Alpha Wolves Now Full

Options

Comments

• CelciusDJ wrote:
    Noble could you please do me a favour? If a player named SpideyMan or something similar attempts to join our alliance in game can you approve him with our final spot if I am not there? I will give you commander priviledges and his name will come up at the bottom of the alliance details list with an option to approve or dismiss.

Yeah, sure thing.
  • Hi, here's the member contributions during the Hunt. The screenshot was taken 1 minutes before the event ended. Unfortunately due to my haste, I didn't quite do a good job at saving the screenshots as I missed NecroticDragon's points. I did, however, subtracted all of the members points from the total. NecroticDragon's point contribution is 81209. DISCLAIMER: thhe numbers shown on this post MAY contain error due to possible game score update. Here you go:

OjktCXX.jpg5zeuhuC.jpg

EDIT: Realized that format was taking too much space. Changed it to something much simpler. Also added Doctor's Orders member contribution in case it gets removed in the game.
  • Nice work noble! Much easier way to see how everyone went.
  • CelciusDJ wrote:
    Nice work noble! Much easier way to see how everyone went.

Hey, you're here. Thanks. SpideyMan was a no show. Added Magokill but we still ended up short. Don't know what to do with Codes242 though. I left him on the waiting list. (Didn't know it would do that though, both Magokill and Codes242 requested join and I just approved Mago but Codes is still there). He said someone died in the family that's why he couldn't play as much. Broke my heart not to approve him but I went with Mago since he had more points which had more potential, at the time, to get us to top 100.
  • Oh wow that is bad news for codes. I will see what I can do for him when I get back on today if he is there still. The total score needed in the hunt seemed insanely high
  • Unknown
    edited April 2014
    Options
    I've made a Google spreadsheet to contain all our alliance statistics. Clearly, I have too much time in my hands since school's out. Nevertheless, here's the link: Alpha Wolves Datasheet. I'm not sure if I can save a screenshot every time an event ends though. Question though, do you guys think we should maintain this? Or is it going to be too tedious?
  • For me personally I don't mind seeing how our stronger players go about spacing out their point gains across the events whether it be trying to go for big points at the start, aiming for a certain lot each day up until the end or waiting til the last day and progressing faster to the top. While that might be good to see at the beginning, ultimately its the finishing score that matters most. Also depends on whether you are prepared to make the effort if there are only a limited number of members checking out the forums. Can we get a shout out from each member visiting this board?
  • CelciusDJ wrote:
    For me personally I don't mind seeing how our stronger players go about spacing out their point gains across the events whether it be trying to go for big points at the start, aiming for a certain lot each day up until the end or waiting til the last day and progressing faster to the top. While that might be good to see at the beginning, ultimately its the finishing score that matters most. Also depends on whether you are prepared to make the effort if there are only a limited number of members checking out the forums. Can we get a shout out from each member visiting this board?

I don't mind doing menial and tedious work. I actually enjoy doing it, for some weird reason. Although, I may only have the time to do this during my vacation. When June comes around, I'll be back in school so it'll be a different story then. Plus, I think it'd be a great tool for assessing the performance of the alliance.

P.S. Kinda sad about KSFrosty. icon_cry.gif
  • CelciusDJ wrote:
    For me personally I don't mind seeing how our stronger players go about spacing out their point gains across the events whether it be trying to go for big points at the start, aiming for a certain lot each day up until the end or waiting til the last day and progressing faster to the top. While that might be good to see at the beginning, ultimately its the finishing score that matters most. Also depends on whether you are prepared to make the effort if there are only a limited number of members checking out the forums. Can we get a shout out from each member visiting this board?

P.S. Kinda sad about KSFrosty. icon_cry.gif

It's a decision I didn't want to have to make, its unfortuate that he wasn't there when we really needed him. Frosty missed the login for the last day of the hunt and doctors orders and I was following his progress during the events. I wish him all the best for where he goes from here
  • I occasionally check the forums.
  • Shout out by Kappei. icon_e_biggrin.gif

The beginning of this week has been really slow... Going from three events going on together to only one (that's also ending in 2 days) finally gave us some breathing space. I managed to go to sleep at a reasonable hour!
  • So much for rest guys, now we also have the simulaaatooor
  • OminoBuffo
    OminoBuffo Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Hi all, i write here because my currently alliance lose a lot of last PVP/Event reward (3rd skill)!!!
    (some player didnt take ally reward or dont play... probably in 1 week become an inactive... and i dont want watch it).

I play MPQ on Steam (so... no cheat for me icon_razz.gif).

Have over 770 hour experience in game (like: it's over nine thousaaannnddd!!!)
    Last Event (The Hunt: was top 3) (in daily mini-event top 5-10).
    Generally in PVP top 25-50 (that's because every time finish at 6 a.m.... not fair!!!) sometime (with a lot of lucky, or different end time) top 10.

Top Gun: currently position 90 (no yet played today, 400 points)
    Season 1 (for Nick Fury): currently position 310 (no yet played today, 1962 points)

(now without event, i can focus only on Season 1... untill new event icon_e_biggrin.gif)

---

Despite a bad start with my roster... with a "magical" and tactical manouvre, i sold a lot of 3-star hero (Magneto, Doc. Doom, Ragnarok, BW grey and Iron Man mk 40) only because i dont have HP to use for other new slot... with stupid idea to keep hero 1/2-star lvl max (40/50-85), hero never use, like Yelena Belova, Bullseye, Spider-Man Bag-Man, Cap. America (2-star), instead a good hero (and usefull for event/pvp) 3-star.

But now!!! after a lot of good game and good position top 10 (event) or 50 (pvp) i have ALL heroes!!! (miss only 1: 4-star Wolverine X-Force.... but no problem!!! thx daily reward in 9 day i take my 149° reward: Wolverine X-Force icon_e_biggrin.gifDD)

Roster: 38 Hero Slot (all)!!!
    All 3-star Hero (3 over lvl 100 (Punisher lvl 141!!!), other 3-star between lvl 40-80)
    All 1/2-star (all base lvl (only BW original, Thor, Wolverine, Storm Modern, and Dake is maxed))

I'm a F2P player... so for me its just awesome!!! icon_e_biggrin.gif

---

Ok... i post this because i need an ally top 100 in Season 1 (because i want Nick Fury!!!!)

If u have 1 player inactive... or not much active than u want.... i can take his place icon_e_biggrin.gif

PS: sry for my bad english
  • good to see there are a few others here and its not just me and noble lol

@Omino we are pretty full up at the moment but will let you know if any slots open in the near future
  • CelciusDJ wrote:
    good to see there are a few others here and its not just me and noble lol

I'm here everyday, I just hop in the conversation if I have something interesting to say icon_razz.gif
  • just checking in too ominio sounds like a pretty solid player
  • I sent a pm to omino and 2 others, just hoping they arrive b4 top gun ends
  • OminoBuffo
    OminoBuffo Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    Options
    i'm online now, untill 20-30 min Top Gun end, if u want open ally door for me icon_razz.gif
  • I don't know how this tourney has been for you guys, but for me it sucked big time. With just two viable characters (Falcon with just one cover is a joke) I've been attacked left and right. Add to that the "visible-when-shielded" glitch that pumped the boards all around and I can say bye-bye to the hope of getting into top 10. At the moment #10 in my bracket has 895 points. #1 has more than 1500. I had great expectations for that Green punisher cover icon_e_sad.gif
  • i'm online now, untill 20-30 min Top Gun end, if u want open ally door for me icon_razz.gif

There's a slot available. Apply in-game. How many points do you have in Top Gun and Season 1?