With "temporary healing", will you buy more HEALTH PACKS?

Options
We need to make our voices heard for the upcoming changes.
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    We need to make our voices heard for the upcoming changes.

Our voices don't matter....As long as people pay in this game, change won't occur...
  • Unknown
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Flo98 will "buy" enough to keep D3 in business.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Flo98 will buy enough to keep D3 in business.

"buy"
  • Unknown
    Options
    I will buy more free time instead.
  • Jonny1Punch
    Jonny1Punch Posts: 434 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    TRUE HEALING?!? How about "TRUE RIP-OFF". This is absolutely disgusting and if I ever wanted to rage-quit it would be as soon as I read that update a few minutes ago. I love my alliance and this community too much to quit but WOW. This has instantly killed my anticipation for she-hulk now as well. I'm sorry to be negative here guys as I know these forums need more positivity but omg this is a truly repulsive downgrade. What a slap in the face. You killed my Spidey now my recently upgraded OBW is next to useless as I invested in her for prologue healing....... I was fine spending my hard earned cash on covers and shields etc but this is beyond overboard. This current pve will have us all going through healthpaks like crazy too....... What a huge,colossal,hulk-handed slap in all of our faces.

Sorry for the rant guys/gals I don't post much but we really need to rally together and let it be known we won't keep taking this abuse. This game is already super expensive as it is just to stay moderately competetive.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Make Health Packs purchased with ISO and call it even.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Nope. Gonna use more shield though.
  • Unknown
    Options
    They will sell more daken covers =P
  • OnesOwnGrief
    OnesOwnGrief Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Will stick with the same 5 I've been given and play less. This change won't really matter.
  • Unknown
    Options
    The poll options are wrong.

Should be
    -No
    -HELL NO
  • rawl316
    rawl316 Posts: 114
    Options
    I will if it's near the end of the event and I'm right on the border for a cover.

You all would too in that situation
  • Unknown
    Options
    I'm pretty sure that this isn't supposed to raise sales of health packs, it's to reduce the power of healing abilities. Currently, they not only help you within a match, but have a lasting effect outside of it-- to the point that you may want to drag out a round longer in order to heal more once the enemy team is down to their last character. It's one of the main reasons that oBW is the only 2* character that isn't completely outclassed on a team of maxed 3*s.

I've actually been expecting a change like that for quite some time, ever since IceIX mentioned that they didn't like what healing abilities do to tournaments and events (particularly things like prologue healing).
  • Jonny1Punch
    Options
    Double the amount of healthpacks we can regenerate to 10 and change the price to 100HP per 5 healthpacks and MAYBE you've got a deal D3..... MAYBE.

Greed will be everyone's downfall over time. We should Never love something that won't love us back ..... This will not increase your revenue D3....most sensible people will simply play less and spend less. It's just bad business on your end.
  • Taganov
    Taganov Posts: 279 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Muspel wrote:
    I'm pretty sure that this isn't supposed to raise sales of health packs, it's to reduce the power of healing abilities. Currently, they not only help you within a match, but have a lasting effect outside of it-- to the point that you may want to drag out a round longer in order to heal more once the enemy team is down to their last character. It's one of the main reasons that oBW is the only 2* character that isn't completely outclassed on a team of maxed 3*s.

I've actually been expecting a change like that for quite some time, ever since IceIX mentioned that they didn't like what healing abilities do to tournaments and events (particularly things like prologue healing).

Agreed. It amazes me that the first thing people went to was "they want us to buy more health packs!" Never mind full details haven't been revealed, let's just icon_twisted.gificon_evil.gif

I see the change as a plus. Perhaps your main team won't survive the whole event. What about using THE REST OF YOUR CHARACTERS?
  • Unknown
    Options
    I haven't really been using story mode healing but i do use OBW to in pvp and her healing between fights surely helps to make longer runs especially the first 600 pts or so.

I cannot really say what effect this will have on my roster and ability to go for long push till it gets implemented.

Most likely I will not be buying Health packs, but will have to start my climb in pvp board earlier to allow more time for health and health pack regens. (so i guess more HP used on shields)

perhaps overall this will make the score across the board lower, allowing us to play more casually (less time use to heal) and still yet the same rank and reward?
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Taganov wrote:
    Muspel wrote:

Agreed. It amazes me that the first thing people went to was "they want us to buy more health packs!" Never mind full details haven't been revealed, let's just icon_twisted.gificon_evil.gif

I see the change as a plus. Perhaps your main team won't survive the whole event. What about using THE REST OF YOUR CHARACTERS?
    What extra details. IceIX said they're maybe talking about some stuff, but that it wouldn't be implemented at the same time (if at all)
  • Jonny1Punch
    Options
    I appreciate the support and feedback thank you Raphael. On a sidenote..... I've cooled down a bit and still stand by everything I said earlier 100%. My opinions won't change and I'm eager to see a response from anyone at D3 on this, not that it's likely but I'm always hopeful we can make a difference as a gaming family/community!
  • Unknown
    Options
    the best result i ve ever seen
  • sinnerjfl
    sinnerjfl Posts: 1,269 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I wont be buying any health packs (nor have I ever done so) because I will simply stop playing and quit the game altogether if this "feature" ever sees the light of day. The game has a ton of problems such as character balance and they're thinking of implementing something noone really wants or asked for. If anything, people would rather want they remove the whole healing system. I don't understand why these developpers want us to play LESS of their game, boggles the mind.
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Devs need to stop trying to control the players and take control of their game.