Alpha Wolves Now Full

Options
Unknown
edited May 2014 in MPQ Alliances
New Alliance that I decided to start up as it seems impossible to join anywhere else. What I hope to do is find people who play daily, have a minimum of 3 characters at Lvl 80+ and are willing to try their best in alliance events. If accepted into this alliance my intention is not to boot anyone. All that I would ask is that you help me open more alliance slots by using HP gained through events, there is no rush to completely max out members, loyalty is what will count in this alliance.

So to be clear the requirements are:
- Play Daily
- Have a minimum of 3 characters at Lvl 80+
- Enter alliance based events (just try your best, it's not the only event you have to enter)
- Help open member slots with HP from events when possible (not saying you can't spend them anywhere else)

This alliance is now full, if the game allows more spaces to become available I will open up recruitment again, but until then that's all I can do, but if you are interested comment on the this forum and we might get a waiting list going

Comments

• Hi Rampage, I am looking to join an alliance and thought your alliance name and rules sounded like a good fit, the one rule I havent been able to pass is the 80+ on 3 characters. I currently have lvl 89 punisher, 85 wolverine and my next closest is 77 obw (just trying to get another black cover to level her up a little more). I am fine with the other rules though and hope you can accept me into the alliance
  • Orangecrush
    Orangecrush Posts: 119
    Options
    I just joined the message board here. I play daily and fit your criteria. I would be willing to pay for slots too. I have joined in game so you can check out my roster.
  • Accepted both of guys and welcome to the alliance, the lvl 80+ requirement was mainly to ensure members can be competitive in events and your third character is almost there so it is okay by me
  • Applied in game, I satisfy the requirements. Currently a little short on HP, but that will be fixed soon(ish) icon_razz.gif

Hope to get accepted.
  • Accepted Kappei
  • Orangecrush
    Options
    I'd like to buy another slot if that is cool. How exactly do you do that?
  • I've just made you a commander, you can add more people by opening the alliance menu press the cogs and open another slot
  • Thanks for the invite, do you have a chat already planned?
  • Orangecrush
    Options
    I'll need to buy some hp later today before I can buy the slot (you win this round D3). I'll try to do that on my lunch break today.
  • I just joined in game. I tend to finish to ten in most events. Roster has a few maxed out 2 stars, classic Spidey is nearly there as well. Should finish Daredevil with progression rewards of simulator. Happy to chime in with some ISO or HP as well.
  • Orangecrush
    Options
    Just bought another slot.
  • applied in game. from singapore. daily player.
    ign samho

cheers
  • What is the slot price up to at the present moment?
  • Orangecrush
    Options
    CelciusDJ wrote:
    What is the slot price up to at the present moment?
    It is 100 * the next slot. For the next slot, 900 hp, then 1000, then 1100 and so on up to 2000 for the final slot. The problem is that you really need a 20 person Alliance to have a hope of finishing towards the top.
  • i'm assuming there is no way to pool hp? I can buy us another slot, just pass on the commander tag
  • CelciusDJ wrote:
    i'm assuming there is no way to pool hp? I can buy us another slot, just pass on the commander tag

I seriously hope a HP is in the working, this way it would be easier to contribute to the alliance.
  • Orangecrush
    Options
    CelciusDJ wrote:
    i'm assuming there is no way to pool hp? I can buy us another slot, just pass on the commander tag
    As this was started by Rampage, I'll let him decide if he wants to do that. I'm all for it though. I really do think we need 20 people if we can get them.
  • I don't quite meet the level 80 requirements just yet but I am a dedicated player. Would love to join this alliance and would be happy to put down some HP when I finally get it haha. As a broke college student it's hard to buy things haha. But I would love I contribute when and where I can.
  • Just bumped us to 9 slots
  • Orangecrush
    Options
    Another slot opened up.