Too high scaling makes PVE boring and random

Options
124»

Comments

• dider152 wrote:
    Mystique just doesn't have the right powerset, if you ask me, and her transformation power seriously leaves something to be desired.
    At 5 coversyou get enough of a bang for your buck with the 2 turn stun imo. It's not great. It's certainly no aggressive recon - but then again what is.

I've stolen wins from under opponents by draining off their cascade and comboing off my turn a couple times and when it's enabling that, it's amazing.
  • Baddkitty
    Options
    I don't like this PvE event either. I'm sort of documenting my matches and what i see is this....any countdown/special tiles go in line with matches...so they're gone in 1 turn. Most special tiles that blow the board up...go on the edge so when/if they go off...they don't destroy nearly half what they're suppose to.

Many matches i get **** matches. I'm forced to match team-up tiles or all the low dmg tiles...then after my matches, the AI gets most of the colors they want and tons of combos.

Ya ya, this sounds like ****, but when you have a team with 14k combined health go down in 3 turns (massive 5 combos plus all abilities used) while you have no abilities active to use, you'd be **** too. This has happened several times. Makes me want to throw my phone.

So it occurs to me, naturally, that in order for them to make $$$ , why not make the game a little less " random " so the player has an equal chance to win, and make the scales tip towards them, to boost possible sales. sighh.

Again..just a rant. I have 29 toons, 2 are 80, 4 are 70, the rest 60-40 . all 2 and 3 *