed Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    If it were up to me, I'd make it Steve Rogers (Captain America) and Steve Rogers (Super-Soldier).
  • IceIXIceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,372 Site Admin
    If it were up to me, I'd make it Steve Rogers (Captain America) and Steve Rogers (Super-Soldier).
    Bingo.
  • JordonLeeJordonLee Age Unconfirmed Posts: 161 Tile Toppler

Nice guess haha. I'm gonna guess you'll win the pool party guessing game LOL
  • Born2DieNPvPBorn2DieNPvP Age Unconfirmed Posts: 163
    Man, this guy + CMags and Blade = me breaking the skip button.
  • IceIXIceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,372 Site Admin
    Added build poll.
  • TOFU3TOFU3 Age Unconfirmed Posts: 71 Match Maker
    Stever Rogers + Sam Wilson....CDs reduce and APs return.
    Maybe it works well with IMHB also? Blue and Black actives of IMHB donate protect tiles and Red AP for Sam Wilson to fire his Red.
  • Got a feeling that there'll be another 4* to counter this, perhaps another guy who can fly icon_e_wink.gif
  • GMadMan040GMadMan040 Age Unconfirmed Posts: 207
    This character has major annoyance written all over him.
  • BlahahahBlahahah Age Unconfirmed Posts: 738
    Seems kinda slow.
    If he ends up being slower than Trickery or Manipulation, then I don't see him being ~that~ bad to deal with.
  • BlackBoltRocksBlackBoltRocks Posts: 2,288 Chairperson of the Boards
    Think someone mentioned about 3* Falcon. So will Falcon be renamed as Sam Wilson (Falcon)? Because technically you shouldnt be able to use Falcon and Falcap in the same team as they are both Sam Wilson
  • Punisher5784Punisher5784 Posts: 3,170 Chairperson of the Boards
    IceIX wrote:
    You can use both Sam Wilson and Steve Rogers at the same time. We're actually going to be flipping up the names for both characters so that this is less confusing. While there has been only one Mjolnir, Cap has used numerous shields throughout his career.

If we can have Falcap play with Captain America then why bother changing Caps name? Why can't it be Falcon (Captain America)? Seems silly to have a bunch of characters go by their Real Name instead of their Super Hero. I understood KK (Ms Marvel) since shes a 3* with Captain Marvel but I don't see the point of changing several characters display name.

If we ever get Miles Morales, are you changing 3* Spidey to Peter Parker (Spider-Man)?
  • BlackBoltRocksBlackBoltRocks Posts: 2,288 Chairperson of the Boards
    If we can have Falcap play with Captain America then why bother changing Caps name? Why can't it be Falcon (Captain America)? Seems silly to have a bunch of characters go by their Real Name instead of their Super Hero. I understood KK (Ms Marvel) since shes a 3* with Captain Marvel but I don't see the point of changing several characters display name.

If we ever get Miles Morales, are you changing 3* Spidey to Peter Parker (Spider-Man)?

Because if you really want to be technical, once Sam Wilson took over the "Captain America" name, he dropped the "Falcon" moniker. It's like calling Jim Rhodes "War Machine (Iron Patriot)"; they never used both names simultaneously
  • kuribosshoekuribosshoe Age Unconfirmed Posts: 23
    I am really Loki-ng forward to fighting this guy.

Trickery will eat his lunch.
  • QuebbsterQuebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm thinking 3/5/5 here. No real reason to put anything at 4 covers. Assuming average spread, level 3 yellow will put out around 400 points worth of protect tiles, which is more than enough to nullify match damage, and still gives the added boost to red.
  • DayvDayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    So, is this character going to increase the prevalence of strike tile generators in the meta, or is 14 red AP too costly a single target nuke to warp other character priorities when he can already generate a bunch of his own protect tiles?

Suddenly I'm really glad to be in the minority of players who prefer 5 red on Captain Marvel.
  • 20three20three Age Unconfirmed Posts: 371
    What an absolute waste of a character. Has anyone ever honestly requested this scrub?
  • 20three wrote:
    What an absolute waste of a character. Has anyone ever honestly requested this scrub?
    You are highly misinformed.
    20three wrote:

I have seen many players on the forums suggesting him. There are many characters that were released that no one wanted such as Squirrel Girl, but everyone has their place. If you don't want him, don't try to win and sell any covers you pull.
  • simonsezsimonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Just because someone wants to be the new Tuscan Panty Raider, it doesn't mean you have to respond to him...
    simonsez wrote:
    Just because someone wants to be the new Tuscan Panty Raider, it doesn't mean you have to respond to him...

You're right. I think I was in a bad mood this morning icon_lol.gif