Cage Match June 11 - June 13 (Season 2)

Options
124»

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    For the 1º time in a long time i just got attacked once climbing from 600 to 900 points... Its a wierd pvp event, not that im complaining cuz all points are great for my standing on s2.. I wish all pvp events were liked this!
  • acescracked
    acescracked Posts: 1,197 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I know this is a fluid number...but can anyone tell me what the score currently is for 100th for alliances?

Thanks.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I know this is a fluid number...but can anyone tell me what the score currently is for 100th for alliances?

Thanks.

68 is ~13500
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    edited June 2014
    Options
    j12601 wrote:

Thanks.

68 is ~13500
    98th is 150,400 right now.

Edit: Don't mind me - I was thinking of the season total
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    Well, dang it. I noticed that most of our top 10 didn't have a complete LT, so I stopped attacking at 912 points, which was one point below #10 who actually needed the covers. I need Season brownies as I am out of top 50 but not far, but I guess I can push higher in training.
    Another top 10 fellow kept bouncing up and down, once they dropped and made me #10, but then pushed again for top 10. I thought - 'shield, damn you', even though there were only 2 minutes left, because that person clearly had been queued by many and had a weaker roster.
    Long story short, I went to do a match in Lord of Thunder and discovered that I took #10 anyway and that bouncer dropped lower than I could see. Thus resulting in 4 people in top 10 who didn't need LT covers.

jkR7QP9.png
  • Unknown
    Options
    1083 to 943 was the spread in mine for top 10. Took 3rd with 1044 after another defensive win.

LThor is now cover maxed at 5/3/5. Have to grab two more yellow at some point, and I'm pretty much on day to day ISO after maxing Patch earlier this week, but he'll be getting levels as I get the ISO.
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    I got spanked repeatedly trying to cross 900 points so I had to settle for top 50 and salvage what points I could - 870 still wasn't a terrible effort.
  • acescracked
    acescracked Posts: 1,197 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    HairyDave wrote:
    j12601 wrote:

Thanks.

68 is ~13500
    98th is 150,400 right now.

Edit: Don't mind me - I was thinking of the season total

Thanks guys for responding. Nerve-racking when you cant actually see the target. Anyway, my alliance finished #99 with 14,001 #100 was 13,935. Whew!! Needed that lazythor green cover!
  • Abralicious
    Abralicious Posts: 56 Match Maker
    Options
    Me and my lowly 85s got sandwiched in between a bunch of 100+ matches so I threw my shield on and hoped for top 50. I was pleasantly surprised to get 42nd! Not bad!
  • Rusalka
    Rusalka Posts: 155
    Options
    Well, apparently finishing bottom 20 in Starfall and Magnetic Mayhem is what it took to get my MMR down to manageable levels. I still hit a few 212/141/141 teams, but most were on more or less equal footing with my 153 Patch/128 lCap/85 OBW team.

Weirdly, absolutely no one attacked me when I was making my push today. I did get attacked a few times while shielded, but when I was playing? Pushed from 600 to over 900 without a single hit. Finished 5th with 954 points.

Now to see how badly this win screwed my MMR, and how far I can get with a 3/3/2 Lazy Thor...
  • wade66
    wade66 Posts: 212 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Managed a rather surprising 9th place so between myself and my alliance busting our collective rears my Lazy Thor now stands at 4/2/3. Not the ideal build, but good enough to level him into usefulness for the season finale. Hopefully I can hold my 45th spot in the season for the 2 ten packs so I can get a useful cover.

Good luck everyone.

Edit: It's kind of amusing, I was tied with 8th in my bracket with 954.