Seriously D3, W T F! (Missing or Frozen Scores/Points)

Options

Comments

• pumpkin81
    pumpkin81 Posts: 37 Just Dropped In
    Options
    IGN: Pumpkin81

Cleared all of Washington DC before I realized the points weren't registering.
  • Tarouza
    Tarouza Posts: 101 Tile Toppler
    Options
    They should issue everyone the sentry that they usually get with this, maybe bump people and alliances up a tier from their current positions because a lot of people could geind and move up at the end
    Jazz5 wrote:
    IGN: Jazz5

Should we have a premature end to this pve and take the overall scores based from the end of previous subs? I don't wanna get beaten down unfairly just because the event doesn't register the points now but come up again while I'm sleeping icon_e_sad.gif
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Points aren't counting in God of Lies either. Just had a 36 point win, no 36 points. The overnight defeat counted, strangely.
  • I'll add my name to this list:

IGN: Vinny J, first two nodes in Hell's Kitchen - no points progress in either main or sub. Stopped playing after that was noticed.

Standard Rant #3, with a bit of Rave #7 thrown in.
  • Hi, Uttinidakilrjawa,

Thanks for the report. Can you (or anyone else experiencing this issue) post your in-game name? And let me know if you notice your score start updating again.

Thanks for the quick response. Just tried a couple battles in Hell's Kitchen again, still not recording scores. It does award match rewards though ( if that info helps). So, far ran up 5 nodes in Hells Kitchen. In-game name is UttiniDKJ.
  • I'm experiencing this problem in both subs, and also in god of lies.

Username:The_Aardvark
  • IGN: iLL0GiCaLL0GiC Scoring no points in Washington DC. Have tried restarting app and phone...

B2D5ECA6-C888-43AD-9B1E-E7FF62B88366.png
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2014
    Options
    my points are not accruing to my main score
    Prodigal Sun: 158528
    did a node in Washington DC worth 350 points
    Prodigal Sun after: 158528
    In game: tintguy
  • Ralph-Wiggum
    Ralph-Wiggum Posts: 175 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Just wanted to chime in that I also cleared all of D.C. without realizing I wasn't getting any points. Username: Ralph-Wiggum
  • MojoWild
    MojoWild Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Geez, people, simmer down, they're looking into it. You really think they won't fix this and credit the points we're supposed to get?
    My hope is they'll get everything figured out and everything will be back to normal. Why would anyone think this is how it's supposed to be?

I just cleared DC, but have zero points. Ign: Mojowild2
  • Oldboy
    Oldboy Posts: 452 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    IGN: Bleah (waves to ark123 aka ArkPrime aka 6000 pts ahead of me as of writing)

Sent in CS request. My alliance mates have the same problem as well
  • Hulk11
    Hulk11 Posts: 435
    Options
    So, if I play now I'll probably get nothing. Thank goodness I'm reading the forums instead.
  • Unknown
    edited December 2014
    Options
    IGN: same as here (rvs623)
    Running the latest iOS.

Just did 3 nodes in Hell's Kitchen and didn't get points for any of them. (I'd try closing out the app to see if that would help but my home button is currently broken and I can't get to the right screen.)

Edit: Just sent in a CS request.
  • I'm having the same issue as well.
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Both Wolveroach (Steam) and Moon Roach (Android) are not getting points. And that's in all events. Both accounts are in slice 1. Both accounts get no points for God of Lies.

I feel really happy now that I got up at 5:30 on a Saturday morning.

Some people have been getting points, Wolveroach's slice 1 Washington bracket has the leader on 2515, so it's either not effecting everyone or it kicked in not long after the event started.

The one good thing about this is that the nodes are all still at full points.
  • Same here. No point update. Name- oliviajaxton
  • Oldboy wrote:
    IGN: Bleah (waves to ark123 aka ArkPrime aka 6000 pts ahead of me as of writing)

Sent in CS request. My alliance mates have the same problem as well

Oh hey Bleah. You almost caught up to me several times between cycles =D
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    No points from either sub. In-game name is CrookedKnight.
  • Got the same problem here. My score isn't increasing after I cleared a node. Is this a bug? In game name GSX_Punisher
  • Saland
    Saland Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Ign: Saland

No points from any nodes in Washington or Hell's Kitchen