daredevil is one

You can search Abilities to list them all

• Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,194 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@slidecage said:
    who is enhanced

daredevil is one

Filters work with affiliations. Be careful on iOS, often times there's an extra space at the end of autocorrect that the filter doesn't like.

• Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,552 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@slidecage said:
    fun thing and playing hard over week but after 15 pulls
    got 1 outfit 1 accneded and the 5 star not much more i want might just do dailies

Huh? You don't want the legendary tokens? Or the other ascended character? Or the other 5* covers?

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,946 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Waddles_Pines said:

@slidecage said:
    who is enhanced

daredevil is one

Filters work with affiliations. Be careful on iOS, often times there's an extra space at the end of autocorrect that the filter doesn't like.

Same on Android. I always have to backspace.

KGB

• Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,194 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@KGB said:

@Waddles_Pines said:

@slidecage said:
    who is enhanced

daredevil is one

Same on Android. I always have to backspace.

KGB

It's weird I get the space on my android phone, but the search still works; not on my iPad 🤷‍♂️

• slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,018 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Borstock said:

@slidecage said:
    fun thing and playing hard over week but after 15 pulls
    got 1 outfit 1 accneded and the 5 star not much more i want might just do dailies

Huh? You don't want the legendary tokens? Or the other ascended character? Or the other 5* covers?

I want but won't chase as hard (meaning miss a day or two okay)

• slidecage
    Options

even easy playing you should be able to get 12 Season ones done

started sat ended monday

in order
    1. Clear repeaters
    2. Make 30 red matches
    3. make 30 charged tiles
    4. remove countdown
    5 blue tiles
    6 make webs
    7 purple
    8 make black
    9 mkae yellow
    remove charge title
    11 down 50
    12 make 40 green

• trenchdigger
    trenchdigger Posts: 112 Tile Toppler
    edited 9 April 2024, 16:22
    Options

I can't get today's daily event quest, to win with non-humans, to register any wins. Have tried with Ares, Gorr and R&G so far without success. Anyone had any success with this quest?

• Xception81
    Xception81 Posts: 410 Mover and Shaker
    Options

@trenchdigger said:
    I can't get today's daily event quest, to win with non-humans, to register any wins. Have tried with Ares, Gorr and R&G so far without success. Anyone had any success with this quest?

I’m having the same trouble. I’ve tried in different nodes (Florida, DDQ, Magical Girl)… and nothing has worked yet.

I’m wondering if it’s because the real affiliation name is non-humans, but the quest says non-human? I doubt it, but just curious.

• trenchdigger
    trenchdigger Posts: 112 Tile Toppler
    Options

I also noticed this, but thought surely not!

• WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 714 Critical Contributor
    Options

Same, brb in shield sim registered nothing.

• Xception81
    Xception81 Posts: 410 Mover and Shaker
    Options

It’s fixed now and working after the quick patch.

• JoeHandle
    JoeHandle Posts: 174 Tile Toppler
    edited 16 April 2024, 19:26
    Options

Some belated feedback on this addition ... THANKS! ... for this mechanically simple, passive addition, that's all add, no downside, and can benefit (and gently engage!) all levels of players, from day 1 to older than dirt. Even if the vault was miserly, it would be beneficial and "worth it" ... I mean, it works passively in the background even with zero added effort. That the vault contents run the gamut but tend to the higher side of possible rewards makes it even better.

There's even a "safety valve" offer, to buy some vault tokens in case a player falls short, or just wants some insurance ... or is just impatient ... all around, a well thought-out implementation.

That said .... if you give a mouse a cookie ... or an MPQ player anything at all ... :D

Working on these has highlighted (again) that MPQ doesn't have a true sandbox, nowhere to simply play, try out different teams, etc. In my case the prologue is long closed ... and those nodes are low level, don't have the endurance for a stronger roster to get abilities and board effects going. Maybe SIM is supposed to be the sandbox, but all of my qs there are often teams of 550s ... I can play those matches, but unless I want to suicide a squad, I'm limited to a narrow range of teams that counter the metas at play there. PvP is the same, with the addition of being competitive ... screwing around there on a particular game mechanic challenge can be counter to the goals of that game mode. PvE is the best setup for experiementing, but again, if playing competitively, using any of the nodes for experiments can undermine the goals of that game mode.

Sometimes there is a need for a repeatable, possibly endless / open-ended node or set of nodes where a player can "safely" engage in non-meta play. There are game events that can function this way, like Puzzle Quest, but they are not always around.

I anticipate a possible response being, hey, that's the challenge, getting these things done in the course of "normal" MPQ play. Ehhh, could be, but having the different game modes / goals at odds with one another isn't fun.

So far, this hasn't been a "problem" ... and since the whole scheme is an "add", even if it did cause a jam (say there was a daily quest that was at odds with the meta, like "create force bubbles" or something), it's not a loss. One pull on an 80-item vault is probably not a significant loss, regardless. A month is a long time, it's more likely a daily quest would be missed due to life events.

But the possibility of such a challenge, one that can't be completed w/o sacrificing something else in-game, exists. And leads to the possibility of having 1 or more items left in the vault, because there was some odd challenge with no good place to complete it in the time allowed. And then feel compelled to buy the 10 vault tokens not because one wants to, but because one has to, to "save" those remaining vault items.

Like the fork often faced over the years in MPQ, whether to buy slots to "save" covers earned, this possibility leaves a sour taste. I support the game plenty (do I ever LOL), but its always the better experience to do so in fun, not when feeling forced to any degree. I am happy to say that the tone of the BCS era for me has been the former (spending on fun, yay), rather than that of the previous mgmt (usually "forced" to spend to save things, blecch).

• slidecage
    Options

Like it a lot but change one little thing
    I think we have
    X daily
    12 weekly
    12 season

I would rather have say 80 vault
    1 daily
    36 weekly
    14 season

Or even do
    60 weekly
    20 seasonal
    Do away with daily

Or a way to get to tokens might miss

Something comes up can't play for day or two. There is a chance you can't get the accended

What sucks personally is next season I'm not going to able able to play a lot of days. (Cousin going to nursing home so I got to move into there house with no wi fi ahhhh. I might be able to play on weekend when I go back to my house . And even if I did get her added to house no PC to play on.. (,play on steam(/)

Now if she stays long term. Maybe get net and cheap notebook PC

Just a thought

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,317 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@slidecage said:
    I think we have
    X daily
    12 weekly
    12 season

1 daily
    36 weekly
    14 season

Or even do
    60 weekly
    20 seasonal
    Do away with daily

Something comes up can't play for day or two. There is a chance you can't get the accended

What sucks personally is next season I'm not going to able able to play a lot of days. (Cousin going to nursing home so I got to move into there house with no wi fi ahhhh. I might be able to play on weekend when I go back to my house . And even if I did get her added to house no PC to play on.. (,play on steam(/)

Just a thought

You can ask CS to merge a Steam and mobile account if you have a phone you can use.

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 4,925 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@bluewolf said:

@slidecage said:
    I think we have
    X daily
    12 weekly
    12 season

1 daily
    36 weekly
    14 season

Or even do
    60 weekly
    20 seasonal
    Do away with daily

Just a thought

You can ask CS to merge a Steam and mobile account if you have a phone you can use.

Is that a recent change? They used to specifically deny these requests!

• slidecage
    Options

@bluewolf said:

@slidecage said:
    I think we have
    X daily
    12 weekly
    12 season

1 daily
    36 weekly
    14 season

Or even do
    60 weekly
    20 seasonal
    Do away with daily

Just a thought

Wonder how bad (or if) it could screw up the account

Plus doubt I could.

Steam is like blah blah@yahoo.com I need to log in but phone would be
    Blah blah @gmail. So doubt accounts would like plus. Probably major pain in **** playing in my junk phone (and only on 5gb plan (. Though may have to go unlimited.

Then again got phone calls and couldn't figure out why she has not been moved yet . Found out today. State has stepped in(no clue what this means ). So maybe state is going to claim the house?

But back to point lol.

Still would rather see more weekly season missions so in case you miss days you can still claim all rewards

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,317 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@entrailbucket said:

@bluewolf said:

@slidecage said:
    I think we have
    X daily
    12 weekly
    12 season

1 daily
    36 weekly
    14 season

Or even do
    60 weekly
    20 seasonal
    Do away with daily

Just a thought

Is that a recent change? They used to specifically deny these requests!

It’s pretty recent, yes. Presumably as the game as shifted more into a vet-weighted playerbase they are more willing to do a little extra to retain players.

• Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 976 Critical Contributor
    Options

How would such a merge look like? Let's say you have two accounts both with a champed 5* Kitty around 500. What would that get you on your merged account?