Seriously D3, W T F! (Missing or Frozen Scores/Points)

Options
Today I've been playing some of the Prodigal Son story line today and I've noticed a less than desireable event occuring. Today I ran over 5 missions between Washington DC and Hell's Kitchen. Each one of these missions by themselves should have pushed my score over 90k or just under. After every mission I noticed my total score wasn't advancing. Even after all 5 missions my score is still frozen at 89480.

So, **** gives and why the hell is this happening.

Signed,
A Customer Who Is Starting to Regret Spending Over $100 on Your Game.

Comments

• Demiurge_Will
    Demiurge_Will Posts: 346 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    ***Update***

This appears fixed on our end - let me know if that's not the case for you.

*** Original ***
    Hi, Uttinidakilrjawa,

Thanks for the report. Can you (or anyone else experiencing this issue) post your in-game name? And let me know if you notice your score start updating again.
  • Demiurge_Will
    Demiurge_Will Posts: 346 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Hi, Uttinidakilrjawa,

Thanks for the report. Can you (or anyone else experiencing this issue) post your in-game name? And let me know if you notice your score start updating again.

Never mind, I've got some other reports here that should get us on the right track. We're on it, thanks again for sounding the alarm.
  • IamTheDanger
    IamTheDanger Posts: 1,093 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2014
    Options
    The same thing has happened to me several times. Just close out the game and reload it. Your score should be at right level then. Sometimes the servers lag a bit so your scores don't show up right away.

I
    Edit;.... just started my next round. My points are not being counted either now. Tried to reset game and wi fi. Still not counting.
  • Kenny410 my scores are frozen to
  • I have this same problem.

I should have hit 100K 3 times now. The first time I thought mabey I did something wrong. I am stuck at 99543.

I have earned the 600 pints 3 times now, but won't advance.

IGN-Drizzt_d99
  • Unknown
    edited December 2014
    Options
    IGN: Monsoon28 currently stuck at 99,656 points.

Mentioned this in the Bugs and Technical Issues forum.

EDIT: Alliance Member mentioned the same problem but with God of Lies event.

Also, problem may have been occurring in closing moments of previous events, I was in 11th place for Wakanda, 36,000ish points but I didn't seem to advance in points.
  • kensterr
    kensterr Posts: 1,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hi, Uttinidakilrjawa,

IGN kensterr - 3 nodes in Hell's Kitchen not registering my points!

Just played the first node in DC and my total score shown at the end of the animation is 143422 but when I go back to main it's 143153. So the question is should I grind before sleeping (its past midnite here) and not have the points counted at all, or should I grind and hope that the points are counted?

If I drop out of Top 5 I'll be screaming for ELEKTRA cover compensation, not that I'm entitled to it but because of this screw up that prevents me from competing fairly.
  • rixu78
    Options
    Same here, 5 Hell's Kitchen levels done and every single one claimed to give 420 points but I'm at 0 points...

player name rixu
  • In game name Snig - this is happening to me as well
    Tried closing, reloading, and restarting my device to no avail
    Thanks
  • Unknown
    edited December 2014
    Options
    IGN: Deadpooool

Scores are stuck. Dropped out of top 5. Lost many hours of sleep and now this. Expect compensation to complete the 3 covers I should have gotten if not for these glitches.
  • Tarouza
    Tarouza Posts: 101 Tile Toppler
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Washington dc didn't work at all and nodes from Hell's Kitchen not working either I am no longer top overall bc of this list over 4k of points plus health packs and in 2nd by 3k. This is serious **** if this costs me my elektra covers

image_zps462d1ff6.jpg
  • unimatrix
    Options
    Same problem here. Same in game nick as forum name.

Points not increasing. I'm gonna take a step back from PVE for a while.
  • IGN: ArkPrime and I'm still in first. I'm going to sleep, as I'd planned doing after doing two more clears. If I drop out of contention for first place, I'll be expecting compensation as well.
  • Ok, so in the past fortnight it's been events ending early, then different scaling for people in pve, now points not registering.

What's next? Is this a warning for the coming apocalypse?
  • IGN: Jazz5

Should we have a premature end to this pve and take the overall scores based from the end of previous subs? I don't wanna get beaten down unfairly just because the event doesn't register the points now but come up again while I'm sleeping icon_e_sad.gif
  • This pve really has been one disaster after another. You'd think they would beta test these changes.
  • IGN: Jry j

I am having this issue as well. Please fix it soon
  • Tarouza
    Tarouza Posts: 101 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Tarouza wrote:
    Washington dc didn't work at all and nodes from Hell's Kitchen not working either I am no longer top overall bc of this list over 4k of points plus health packs and in 2nd by 3k. This is serious **** if this costs me my elektra covers

image_zps462d1ff6.jpg[/quote
    Ign tarouza1
  • IGN: Mikeheathen

Having the same problem. Washington, D.C. and Hells Kitchen scores are not updating. Opened all nodes in D.C. and I'm still at 0.
  • snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Not only can I not earn any points in PvE but I also can't play over wifi. It is Not an issue with my tablet as literally everything else works just fine. So if I want to play not only do I get no points but I have to burn data. Very disappointing. Between the constant introduction of new characters and the never ending technical issues you guys are really **** the bed with this game. User dfin25 in the game.