Alpha Wolves Now Full

Options
12346»

Comments

• Kappei wrote:
    I don't know how this tourney has been for you guys, but for me it sucked big time. With just two viable characters (Falcon with just one cover is a joke) I've been attacked left and right. Add to that the "visible-when-shielded" glitch that pumped the boards all around and I can say bye-bye to the hope of getting into top 10. At the moment #10 in my bracket has 895 points. #1 has more than 1500. I had great expectations for that Green punisher cover icon_e_sad.gif

It sucked for me too. I haven't been spending HP on tourneys a couple of times now, so imagine my disappointment when I got to 1100 and got hit twice at the same time. It's too competitive, I had to check in every 3 hours to make sure I didn't lose too much points. IMO, falcon's 10% increase in friendly strike, attack and protect tiles isn't that game changing. I guess you can only see the difference when it's 30%. I did enjoy attacking Kyip 7 times though. That's how I got to 1000, like most people.
  • OminoBuffo
    OminoBuffo Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    Options
    i'm online now, untill 20-30 min Top Gun end, if u want open ally door for me icon_razz.gif

There's a slot available. Apply in-game. How many points do you have in Top Gun and Season 1?

Top Gun: 627 point (top 48)

Season 1: 2,2k point (284)
  • Unknown
    Options
    ok gotta get this forum back to the top for new recruits so bump
  • Unknown
    Options
    CelciusDJ wrote:
    ok gotta get this forum back to the top for new recruits so bump

Needs another bump.
  • Unknown
    Options
    are you still doing the spreadsheets noble?
  • Unknown
    Options
    CelciusDJ wrote:
    are you still doing the spreadsheets noble?

I'm still updating Attendance at the end of each day. Aside from that, I only update it when an event is over. Click my sig to go there.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Sumilea wrote:
    The base node values are currently as follows:-

Secure Perimeter: 40
    S.H.I.E.L.D. Research: 60
    Rope-a-Dope: 200
    Iso-8 underground: 100
    Freedom of the Press: 160
    Father's Day: 220
    The Brute Squad: 240
    Rampage: 220
    Smash and Grab: 180

Reference for Heroic Oscorp.
  • Orangecrush
    Orangecrush Posts: 119
    Options
    I'm really sorry to see you go. You have been a very valuable member of our team (not just with points).
  • Unknown
    Options
    Hi all,

I'm sorry to have disappeared, but I was traveling and got stolen (mobile, laptop, tablet) so I had no way to play nor communicate. I'm sorry for that.

I have tried to look for the alliance in the game by but it was not possible to find.

If there is a possibility I would like to join again.

Cheers
  • Unknown
    Options
    biomarvel wrote:
    Hi all,

I'm sorry to have disappeared, but I was traveling and got stolen (mobile, laptop, tablet) so I had no way to play nor communicate. I'm sorry for that.

I have tried to look for the alliance in the game by but it was not possible to find.

If there is a possibility I would like to join again.

Cheers

check your pm dude! and sorry to hear about you losing your stuff, thats not cool at all