Deadpool is coming / Team-Up Feature / Future of Dark Reign

Options
124»

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    futongus wrote:
    What does the number on the bottom left of the TU card mean?
    on TU just 2 numbers - hero lvl and his skill lvl. u ask about 2d one
  • Unknown
    Options
    Ah... It's the level of the skill. Stupid me
  • Unknown
    Options
    ok. may be ppl say it in patch discussion - i ll repeat:
    1) after ET are gone we have no more critical in lab. so bullseye black now not so powerfull as before - may be think about little rebalance?
    2) i still cant undrerstand what teamups uses ai in pvp - TU, which player got? or may be all skills from player roster?
    3) i think we need TU info button before round starts - which one do more dmg: 2lvl clap from 140 hulk, or 5lvl clap from 125 hulk?
    and the last and more important:
    4) cos we can get only 20 TU we need option delete them or better sell em (like 1TU=50 crystals). 4 example: after 1 lightning round my TU are full with 2lvl storm2*, 2lvl hawkeye2* and 17lvl cap2*, whose skill needs 19 AP. and now i cant receive normal TU, before i spend this shi... useless TU

i hope devs think about 3 and 4 and do smth in this directions it as soon as posible
  • Unknown
    Options
    and the last and more important:
    4) cos we can get only 20 TU we need option delete them or better sell em (like 1TU=50 crystals). 4 example: after 1 lightning round my TU are full with 2lvl storm2*, 2lvl hawkeye2* and 17lvl cap2*, whose skill needs 19 AP. and now i cant receive normal TU, before i spend this shi... useless TU

i hope devs think about 3 and 4 and do smth in this directions it as soon as posible

I like your fourth point, although I'm finding myself using some of my lower levelled characters in prologue (dark reign) missions to get rid of my unwanted TU cards. Not sure if the developers intended for this to be used this way...
  • Unknown
    Options
    the team up u get is accordingly to the opp levels and chars u fight right ? For e.g is i fight a lvl 80 punisher with level 3 in black skill, i will get the teamup punisher of lvl 80 with 3 in black skill ?
  • Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,213 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    sky_verde wrote:
    >>TU are consumed only if are used in battle?
    >Yes, they remain after battle if unused
    Thanks.
    I will put them away for a rainy day anyway =)

Only save your favorites. You can only hold 20 of them total. Thank includes duplicates of the same thing since you can't hold more than 1 in a stack. I can't even seem to give these things away in most matches. Though I don't tend to favor them since their damage is still lower than my main colors.
  • D3,

It too bad that your most recent "feature" is being released alongside Deadpool..... cuz this team up feature is total cr@pola right now. Thanks for ruining the release of Deadpool with more absurd changes to your game.
  • I'm sure it was by design. How better to stem the tide of people leaving the game in disgust, then by offering them their favorite character?
  • I'm sure it was by design. How better to stem the tide of people leaving the game in disgust, then by offering them their favorite character?

Yes, I'm sure everyone is looking forward to getting World Rupture dropped in every other battle in the Deadpool event. I'm also sure everyone is looking forward to wasting their time purging boosts in prologue also.

Game should be changed to TEAM UP TILE QUEST instead of Marvel Puzzle quest now.
  • Hannybal wrote:
    the team up u get is accordingly to the opp levels and chars u fight right ? For e.g is i fight a lvl 80 punisher with level 3 in black skill, i will get the teamup punisher of lvl 80 with 3 in black skill ?

Pretty sure that's how it works, yes.

I got a very nice level 160 Photon Blast (Moonstone Red) from one of the essential nodes last PVE icon_e_smile.gif
  • There is a guy putting up a L200 Wolverine with L1 Venom+L1 Belova.

It took me 3 minutes for the match, 15 minutes to get the 19AP Lethal Recon off my deck.

Same thing happened to me twice. I'll probably keep trying to get a L200 TU token.

Go ahead. I am laughing at myself, too.

Just fought him a 3rd time. Ended up getting nothing because my deck was full. icon_redface.gif
  • earthbean wrote:
    It took me 3 minutes for the match, 15 minutes to get the 19AP Lethal Recon off my deck.

Fastest way to clear that 19AP is to use the prologue with Modern Storm. Within 2 minutes, I was able to use 3x 19AP Lethal Recon. Just food for thought if you want to get rid of those silly Team-Ups.

Question about Team-Ups during defense: Does the game go totally random on what kind of powers you use during defense or does it use it from the pool of 20 that you have acquired? If it's from the 20 you have... then I'll have 3x World Ruptures waiting for the next person who decides to go against me. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • I think teamups should be optional. I dont like them and the ai gets a teamup attack when matching 3. I seen it happen too many times. Give us the option when starting up the game to turn the teamups on/off
  • Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,213 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I think teamups should be optional. I dont like them and the ai gets a teamup attack when matching 3. I seen it happen too many times. Give us the option when starting up the game to turn the teamups on/off

If they are letting us turn on/off unpopular changes to the game, can we turn on/off "True Healing"? Please. icon_razz.gif
  • Pwuz_ wrote:
    I think teamups should be optional. I dont like them and the ai gets a teamup attack when matching 3. I seen it happen too many times. Give us the option when starting up the game to turn the teamups on/off

If they are letting us turn on/off unpopular changes to the game, can we turn on/off "True Healing"? Please. icon_razz.gif

I wanna turn back on the 100/200 ISO bonus for clearing a node for the first time icon_e_smile.gif