201-300. 250 ISO, Bullseye Purple
301-400. 2x Standard Token, 140 ISO
401-500. 70 ISO

Progression Rewards:

25. Standard Token
50. 100 ISO
100. +3 All Boosts
200. 250 ISO
300. Recruit Token - I'm bag, I'm bag, you know it.
400. 25 HP
500. Captain PVE - Red
600. 25 HP
700. 1000 ISO
800. 50 HP
900. Recruit Token - Bag to the future
1000. 1000 ISO
1100. She-Hulk - Azul
1200. 1000 ISO
1300. X-Force Red

Alliance rewards:

1-2. 5000 ISO, 250 HP, Loki Purple
3-10. 5000 ISO, 100 HP, Loki Purple
11-25. 3000 ISO, 100 HP, Loki Purple
25-50. 2000 ISO, 100 HP, Loki Purple
51-100. 1000 ISO, 50 HP, Loki Purple
101-250. 1000 ISO, 50 HP
251-500. 500 ISO, 25 HP
501-1000. 500 ISO
1001-10000. 250 ISO

e838b6e6c338063fb84e121cb453015dd3d8b5749efd82491bf7487c7c1a21d1.jpg

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    Prize predictions?

I feel Steve Rogers is "due"- basically 3 months since he was a prize, and that was for a "Bad Is Good" tourney- but who the heck knows at this point.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I've had Lazyshield covered since they gave out a million of him, so I'm good on that. Wouldn't mind LT since I need 2 yellow to respec him, but there was one recently.

In terms of stuff I'm missing I'd like Falcon, BP, Torch, Sentry, or Hood. We're getting Sentry from PVE, so that's probably a no. And Torch and Hood have both been fairly recent, but no Bird Man in a while. I don't have PSY or The Green Bastard covered completely, but I don't care too much about them.
  • Nighthawk81
    Nighthawk81 Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Lazy Cap was given out before my roster was able to compete for him so I have zero covers. I wouldn't mind seeing him show up.
  • Unknown
    Options
    It's not called Force Majeure? FTS. icon_mad.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    Ghast wrote:
    It's not called Force Majeure? FTS. icon_mad.gif

Bummer, but the nod to Game of Thrones is a reasonable substitute.
  • kidicarus
    kidicarus Posts: 420 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    might have to file a habeas corpus application for Jenny
  • Unknown
    Options
    Jdberia wrote:
    Lazy Cap was given out before my roster was able to compete for him so I have zero covers. I wouldn't mind seeing him show up.

They were giving him in pve so it was easy to obtain his covers. I maxed him even before any **.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I wouldn't mind an ISO break, given I'm in the process of leveling Falcon, Lazy Daken, and Human Torch, and Sentry and She-Hulk are next, so Lazy Cap would be fine.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    I wouldn't mind an ISO break, given I'm in the process of leveling Falcon, Lazy Daken, and Human Torch, and Sentry and She-Hulk are next, so Lazy Cap would be fine.

As I wrote before I'd certainly like other covers... but you've got a good point about being able to keep hoarding ISO if the rewards are something we've already got maxed. Lazyshield was my first maxed 3*, and I haven't played with him a ton since getting Patch, Daken, and LTHor maxed, so having a Steve tourney might be rather fun. He's a blast to play, if not just a tad slow.
  • Unknown
    Options
    My Cap is maxed, but I agree we haven't seen him in a while so there's a pretty big chance it could be him. Plus, if you're going to do Cap prizes, what better day for that than July 4th.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Cap red is powerful but he's useless at all.
  • Unknown
    Options
    3Cap wuold be good and 3Thor also, but I wuold like more Hulk, BP, Loki or 3Daken covers...
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    Euridice wrote:
    3Cap wuold be good and 3Thor also, but I wuold like more Hulk, BP, Loki or 3Daken covers...
    Don't say that! It might happen icon_e_surprised.gif
  • Nighthawk81
    Nighthawk81 Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    Options
    HairyDave wrote:
    Euridice wrote:

Yeah, Loki event. Uggh. That would be a tinykitty slap to the face! But it would go along my shiny new Loki 3* I managed to pull from my season 10 pack to go with nine other 2* it came with.
  • poomermon
    poomermon Posts: 300 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    It's Loki of course. Shame on you for jinxing it. Then again I did not really want to compete with my incomplete She-Hulk anyway.
  • Unknown
    Options
    HairyDave wrote:
    Euridice wrote:

Muahahahaha! Too late, mortals! You hath summoned Loki!
  • mjh
    mjh Posts: 708 Critical Contributor
    Options
    While I'm happy about a Loki cover, they couldn't be more stingy with the purple covers if they tried.

My Loki is at 5/0 and in my 10pack for S3 I got a Loki Black, the 6th one. Why am I selling 3* covers when I have not a single 3* character that's playable, even after the level shift.

To top it off I will have a She-Hulk w 2 abilities at best to fight for top25 to get 1 usable Loki cover. Even if I get top5 I will end up selling 2 of the 3 covers.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Hairy Dave attacking me in doom pvp and losing tisk tisk.

Time to brain who called Loki covers. You will never pvp in this town again!
  • Unknown
    Options
    I'm sorry... But they had already decided it... So is not my fault... Think they wish gave us some covers for three star with two covers in this season ending... Starting with the best, ending with worst? I hope not, but the pattern is that...
  • Unknown
    Options
    At least it's a PVP that I don't have to focus too much on. It works for me.