Cage Match June 11 - June 13 (Season 2)

Options
jojeda654
jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
Team-Up with Wolverine (Patch) and go toe-to-toe in a berserker frenzy with your opponents!

Rewards:

1. Blue IW and all rewards from the previous rank
2-5. Thor Yellow and Red, 3000 ISO, 100 HP
6-10. Thor Yellow and Red, 2500 ISO, 100 HP
11-25. Thor Red, 2500 ISO, 100 HP
26-50. Thor Red, 1500 ISO, 50 HP
51-100. Cap Yellow, 1500 ISO, 50 HP
101-150. Cap Yellow, 1000 ISO, 25 HP
151-200. Cap Yellow, 500 ISO
201-250. 3 Standard Tokens, 250 ISO
251-300. 2 Standard Tokens, 250 ISO
301-400. 1 Standard Token, 250 ISO
401-500. 250 ISO

Progression Rewards:
25. Standard Token
50. 500 ISO
100. Stockpile
200. 250 ISO
300. Recruit Token – Cage Match
400. 250 ISO
500. 500 ISO
600. Black Widow Purple
700. 500 ISO
800. 1000 ISO
900. 50 HP
1000. 1000 ISO
1100. Patch Red
1200. 1000 ISO
1300. XF Red

Alliance rewards:

1-2. Thor Green, 2000 ISO, 250 HP
3-50. Thor Green, 2000 ISO, 100 HP
51-100. Thor Green, 2000 ISO, 50 HP
101-250. 1500 ISO, 50 HP
251-500. 1000 ISO, 50 HP
501-1000. 500 ISO, 50 HP
1001-1750. 250 ISO, 50 HP
1751-2500. 200 ISO, 50 HP
2501-5000. 200 ISO
5001-10000. 140 ISO

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    good 3* few events in a row, looks great ^^
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    No MoStorm covers, sad panda.

Hard to get excited about this event now :S
  • poomermon
    poomermon Posts: 300 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I have maxed Thor so I'm not going to try very hard on this one. It is probably going to be very competitive anyway. Hoping the last season tourney will feature LazyThor with Daken covers as rewards.
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    Bowgentle wrote:
    No MoStorm covers, sad panda.

Hard to get excited about this event now :S
    Mostorm would be nice but Lazy Thor is my unicorn - I'll take any chance I can get to win some icon_lol.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    poomermon wrote:
    I have maxed Thor so I'm not going to try very hard on this one. It is probably going to be very competitive anyway. Hoping the last season tourney will feature LazyThor with Daken covers as rewards.

I agree with this. I don't have LT maxed out... not even close, but it will be competitive anyway because it is the end of the season. The people that don't have high scores in the simulator will want to make up their points somehow. I will expect to see some maxed out Mohawk Storm's by the end of the tourney though. icon_e_confused.gif Not looking forward to that. I would also like to think that they will have another PVP event that will either feature her or have her as a reward before the season ends.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Another Patch/Magneto tournament. :0

I should get my Loki prepared ... just in case.
  • Unknown
    Options
    First look at my LThor - I need only 3 covers. So I'll have him cover maxed after this tourney!

Second look at my LThor - yeah... he'll be 5/4/4... icon_e_confused.gif

icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • mags1587
    mags1587 Posts: 1,020 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I only need 3 covers to finish my lazyThor, too. Only problem is I need 3 yellow covers. icon_razz.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    mags1587 wrote:
    I only need 3 covers to finish my lazyThor, too. Only problem is I need 3 yellow covers. icon_razz.gif
    Ok, ok, You won.

I at least can:
    1. max him
    2. respec him to ideal build next time he's given as rewards.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Ohh yeaahhhhh waited so long for this feeling.
    Have LT at 2/5/5 so top 50 is enough to max him!!
    I'm so happy icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    poomermon wrote:

It's going to be a MoStorm event.

I guarantee it.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Lazy Thor is currently... level 66. With a 4/2/5 build. So I'm ok with green as alliance reward since my alliance has stopped getting top 100 in pvp. But not looking forward to having to top 10 for a yellow that still won't finish him. Though, I guess I could build him as 5/3/5 for now. Only a 500 ISO loss ultimately.

With a random green patch from a standard token yesterday, and the yellow from Mags pvp, and all of the ISO I have... I now have a maxed Patch. My second maxed 3* (and second fully covered). Don't really care right now about how he is on defense, he's an offensive monster. Woo!
  • Unknown
    Options
    :@ i hate this stupid simulator
    my patch 45 level
    i skip after skip maybe play 10 times and 50 times skip but isee only least 77 level patch
    its not fair and sometimes i boring and hate game
    always see 160 and more usually 212 level patch its not FAIR
  • Bacon Pants
    Bacon Pants Posts: 1,012
    Options
    My Thor is maxed but I owe it to the alliance to place well in this one. I posted a 0 in the Magneto pvp as I thought it ended tonight. Whoops.
  • mohio
    mohio Posts: 1,690 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm torn between shield hopping to 1100 to get my patch to 5/3/4, and taking it easy and just assuring top 25/50 for the last red thor to finally bring him to 3/5/5. Decisions, decisions... (I also haven't started simulator yet, so maybe I should work on that some - hope they don't start right into a new PvE after this one, although I probably won't join early anyway icon_e_wink.gif)

edit: emeryt - love the quote in your sig. They really do need to do something to fix environments asap or colognossieur (sp?) et al. who max storm immediately might have a leg up on everyone else. Go in forest with boosted red and you might as well just have +5 all as your boost. Lazy Storm + Lazy Thor in desert will just be hilarious (I haven't tried the "new" 14 tile version, but I went infinite with mStorm and 2*Thor in desert basically every time I tried/got enough yellow to lightning strike).
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    mohio wrote:
    (I haven't tried the "new" 14 tile version, but I went infinite with mStorm and 2*Thor in desert basically every time I tried/got enough yellow to lightning strike).
    I deliberately tried doing that post tweak and it was nowhere near as effective. It still worked but I could only get the chain going for three loops at the most, and it generally didn't even get going.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    mohio wrote:
    edit: emeryt - love the quote in your sig. They really do need to do something to fix environments asap or colognossieur (sp?) et al. who max storm immediately might have a leg up on everyone else. Go in forest with boosted red and you might as well just have +5 all as your boost. Lazy Storm + Lazy Thor in desert will just be hilarious (I haven't tried the "new" 14 tile version, but I went infinite with mStorm and 2*Thor in desert basically every time I tried/got enough yellow to lightning strike).
    Yeah, but Colog (lazy to look up spelling... sue me) is often shielded anyway, maybe he will let everyone look at his maxed Storm in the next event where she's featured, though.

I bought my last yellow LT last week or so, don't regret it too much, he serves me well. Just got another yellow from a standard LR token to boot. Another non-shielded tourney for me which is always a bonus.
  • Unknown
    Options
    My Thor is maxed but I owe it to the alliance to place well in this one. I posted a 0 in the Magneto pvp as I thought it ended tonight. Whoops.

And a saucy latina dance posted to youtube by the end of the week. Clothing optional.
  • Unknown
    Options
    again ? When are they introducing HT covers........
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    Someone posted in another thread that Marvel is drawing back Fantastic Four for an indefinite period of time (thanks to the 20th Century Fox rivalry), going so far as putting all FF titles on hiatus and asking all their artists not to draw any FF-related characters (including Doom)... They allow FF members to appear in other titles, though. Maybe they even asked D3 not to highlight Human Torch, who knows, although we did have Doom's tourneys twice past season.