Options
124»

Comments

• Pylgrim
    Pylgrim Posts: 2,296 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Arondite wrote:
    Why can't you?

Likely he got a warning after a string of unwarranted and retaliative downvotes on the Q&A thread.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    When do we get the results?
  • Pylgrim
    Pylgrim Posts: 2,296 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Malcrof wrote:
    When do we get the results?

His last edit, around day and a half ago said "in two days"... so soon, I guess?
  • Unknown
    Options
    I wanted to vote, but felt a bit overwhelmed by the sheer size of the cast. I tip my hats to those who did vote and wait in anticipation of the results.

One thing I am curious about is the periodic buffs...will that shift things, its an extreme example, but a buffed Bagman is just 1 to the 0 power...which is 1, while a buffed OBW HURTS. some characters scale better than others, others don't scale at all beyond health (current Colossus event is proof).

The Moonstone changes put me on edge, dare I open a slot for her again and level her up? Her synergy with say Patch, can't be denied.
    - Unreall
  • Malcrof
    Options
    I wanted to vote, but felt a bit overwhelmed by the sheer size of the cast. I tip my hats to those who did vote and wait in anticipation of the results.

One thing I am curious about is the periodic buffs...will that shift things, its an extreme example, but a buffed Bagman is just 1 to the 0 power...which is 1, while a buffed OBW HURTS. some characters scale better than others, others don't scale at all beyond health (current Colossus event is proof).

The Moonstone changes put me on edge, dare I open a slot for her again and level her up? Her synergy with say Patch, can't be denied.
    - Unreall

Worst that could happen if you roster her, is increased buyback if you dislike her.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

- Unreall
    to me they made her black like a lite version of loki's black. its a little different in that you can take attack as well (would be nice if loki had that - that is nails against ninja) and its a little cheaper, but will only take max 3, where loki can take all (which is huge when against cmags/falcon). her purple is still nearly useless in utility - very small percentage of usefulness.
  • Malcrof
    Options
    TxMoose wrote:

- Unreall
    to me they made her black like a lite version of loki's black. its a little different in that you can take attack as well (would be nice if loki had that - that is nails against ninja) and its a little cheaper, but will only take max 3, where loki can take all (which is huge when against cmags/falcon). her purple is still nearly useless in utility - very small percentage of usefulness.

If her purple was manual, it would make her an amazing character to use.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Malcrof wrote:
    TxMoose wrote:

- Unreall

sure - make her purple like QS black and she's immediately great. conditional powerful red, board manipulator and special tile stealer. just a good black on a decent ** makes her loads more useful. I'm not adding her because I'm well past needing another ** but she would have been much more useful in my * to ** transition with these changes. she was on my first ** team with daken and ares and I remember the matches just being races to red and yellow and later (when I got it covered), green.
  • Malcrof
    Options
    TxMoose wrote:
    Malcrof wrote:
    TxMoose wrote:

- Unreall

sure - make her purple like QS black and she's immediately great. conditional powerful red, board manipulator and special tile stealer. just a good black on a decent ** makes her loads more useful. I'm not adding her because I'm well past needing another ** but she would have been much more useful in my * to ** transition with these changes. she was on my first ** team with daken and ares and I remember the matches just being races to red and yellow and later (when I got it covered), green.

With 2* essentials being the norm, i have a feeling when this change goes live, it will be her turn to be an essential.
  • Ebolamonkey84
    Ebolamonkey84 Posts: 509 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I'll try to have something up to start today. Work and personal life have been somewhat demanding the past few days.
  • Unknown
    Options

- Unreall
    ya itll shift things - look at pvp right now where if + bp is big even tho hulkbuster is buffed
  • Unknown
    Options
    TxMoose wrote:

- Unreall
    I guess my thing is Loki's black is a bit expensive for what you get, with her, it would be easy to keep stepping with Patch.
    - Unreall
  • Unknown
    Options
    I'll try to have something up to start today. Work and personal life have been somewhat demanding the past few days.

Take your time, very much appreciate you taking this on.