Children of the Atom - Nov 9-11

Options
1235»

Comments

• I might have been in the same bracket icon_e_smile.gif

611 and couldn't crack the top 100. Disappointing on one front, but breaching 600 points was a first for me - happy about that. Strangely was only attacked a handful of times - in the past, I've been whipped even in the low 400's
    603 didn't even get me into the top 100. Tough bracket. Hopefully Nefarious Foes isn't quite as brutal, but with Mystique covers, well...maybe the new matchmaking will be the difference?
  • over_clocked
    Options
    Well, the plan to settle on a low t25-50 score went out the window when alliance mates helpfully reminded me that t5 was Hood black, not blue. And since most players in my t10 already had black covers and I don't deem Hood black worthy of maxing to 5, I don't feel bad over hogging t5 with a lazy unshielded score.
  • TazFTW wrote:
    Hit the highly leveled XForce teams after passing 600, so I settled for 63rd. Yay, my Hood is now 5/0/5. icon_cry.gif

I had that problem for SO LONG. Finally managed to get a few blue covers, so I'm at 5/2/4 now. But seriously, it sucks. Much empathy for ya. icon_e_sad.gif
  • Rusalka
    Rusalka Posts: 155
    Options
    Yay, that fifth blue is finally mine!

Finished 7th with 1038. Thought about going for 1100, but I'd reached the point where all my opponents had a 405 X-force and were worth about 15 points, and a Beast cover just didn't seem worth the bother. Especially since 1100 still wouldn't have gotten me into the top 5, and I didn't need the top 5 cover anyhow.
  • had my best pvp finish with this. 850 for rank 13. very happy with the blue hood cover. couldn't have done it without my maxed out psylocke.