Double Shot Tourney

Comments

• yeah i just made 1000, using ragnarok spidey and im40mk...had to use boosts at the end to reach 1000 quick.
  • Yellow Spidey isn't worth the trouble now. Got my 1000 and stopped.
  • DumDumDugn wrote:
    Yellow Spidey isn't worth the trouble now. Got my 1000 and stopped.

Maybe not for you, but sure as hell is for me...and just made it.
  • lightning rounds definetly help in getting ur goals, that's for sure
  • I woke up being attacked couple times and down to 6xx points. My goal was 1000, but since nobody attacked me till I reached that, I decided to go higher. Of course then the attacks started, but I manage to secure Yellow Spider-man nevertheless icon_mrgreen.gif
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hit 1k, 1.1 doesn't seem worth the effort with all these 10k health im40s. Even though thinking about it... Even buying 10 health packs would be cheaper than upgrading... We'll see how far down I fall, zzzwolph is most assuredly going to wake up and push, but the bracket doesn't seem too bad other than that, so as long as I don't lose 500 points in retaliations overnight....
  • This would be my first tournament from day one with me fighting to last minute to get best prizes.
  • I feel like this event ends at a terrible time, all the others ended at 10 mountain time for me, but 7am?...I lost 300 points in the middle of the night, I held 1st until I went to sleep now getting that back in an hour is not likely going to happen
  • I feel like this event ends at a terrible time, all the others ended at 10 mountain time for me, but 7am?...I lost 300 points in the middle of the night, I held 1st until I went to sleep now getting that back in an hour is not likely going to happen

Welcome to Europe's problem on all previous events icon_e_wink.gif And 7am ain't that bad... it used to be 5/6am for us (depends which part of Europe), so we are happy to have one event ending at 2pm (though I am sure working players aren't 100% happy, but then it's simply impossible to please everyone icon_razz.gif ).
  • Just got to 1,1k for spidey and I'll probably get my 1st green widow thanks to the later ending time. I'm in good mood today icon_e_smile.gif
  • Currently at number #2, but very close from the first one. The only problem i can't be playing at work hahaha. I might go to the bathroom in the last 10 minutes so i can became first.
  • Spoit wrote:
    Hit 1k, 1.1 doesn't seem worth the effort with all these 10k health im40s. Even though thinking about it... Even buying 10 health packs would be cheaper than upgrading... We'll see how far down I fall, zzzwolph is most assuredly going to wake up and push, but the bracket doesn't seem too bad other than that, so as long as I don't lose 500 points in retaliations overnight....

Oh hi again. No need to push really.. super easy bracket. Although the extra HP at 1k would be nice, I really don't need it and it's not worth the trouble.. so stopping at around 800 is good for me.
  • ending in less than 10 min.

No more life icon_e_smile.gif
    Max was 972 but I have been attacked too quickly after icon_e_surprised.gif
    Actually #4 with around 850pts... waiting for the end icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Yellow Spidey is so R42. Purple Spidey is where the new action is.
  • Wow. Do not turn around and take a work phone call in the last 15 minutes of a tournament. Lesson learned.
  • JohnduBois wrote:
    Wow. Do not turn around and take a work phone call in the last 15 minutes of a tournament. Lesson learned.

I did the exact same thing. Worse - my boss came to talk in the last ten mins. Literally 8:50 - 9:00. Went from #2 to #3. And I need those greens.
  • I screwed up last night. I burned most my health packs in a Doom tourney (only to get a Loki cover) and then stalled out in this tourney around 940 pts and ran out of health. I probably could have pushed through to 1000.

Had an incredible day with Standard cover pulls. One black Doom and one Purple Spidey within a 2 hour time period.
  • Unknown
    edited December 2013
    I ended up making it to 1100 as well. I think I won but I'm not sure yet. I had a 100 point lead and was in the process of attacking #2 when the tourney ended so I'm just waiting right now. I don't think I finished the game in time, but unless I got attacked like 4 times in the last minute I should be top 2.

edit: yep top two icon_e_smile.gif

hopefully will be able to replicate these results again this week ! GL everybody
  • Anyone get rewards yet?
  • yes

TOP10 for me.

Correct place icon_e_wink.gif

But when i compare energy spent to get a good reward and time needed... I think i won't play many times those kind of tournament.

Waiting for Chapter 2 or progress reward in a new mission but i think those events make this game very dynamic icon_e_wink.gif