MARVEL HEROS Alliance Chat Room ( FULL )

Options

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    Yup, I left and stopped playing.

It was fun playing with you guys. icon_e_smile.gif

See you next time icon_e_smile.gif

Ed
  • Unknown
    Options
    Sorry to see you go buddy,you actually motivated me to take the reins of the alliance you and newt. Take care! icon_mrgreen.gif
  • theboss
    theboss Posts: 13
    Options
    Hey Eduardet,

I would like to thank you for your input in the alliance and the great communication about leaving the game. I wish you all the best!

Regards,

theboss
  • aped1886
    aped1886 Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Bye Ed! It's been a pleasure!
  • Unknown
    Options
    Just letting everyone know that I'm flying to Dallas this weekend to visit some friends so I might not be that active. Good luck!
  • Unknown
    Options
    Thx saints
  • Unknown
    Options
    Thanks for letting me to join your alliance!
  • Unknown
    Options
    Same icon_e_smile.gif Thanks !
  • theboss
    Options
    Saints, have a good time in Dallas!

@Millrus: could you change my mentioned facebook account to https://www.facebook.com/jasper.zee.9 ?

and maybe include the facebook tips for the newcomers: change (if not already) facebook account to fake one, and join the 'Marvel Puzzle Quest Facebook Add' group. Add friends from there and be rewarded with major ISO+sellable covers each day.
  • Unknown
    Options
    theboss wrote:

@Millrus: could you change my mentioned facebook account to https://www.facebook.com/jasper.zee.9 ?

and maybe include the facebook tips for the newcomers: change (if not already) facebook account to fake one, and join the 'Marvel Puzzle Quest Facebook Add' group. Add friends from there and be rewarded with major ISO+sellable covers each day.

Done ...

Sorry theboss ... i totally forgot about it ...

and welcome to our new members ...
  • Unknown
    Options
    theboss wrote:

Newtron is in charge of the Facebook list boss icon_mrgreen.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    Hey guys I don't know if you dealing with the same issues as me but In game it's showing no events story or verses
    It shows me in the alliance but no chat! I hope this is not yet another issue with D3!!!!!!!!!!
  • Unknown
    Options
    i'm facing an all new issue altogether...

so pop up message comes up saying that i got a reward via facebook... i click on claim then i get a network error so i close that message and then the reward pop up comes back and so it's a never ending cycle...
    i can't even play the game...ffs
  • theboss
    Options
    Oops sorry Newtron icon_e_wink.gif But thanks for the update icon_e_wink.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    Is it me of we failed to get our sexy Daken icon_e_sad.gif
  • theboss
    Options
    yes unfortunately we missed the pink Daken cover

it was announced that due to real life circumstances many members could not push for the event. oh well, cannot win them all icon_e_wink.gif

better luck next time I would say
  • Unknown
    Options
    theboss wrote:
    yes unfortunately we missed the pink Daken cover

it was announced that due to real life circumstances many members could not push for the event. oh well, cannot win them all icon_e_wink.gif

better luck next time I would say

Well put boss, that's what I was thinking..... **** happens, many of us did have stuff to do and couldn't play plus that stupid bug didn't help either.I'm sure our new members are wondering whats going on but I assure you guys this is not the norm! Our record of reaching top 100 or more is 23 for 25 and that's just our recorded record on this forum ( wish I had did it from the start). Before we were doing the same or better!! Occasionally we do stumble! It sucks I know but as boss simple put "you can't win them all" it's ok to lose but what you take from the loss is what counts!
  • Unknown
    Options
    Any reason why I was kicked out of the alliance?

edit: never mind. It was a bug.
  • aped1886
    aped1886 Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Millrus, the other commanders, and the rest of the team. Something has come up in real life which is really going to prevent me from playing regularly. At the most, I reckon once a day, for like an hour at the most. I don't think that's an adequate contribution to this team, and I would hate seeing myself at the bottom of the rankings all the time icon_e_smile.gif . So, I've decided to quit this Alliance.

I'm not quitting the game, but will definitely be taking my playing time down several notches.

Really enjoyed my time with you guys!
  • Unknown
    Options
    It's a shame aped ...
    i understand the reasons ... but if you're still playing this game then at least you quit after the prodigal sun and fatal atraction event ... it's nearly ended you know icon_cry.gif
    Oh ...well ... it's your call ...
    Wish you good luck man ...