S.H.I.E.L.D. Resupply List (Daily Rewards)

1246771

Comments

  • jojeda654jojeda654 Posts: 1,160 Chairperson of the Boards
    brodie wrote:
    Yesterday was day 102 for me, and I got 50 HP. It must have been a random drop.
    Dayraven wrote:
    I'm now seeing Day 100 ahead of me as awarding 25 HP, instead of being a random day. Presumably there are other changes...?

    Yeah, I missed Dayraven's post earlier in the thread.
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    Can anybody see day 195 yet? Curious to see whether it's Invisible Woman or someone/thing else.

    No IW icon_e_sad.gif but...

    192 - Recruit Token - Heroic
    195 - Black Panther (Man Without Fear)
  • jojeda654 wrote:
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    Can anybody see day 195 yet? Curious to see whether it's Invisible Woman or someone/thing else.

    No IW icon_e_sad.gif but...

    192 - Recruit Token - Heroic
    195 - Black Panther (Man Without Fear)

    Thanks.

    Also, @#$%&. That's the one cover of his I don't need.
  • I can't really be sure, but it seems to me that 131 should probably be 25 HP, not random reward.
  • jojeda654jojeda654 Posts: 1,160 Chairperson of the Boards
    199 - Recruit Token - Heroic
  • PorkBellyPorkBelly Posts: 510 Critical Contributor
    Black Panther seems like a step down after the X Force.
  • PorkBelly wrote:
    Black Panther seems like a step down after the X Force.

    It might seem that way.. but current Xforce is actually really bad, even when he's maxed. He's got a worse IM40 red, a worse Punisher green, barely more HP than hulk, and his tile damage is the same as any other maxed 3 star... and his heal is usually too unpredictable compared to Patch. Hopefully his buff comes soon.
  • OOO. Just when i was getting a X-force find out its garbage. I still like Patch better. Can't wait till i get all the cards for Panther. Waiting for 195, only at 147.
  • over_clockedover_clocked Posts: 3,961
    WolfmanX25 wrote:
    I can't really be sure, but it seems to me that 131 should probably be 25 HP, not random reward.
    Day 131 shows 25 HP for me as well.
  • yogi_yogi_ Posts: 1,236 Chairperson of the Boards
    locked wrote:
    WolfmanX25 wrote:
    I can't really be sure, but it seems to me that 131 should probably be 25 HP, not random reward.
    Day 131 shows 25 HP for me as well.
    Done. Thanks!
  • 201 - 25 Hero Points
    206 - Heroic Token


    Meh...
  • teorouge wrote:
    201 - 25 Hero Points
    206 - Heroic Token


    Meh...

    As expected. Next cover should be at day 210
  • jojeda654jojeda654 Posts: 1,160 Chairperson of the Boards
    210 - Daredevil (Classic)

    This will finish mine up to 5/3/5 icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • PorkBelly wrote:
    Black Panther seems like a step down after the X Force.
    black panther is good but really? daredevil covers after that?
  • They appear to looking at my roster and figuring out what I don't need, so the next couple should be any LazyCap cover and LazyThor Green. I need multiples of all of the Human Torch covers, so they're probably going to be skipping him.
  • BowgentleBowgentle Posts: 5,038 Chairperson of the Boards
    Says a lot about the state of the game that nobody who's been around long enough to see the next rewards has posted in 10 days.
  • Bowgentle wrote:
    Says a lot about the state of the game that nobody who's been around long enough to see the next rewards has posted in 10 days.

    If jojeda's been there since day one, and posted Daredevil as soon as he saw it, it'll be another four days before he sees day 225. I'm a day or so away from the Black Panther, and it seems like I've only ever known the next one or two rewards, never the next three.
  • day 211 = 25 hero points
    212 = random
    213 = 2 star recruit token
    214 = random
    215 = random
    216 = random
    217 = ?
    218 = ?
    219 = ?
    220 = 2 star recruit token
  • BowgentleBowgentle Posts: 5,038 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thanks icon_e_smile.gif

    Guess there's a massive drought incoming now that I got my final Panther cover.
  • Just a small suggestion. The list on the main page is getting awfully long. Would it be worth removing the Random days and only display days with specific rewards?
  • yogi_yogi_ Posts: 1,236 Chairperson of the Boards
    Milkrain wrote:
    Just a small suggestion. The list on the main page is getting awfully long. Would it be worth removing the Random days and only display days with specific rewards?

    Thanks for your idea.

    What do others think? I have a slight personal preference towards it as it kinda breaks the non random days up but it is getting a little long and happy to change if that is the general vibe.
Sign In or Register to comment.