Character rankings 9/14 edition: voting ended

1234568»

Comments

• Time to open up the voting for a Nov 2014 edition.

Anyone else want to volunteer?
  • Time to open up the voting for a Nov 2014 edition.

Anyone else want to volunteer?

Actually we're doing this every 3 months, so next one should be in December
  • IlDuderino
    IlDuderino Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker
    Can someone redo the meme for modern mags in the 6/14 rankings but substitute the word "Storm" for "MischiefMaker" and swap "her" and "she" for "him" and "he"?

That would sum up my feelings - man, I am itching for the result icon_mad.gif
  • IlDuderino wrote:
    Can someone redo the meme for modern mags in the 6/14 rankings but substitute the word "Storm" for "MischiefMaker" and swap "her" and "she" for "him" and "he"?

ZszO4nO.png
  • Well, I can't resist a well-made meme -- sorry I've been in hiding for so long, but the wait will soon be over! I'm putting the final touches on the last writeup and should have the first rankings post up either tonight or tomorrow morning.

Which seems like an appropriate occasion to use a meme of my own:

vwMin.gif
  • atomzed
    atomzed Posts: 1,753 Chairperson of the Boards
    Well, I can't resist a well-made meme -- sorry I've been in hiding for so long, but the wait will soon be over! I'm putting the final touches on the last writeup and should have the first rankings post up either tonight or tomorrow morning.

Finally!

Seems like you completed all the write ups. Could you post them in quick succession this time? The bottom tiers are generally less interesting than the top tiers, and it will take weeks before you reach the top tier... So a faster release will help icon_e_smile.gif
  • IlDuderino
    IlDuderino Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker
    Kappei wrote:
    IlDuderino wrote:

ZszO4nO.png

Thanks! Top bombing!