Characters and Skills Compendium v2.24

Comments

• This is great thanks.

Would be good to add which boosts affect each character as well.
  • Got little sidetracked, because of Venom Heroic, but finally finished adding max stats (or at least what Mommson compiled so far).
    Added Acknowledgements too icon_e_smile.gif

I consider adding most popular/common builds. Do you think it's good idea?
    This is great thanks.

Would be good to add which boosts affect each character as well.

Yes, it would, but first we would need a confirmed list of which character belongs to which group (class? type?) and so far we only have educated guesses.
  • I think at the very least, Dark Avengers should be accurate, given that we had a Dark Avengers tournament.
  • I think at the very least, Dark Avengers should be accurate, given that we had a Dark Avengers tournament.

We also have a pretty good idea of the Avengers because that tourney just wrapped up.
  • Shikao wrote:
    I consider adding most popular/common builds. Do you think it's good idea?

I would suggest not doing that because as new characters get introduced, the "best" build for any one character may change, or if skills are changed/added. Having the link to the discussion thread is the best way of keeping up with the best build, and for a number of characters the best build is different depending on your team makeup and PvP or PvE.
  • Added Invisible Woman and BW:O Espionage.

IceIX provided max stats for all characters. Expect those to be updated over the weekend.
  • Shikao wrote:
    Added Invisible Woman and BW:O Espionage.

Nice work, can you please delete the hidden button on BWs Espionage then? ^^
  • Mommson wrote:
    Shikao wrote:

It's not implemented yet, hence the hidden button =]
  • Shikao wrote:
    Mommson wrote:
    Shikao wrote:

It's not implemented yet, hence the hidden button =]

Ah Ok, my bad, I read the purpose of the hidden button wrong icon_e_wink.gif
  • Finally updated with remaining max stats. Once again thanks to IceIX and Mommson for all the data! Just waiting for Invisible Woman stats currently. Also changed all 'dmg' to 'damage' for more consistency.

Now if anyone would be kind enough do proofread icon_e_wink.gif
  • The change in lokis illusion skill is missing. Also the statistic active vs passive doesn't add up and there is a space missing after the name the hood in the character listing. I read the rest tomorrow when I'm actually at the computer at home, with smartphone its not comfortable enough icon_e_smile.gif

And great work, I really like the list ^^
  • Mommson wrote:
    The change in lokis illusion skill is missing. Also the statistic active vs passive doesn't add up and there is a space missing after the name the hood in the character listing. I read the rest tomorrow when I'm actually at the computer at home, with smartphone its not comfortable enough icon_e_smile.gif

And great work, I really like the list ^^

Haha, that was quicker than I expected icon_e_smile.gif
      Loki - I need to get a habit of editing this right after relevant patch notes appear
    icon_e_geek.gif
    Statistics - I forgot to update Total icon_razz.gif
    Hood - how did you see it on your phone? icon_e_wink.gif
    Thanks! All corrected icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Shikao wrote:
    Hood - how did you see it on your phone?

I have quite a big phone and I proofread from time to time icon_e_wink.gif Sorry for the day late but here's the Rest:

Statistic, Skills by colour: The percentage only adds up to 98%, I assume because of Approximation. Don't know how much of a perfectionist you are for this one icon_e_smile.gif

'Max level Damage increased by 15 per Strike Tile' I'm not born english speaking but this sounds not good. I would recommend either 'Max level: Damage increased by 15 per Strike Tile' or 'Max level every Strike Tile has Strengh 15' (In general I would think about inserting ':' at all max level infos)

Iron Man (Model 40): Blue Skill Max Level info, there's something missing

A little inconsistency: you write 'Protect Tile' but also 'Red tile' I would decide for one notation.

So I would say no more real mistakes, only little style things icon_e_wink.gif. Otherwise I give it a total proofread by me icon_e_biggrin.gif Let's see how long it takes for someone else to find more mistakes icon_e_wink.gif
  • Mommson wrote:
    I have quite a big phone and I proofread from time to time icon_e_wink.gif Sorry for the day late but here's the Rest:

No need to apologize for something you do in your free time icon_e_smile.gif
    Mommson wrote:
    Statistic, Skills by colour: The percentage only adds up to 98%, I assume because of Approximation. Don't know how much of a perfectionist you are for this one icon_e_smile.gif

Yes, it was approximation, but now with implementation of Black Widow's Espionage the percentage adds up to 100% again icon_e_wink.gif
    Mommson wrote:
    'Max level Damage increased by 15 per Strike Tile' I'm not born english speaking but this sounds not good. I would recommend either 'Max level: Damage increased by 15 per Strike Tile' or 'Max level every Strike Tile has Strengh 15' (In general I would think about inserting ':' at all max level infos)

Colon added, good call! icon_e_ugeek.gif
    Mommson wrote:
    Iron Man (Model 40): Blue Skill Max Level info, there's something missing

Not any more icon_rolleyes.gif
    Mommson wrote:
    A little inconsistency: you write 'Protect Tile' but also 'Red tile' I would decide for one notation.

Consistent now icon_e_biggrin.gif

Other updates:
    - R43
    - Acknowledgements

I seriously consider splitting it into more posts, it's becoming really hard to find anything in there... almost 45k characters by now...
  • Haha icon_e_biggrin.gificon_e_biggrin.gificon_e_biggrin.gif

Just found another one in the acknowledgements: I haven't 'complile' anything icon_e_wink.gif
  • does rag really do 1 black tile damage at max level?
  • baller wrote:
    does rag really do 1 black tile damage at max level?

It should have been 11. Corrected. Thank you! icon_e_smile.gif
  • Shikao wrote:
    baller wrote:
    does rag really do 1 black tile damage at max level?

It should have been 11. Corrected. Thank you! icon_e_smile.gif

it def. looked a little suspicious, lol
  • Black Widow (Original) should be 50 purple then 9 green.
  • I think some of the power descriptions may need to be updated. For example, Grey Widow's Sniper Rifle now explicitly states that it does not generate AP.