Comments

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,669 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@JoeHandle said:

@Dogface said:

@ArchusMonk said:

@Godzillafan67 said:
    As the April Seasonal Vault, our first seasonal vault, comes to an end, I just want to definitively and unequivocally say, "Thank you." It added spice to the game and gave many nifty awards. My main difficulty lies in my state of play; I score the best possible score to contribute to my alliance, which makes winning X number of games with Y-affiliated characters tough to fit in. But that's a me problem as it is certainly a good choice for a quest. Kudos for all involved!

If you use Jugg and Rocket for the trivial nodes, then put an affiliated character in the third slot. Save it as a temporary team and use it during your trivial clears and grinds. This should not slow you down significantly, if at all.

Speaking about Juggs. Today's event quest was to do 15 quests with Thunderbolt characters on your team. Yet Juggs doesn't work. To make that even more awkward, just look at the cover for Juggs!

1Juggs works and is/was a Thunderbolt. Before the Fear Itself storyline.

4Juggs resembles a temporary variant, Kuurth, Juggs after he picked up a space hammer, and in the Fear Itself storylines ends up fighting the Thunderbolts. That version of Juggs was not a team member, and that issue was about the team fighting him.

Tangled webs were woven :D

Thunderbolt affiliations are all over the place. None for Moonstone (not sure we have anyone else from original team). None for Yelena or Ghost so they obviously not counted for upcoming MCU film. Criteria seems arbitrary.

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,349 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:

@JoeHandle said:

@Dogface said:

@ArchusMonk said:

@Godzillafan67 said:
    As the April Seasonal Vault, our first seasonal vault, comes to an end, I just want to definitively and unequivocally say, "Thank you." It added spice to the game and gave many nifty awards. My main difficulty lies in my state of play; I score the best possible score to contribute to my alliance, which makes winning X number of games with Y-affiliated characters tough to fit in. But that's a me problem as it is certainly a good choice for a quest. Kudos for all involved!

If you use Jugg and Rocket for the trivial nodes, then put an affiliated character in the third slot. Save it as a temporary team and use it during your trivial clears and grinds. This should not slow you down significantly, if at all.

Speaking about Juggs. Today's event quest was to do 15 quests with Thunderbolt characters on your team. Yet Juggs doesn't work. To make that even more awkward, just look at the cover for Juggs!

4Juggs resembles a temporary variant, Kuurth, Juggs after he picked up a space hammer, and in the Fear Itself storylines ends up fighting the Thunderbolts. That version of Juggs was not a team member, and that issue was about the team fighting him.

Thunderbolt affiliations are all over the place. None for Moonstone (not sure we have anyone else from original team). None for Yelena or Ghost so they obviously not counted for upcoming MCU film. Criteria seems arbitrary.

1 Yelena does count….but apparently they aren’t considering the movie (a year away) a guide here so the MCU 5 does not.

Current Thunderbolts apparently include Shang Chi….

• DAZ0273
    Options

I used Silk for "Champion" as she has " Champions" affiliation but that hasn't registered, also used Dino-Venom for champed character in case it meant that but that not working either?!?!

• DAZ0273
    Options

@bluewolf said:

@DAZ0273 said:

@JoeHandle said:

@Dogface said:

@ArchusMonk said:

@Godzillafan67 said:

1 Yelena does count….but apparently they aren’t considering the movie (a year away) a guide here so the MCU 5 does not.

Current Thunderbolts apparently include Shang Chi….

Shang Chi has affiliation " Archers"?!?!?

• slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,055 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:
    I used Silk for "Champion" as she has " Champions" affiliation but that hasn't registered, also used Dino-Venom for champed character in case it meant that but that not working either?!?!

So who can you use

Really though I would rather just have 80 season long missions so you could play at own pace or a chance to buy tokens. Or idea for those who missed days

The week or two weeks between seasons still offer missions for those who missed days / missions.

Somehow I missed 2 and how much you want to bet. One of the two left over will be the doctor

• DAZ0273
    Options

@slidecage said:

@DAZ0273 said:

So who can you use

Really though I would rather just have 80 season long missions so you could play at own pace or a chance to buy tokens. Or idea for those who missed days

The week or two weeks between seasons still offer missions for those who missed days / missions.

Somehow I missed 2 and how much you want to bet. One of the two left over will be the doctor

I don't know. MPQers can you Scooby Doo this for us?

• DAZ0273
    Options

OK so maybe now it did register?!?! So confused. Jinkies!

• slidecage
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:

@slidecage said:

@DAZ0273 said:

So who can you use

I don't know. MPQers can you Scooby Doo this for us?

Wasn't there a list showing who was what . Could swear I seen it before but now just finding dead links

• MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 958 Critical Contributor
    Options
  • slidecage
    edited 27 April 2024, 19:20
    Options

Thank you was looking right past it

Also put who is in what group on Google and this time pulled up
    . Can't copy paste on cheap phone

• JoeHandle
    JoeHandle Posts: 187 Tile Toppler
    Options

"Champions" member 5Wasp works for today's "quest".

Imagine that, a use for 5Wasp :D

• Mr_F
    Mr_F Posts: 720 Critical Contributor
    Options

@JoeHandle said:
    "Champions" member 5Wasp works for today's "quest".

Imagine that, a use for 5Wasp :D

Hey! There is certain thread about certain guy who did such things for years...

Jokes aside, she is more useful that people give credit. It does not mean she is very good, secret OP etc. But definetly more usable than people thinks she is.

• tonypq
    tonypq Posts: 553 Critical Contributor
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:

I did the same and the game hasn't given me credit, very annoying.

• tonypq
    tonypq Posts: 553 Critical Contributor
    Options

There's no better way on mobile to determine which character has a certain affiliation besides Google or checking each one at a time in game ?

• Godzillafan67
    Godzillafan67 Posts: 518 Critical Contributor
    Options

@tonypq said:
    There's no better way on mobile to determine which character has a certain affiliation besides Google or checking each one at a time in game ?

You can type the affiliation you're looking for and checkmark the spot in the filter.

• slidecage
    Options

@Godzillafan67 said:

@tonypq said:

You can type the affiliation you're looking for and checkmark the spot in the filter.

wonder why they got chasm as champ

• DAZ0273
    Options

Mercenaries! The Merc with a Mouth is not one! Valkyrie, who is a bounty hunter, is not one! Moon Knight who very famously was a mercenary is not one!

My search does not work either for some reason on my tablet as it gives no returns for mercenaries!

Bullseye? Let's try Bullseye.

• DAZ0273
    Options

Bullseye...is not one! Despite him killing Elektra in the comic books to stop her becoming the Kingpin's assassin for hire!

• Xception81
    Xception81 Posts: 412 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Make sure you have Affiliations clicked. The default is only to search in Name. But fyi, 3Deadpool is a mercenary, but 4Pool and 5Pool aren’t. And technically you want to search for mercenaries, not mercenary, so that might be the other problem? Or don’t type the full word in the search bar (I usually don’t).

• DAZ0273
    Options

3* Deadpool is! But not 4* which makes little sense but hey ho.