Seriously D3, W T F! (Missing or Frozen Scores/Points)

Options
1235»

Comments

• All they need to do is upgrade everyone from their final standing to the reward tier immediately above it. Or give everyone an extra cover.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This needs to be kept at the top of the page.
    can we get a sticky?
  • Ralph-Wiggum
    Ralph-Wiggum Posts: 175 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Any update on this? I *think* that I never received the points for the D.C. node, which likely kept me out of a top 50 placement. I don't think it affected my overall standings, though, since I was pretty far away from the top 10 when the event ended.
  • snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    Options
    The log in issues cost me a chance at Elektra, especially with points not counting for close to a whole day.When I could get back in and get points again I was so far behind I was out of contention. I also lost a Loki cover from the Sentry PvP (went to bed 63rd, woke up early, couldn't log in) and because I was scrambling to catch up in the PvE I missed out on a Deadpool cover in the Loki PvP. I did get my 5th Sentry red (10th overall) from the Thunderbolt Mountain event and I bagged a yellow Hood and my 11th Captain Marvel 3* from tokens. I love Captain Marvel and I know people rag on her red power but I love it. It's the perfect foil for guys like Magneto and Falcon who eat lightning and **** protect tiles. I think I'm going to get my 10 pack season prize and take a couple weeks off. Maybe read a book or something.

in game name: dfin25
  • I know I got screwed out of all the points on DC and Hell's Kitchen in the first wave, and it kept me out of top 50. Kind of annoyed about that.
  • snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I've lost tens of thousands of points in the last two PvE including today when I lost over 2500 in the Hand Fortress. I got them, it counted up to my 50k iso prize, went back to work. Went to lunch, points are gone and iso is gone. This is very discouraging. They haven't made last event right yet and I haven't had any response on ticket. Not getting top 150 anymore, was top 50 for awhile. Gave up and finished off my season 4k heroic 10 pack prize since that was at least working properly. What are you guys doing to fix this? Are you going to do anything to make this up to us?
  • T_REZ5000
    T_REZ5000 Posts: 148 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Same thing here. Ever since Wednesday I haven't been getting full pts on nodes I clear. I've noticed it tends to happen on nodes over 1k. It adds the pts on the reward screen but the total is not reflected on the main event leaderboard.

At this point I'm just doing clears for the ISO since there's no way I can keep up when I'm losing out on thousands of pts here and there.
  • FOADakaSquirrelBoy
    FOADakaSquirrelBoy Posts: 82 Match Maker
    Options
    Problem still exists. I may assume rectification is forthcoming?
  • I have lost probably 15k-20k points on the Hand event. It seems that at least half of the times that I play a wave battle, I do not get my points. My alliance is saying the same thing. After talking with them, we have lost over 100k-125k minimum as an Alliance.

How will this be resolved?
  • Cragger
    Cragger Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    on two accounts on two devices I completed Triumph and in both I watched the slow crawl animation as my scores crept up, and in both I passed the next reward tier. In both, I received no points and no rewards for that last node. Fixed indeed.
  • IamTheDanger
    IamTheDanger Posts: 1,093 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Dabomb19 wrote:
    I have lost probably 15k-20k points on the Hand event.

How will this be resolved?

It appears that it will be "resolved" by just ignoring it and starting a Simulator event that releases a new character.

Please don't misunderstand , I love the game. Also, I'm a big supporter of D3. I even agree with, and like, most of the recent changes. (Most, not all.) But starting an event with a new character as the reward while there is a known glitch that's been around for a while is, to me, irresponsible and unprofessional. It will only result in a big mess of players not getting the rewards they rightfully earned. Especially because there is no sure way to know what rewards a player should have gotten when points keep disappearing.

edited for spelling....
  • Cypr3ss
    Cypr3ss Posts: 155 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Especially because there is no sure way to know what rewards a player should have gotten when points keep disappearing.

Have been thinking about this and I think, at least in the instance where sub-event points were not added to the overall event points, the sub-event node did decrement, i.e. registered as complete and reduced the available points, so technically, it should be possible to query the DB for each player to see if the 'number of sub-event nodes completed points' = 'overall event points total' and make up the difference where necessary... in theory, assuming these things aren't nuked as soon as the event ends.

Currently it looks like I'll miss a top 20 finish in the current Patch PVE event due to this bug, so I'm really hoping they sort it out.

Regards,
    Cypr3ss.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    All day I started at 23rd, did a run and got into top 20. Except 2nd to last refresh - when I'm pretty sure my points weren't added - my run started and ended at the same place in a tightly packed group.

Which meant my last refresh ran me from 25 to around 22nd, just missing out on the cover I was trying for. Hard to see where I ended, impossible to know for sure if points were dropped or how many - frustrating to know I was that close and it looks like it was a glitch that kept me out of the rewards.

As with previous problems, the reward structure should be bumped 10% further down.
  • ive wrote numerous emails about those nods i dropped out of the ranking and it cost me my elektra covers.. spent over 500$ on this game and countless hours of sleep and aggravation from wife from my obssession for this game (lol) nothing back from them about what they would do for me???? definitely not fair and should either get rewards from ranking in or all money spent back from the begining of event start date
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Time to sort this out. NO MORE EXCUSES
  • ive wrote numerous emails about those nods i dropped out of the ranking and it cost me my elektra covers.. spent over 500$ on this game and countless hours of sleep and aggravation from wife from my obssession for this game (lol) nothing back from them about what they would do for me???? definitely not fair and should either get rewards from ranking in or all money spent back from the begining of event start date

Dude. You should stop playing.
  • Is this the same as a node stating 1340 pts. and when you win you mysteriously are given 1120 pts.?