MARVEL HEROS Alliance Chat Room ( FULL )

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    Saints check your pm
  • Unknown
    Options
    Sorry guys but after this pve event ends I'm done.

I've had enough now. This game is no longer fun for me and far too time consuming with no break. Its starting to interfere with RL now and that's the time it's just not worth it. I could put up with most of the changes but this game has just gone down hill for me with the recent server issues. My current pve is not updating so my event is now completely screwed.

I loved this game but I've just had enough now. I'll stay until the event ends so it doesn't mess you guys around but after that I think I'm going to take a break and hope they make some drastic changes (highly doubtful tho).
  • theboss
    theboss Posts: 13
    Options
    Aped, Shunt, it's been a pleasure. I understand completely and I hope the game will sort out it's problems and maybe we meet again in the future.
    I wish you all the best!

Regards,
    theboss
  • Unknown
    Options
    What's happening with all the quits ? icon_e_sad.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    Hey guys sry for leaving! I fell horrible but like ape something has come up and I just don't have the time to grind anymore!! I was honoured to play with and lead you guys! It's been a pleasure. I'm sure you guys will be alright! I'd like saints, boss and newt to lead!! Again sry but life has won this time. Take care guys and girls maybe I'll come back when **** has setteled, if you'd have me but I really don't know when that would be! See ya icon_mrgreen.gif