Dark Avengers: Heroic - Sept. 25 - Oct 1

Options
1161718192022»

Comments

• Trisul wrote:
    daibar wrote:

My spousal patience wall is more imposing than the 166 one.

Yeah, there's two event end times for me - the "official" ones, and the "getting mean eyes from the spouse" one.
  • Trisul wrote:
    kalirion wrote:
    Now I need 325HP before I can afford a new roster slot for the Doctor. Probably won't get one in time for his PVP though, so need to decide if I want to fire a character to make room or not. Been a long while since I did a full PVP with a loaner....
    If you PvE regularly at all and are limited in roster spots, it's a good idea to dedicate 1 spot to the rotating essential that you can toss after each event. Sucks to throw covers away, but if you're roster-slot-limited you don't really have a choice.

Nah, I've still got choices for now - the fully covered level 11 Hawkeye Classic for example, or the 0/0/1 IM40 (already have a level 85 or so 5/5/3) icon_e_smile.gif
  • Trisul wrote:
    daibar wrote:

My spousal patience wall is more imposing than the 166 one.

Yeah, there's two event end times for me - the "official" ones, and the "getting mean eyes from the spouse" one.

I'm not sure how that got attributed to me, but yeah, I definitely gave up the 3rd cover for the same reasons.
  • SO did anyone else have the issue of their nodes disappearing for this event?
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    kalirion wrote:
    Nah, I've still got choices for now - the fully covered level 11 Hawkeye Classic for example, or the 0/0/1 IM40 (already have a level 85 or so 5/5/3) icon_e_smile.gif
    Keep the 0/0/1 IM40 and throw away the 5/5/3 one.

My Level 40 2/3/1 IM40 was worth his weight in points in this PVE. Boost yellow, make one match, fire off Psyduck's red.
    I only used my fully covered L125 Iron Man when the other one and Torch were both dead.
  • Managed #3 with my "skip the tough nodes" strategy, which was better than I thought I'd get. Good to know it should be viable in the future. I don't think I was ever out of the top ten after about the t-minus 2 days mark.
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Savaged49 wrote:
    SO did anyone else have the issue of their nodes disappearing for this event?

There are posts about it in the bug forum.
  • First post here, I'm a casual daily player with a growing 2-star roster.... but this event was extra nice with me.... got a top 10 so i got a collosus... but I drew a Nick Fury cover in one of the sub-event on the 2-star token, nice!

Fun game!
  • Luck of the draw was nice to me in this event. On one sub I drew Nick Fury and then overall finished top 10 for two covers. Not bad for a guy who started a few weeks ago and is deep in the 2-star phase, not even transition yet.
  • jmb2070
    jmb2070 Posts: 11
    Options
    A lot of grinding for this Pve. We thought we'll end second, but that wasn't the case.

ThePunishers: Got the First Place for this one too icon_lol.gif
  • Keops wrote:
    Luck of the draw was nice to me in this event. On one sub I drew Nick Fury and then overall finished top 10 for two covers. Not bad for a guy who started a few weeks ago and is deep in the 2-star phase, not even transition yet.

Congrats! Glad you're enjoying the game - just don't let it take over your life (which is very, very easy to do).
  • lukewin
    lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Ryz-aus wrote:
    Sumilea wrote:
    ZeroKarma wrote:
    Is everyone really having it that rough? I'm sitting in 3rd at 63k, first is at 73k, 10th is at 54k. I grinded the first sub optimally for a 4k lead over 10th, and I only did 3 clears of the second sub. I'm not seeing this "grind every 2.5 hours or die" type of deal: either you guys are joining way too early and getting into death brackets, or I lucked out into an easy bracket.

I did join early so that could explain things. I finished 15th or so in the first sub, and I'm second thus far for this sub. In the larger picture though I'm outside of the top 50!! The leader has 40,000 more points than I do. How does that happen?

ZeroKarma

I got the global leader pegged on something like my total 77109 + 10.5k (how far the rubber band says I was behind on the first sub) + 14.5K (how far the rubber band say I am behind this sub) assuming the same person was the global sub leader that gives them a grand total of 102K. So if your main leader score is close to this you know your with the the grinder of all grinders.

In other words - Alfradrod. He's in Hail Hydra and at 101992 - I'm assuming that's a couple people who play at alternate schedules, but maybe he's an insomniac or perhaps a mpq playing robot icon_e_smile.gif

I was the grinder of all grinders, I think. I ended up beating alfradrod, b/c I think he gave up, since 1 and 2 got Nick Fury.

NOk866m.jpg