Trial By Combat - July 4-6 - Season III

Options
1235»

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    Thugpatrol wrote:
    Let them have their little victories. They can be proud of the fact that they achieved previously unheard of scores for the purpose of...being awesome? Because it certainly isn't for the in-game rewards that I'm playing for. I threw a could hundred HP hopping for the She-Hulk cover and I was done. I'm probably going to get the same Fury cover at the end of the season that they are. Difference is mine won't have cost $1000.

Also is it just my imagination or did they screw with the MMR thresholds again? It seems like things hit DEFCON 1 much earlier than usual this event. Like we skipped the foreplay and just went straight to Global Thermonuclear War.

its been happening earlier as a result of true healing and mmr. 166s by around 800s now as many 2* teams probably have to shield hop a lot earlier it seems so unless you wait til the last day, there won't be a lot of non 166 targets, at least for me. I spent one 3hr shield this pvp and positive hp every pvp.

I am getting sick of the game crashing on me though at the end when I break to hit one last target. Has happened 2 of last 3 pvps where I qued up a 40+ target, broke shield and the app crashed. I lost the target, health, and points opportunity, and was unshielded. I wonder if its a combo of me breaking at same time my shield deflecting a hit. Quite annoying to say the least.
  • Unknown
    Options
    its been happening earlier as a result of true healing and mmr. 166s by around 800s now as many 2* teams probably have to shield hop a lot earlier it seems so unless you wait til the last day, there won't be a lot of non 166 targets, at least for me. I spent one 3hr shield this pvp and positive hp every pvp.

Maybe, but the last few events, also post-True-Healing, felt different than this one. The floodgates opened up earlier and the madness was madder than usual. And I don't think it was the thrill of Loki rewards that was driving the action. Or maybe I'm just crazy. Now where'd I put my tinfoil hat...