With "temporary healing", will you buy more HEALTH PACKS?

Options
124»

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    I am against healing packs and they destroy what D3 is trying to do: increase the number of characters that one is playing with. That is wrong, we should not use any healing any more.

Additionally, we there should not be ISO. Characters should evolve with the amount of battles that they play, so there would be a direct relation to amount of game and the character used. And we should also change the characters and call them Pokemons!!!!

That is so bad what they have done.
  • Deathclaw
    Deathclaw Posts: 59
    Options
    I get the anger, but I kind of like the change. I hate all the time I feel like I have to spend prologue healing in order to make sustained runs. I know I don't HAVE to do it, but I feel like I need to do it to stay competitive, especially in some of the PvE events.

Maybe we'll see less OBW in fights as well, as that vixen has caused me more random cascade aggressive recon call the storm losses than anyone!

The less time I feel like I have to spend 'maintenance playing' stuff like healing, the better.
  • Unknown
    Options
    _RiO_ wrote:
    No, what we should be doing is contacting Marvel/Disney and very clearly articulating to them how D3P/Demiurge is abusing and tarnishing the name of the Marvel IP by pulling these stunts with their game.

That's actually a very good idea. I've worked with license owners before and when it comes to customer satisfaction, they are actually more supportive of it than you would realize.
  • OzarkBoatswain
    OzarkBoatswain Posts: 692 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I think I've bought one health pack ever (with reward HP, not real money). Shields have largely replaced the need to buy health packs.
  • Vinmarc43
    Vinmarc43 Posts: 266
    Options
    I will never buy hpack at those prices, we need made in chaina price, like 1 coin for 1 hpack, makes more sense, sell in volume D3.
  • KillStormFirst
    KillStormFirst Posts: 140 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I think I'm in that top tier of addicted player that at this I almost wish they would just charge a flat fee to play to avoid all of this B.S. with character/ability and game modification. Are we really going to have to deal with this #### once a month for the rest of our MPQ lives? I mean c'mon! This is getting out of hand and is border line Unfair and Deceptive Acts and Practices.
  • Unknown
    Options
    So I'm guessing I'm going back to Thor + Storm for unending rounds that takes forever to kill the enemy team but save me from losing any health. Maybe get some 4 env to make even more unending. Here I go lvl another storm, awesome...