NEW Seasonal Vaults

Options

Comments

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,695 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Xception81 said:
    Make sure you have Affiliations clicked. The default is only to search in Name. But fyi, 3Deadpool is a mercenary, but 4Pool and 5Pool aren’t. And technically you want to search for mercenaries, not mercenary, so that might be the other problem? Or don’t type the full word in the search bar (I usually don’t).

I had affiliations ticked and searched full plural. Not sure what is going on.

Omega Red is a mercenary so that is probably all I need.

• Zarqa
    Zarqa Posts: 266 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Auto-complete adding an additional space after the word also borks it

• slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,087 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Did omega and America in pvp. 15 fast matches

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,992 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:
    3* Deadpool is! But not 4* which makes little sense but hey ho.

4pool is a member of the XForce which I presume means he isn't a merc at this point which is why he isn't getting the affiliation.

Weird that your filter search didn't work. I just entered 'merc' in the search with affiliations checked and got all kinds of results.

KGB

• JoeHandle
    JoeHandle Posts: 196 Tile Toppler
    Options

@KGB said:

@DAZ0273 said:
    3* Deadpool is! But not 4* which makes little sense but hey ho.

4pool is a member of the XForce which I presume means he isn't a merc at this point which is why he isn't getting the affiliation.

Weird that your filter search didn't work. I just entered 'merc' in the search with affiliations checked and got all kinds of results.

KGB

This is the way. Use enough of a word to get the right results, don't waste clicks typing in more. More clicks = greater chance of error, greater chance of being too specific!

• WhiteBomber
    WhiteBomber Posts: 124 Tile Toppler
    Options

has it already been asked what happens when you get more than the vaults worth of tokens? Do they roll in to the next month, do they let you open the extras after the vault like other vaults have in the past?

For context: I purchased the deal on day 1 that gave 10 tokens before I knew they were going to do enough missions for you to empty the vault.

Apologies if this has already been asked, 6 pages seemed like too much to comb through to check.

• MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 963 Critical Contributor
    Options

@WhiteBomber said:
    has it already been asked what happens when you get more than the vaults worth of tokens? Do they roll in to the next month, do they let you open the extras after the vault like other vaults have in the past?

For context: I purchased the deal on day 1 that gave 10 tokens before I knew they were going to do enough missions for you to empty the vault.

Apologies if this has already been asked, 6 pages seemed like too much to comb through to check.

Guessing here, it will probably be post event status after it closes. It's called "April Seasonal Vault", so tokens likely won't be usable next month, possibly next April, if they are still doing Seasonal Vaults then.

Post event status would mean all tokens get pulled from a full vault.

• WhiteBomber
    WhiteBomber Posts: 124 Tile Toppler
    Options

@MoosePrime said:

@WhiteBomber said:

Guessing here, it will probably be post event status after it closes. It's called "April Seasonal Vault", so tokens likely won't be usable next month, possibly next April, if they are still doing Seasonal Vaults then.

Post event status would mean all tokens get pulled from a full vault.

Yeah, that is my hope (that it would be another hidden full vault after). Fingers crossed, otherwise that's 10 bucks wasted.

• Zarqa
    Zarqa Posts: 266 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Yes, confirmed there will be a closed post-vault like all other vaults.

• tonypq
    tonypq Posts: 553 Critical Contributor
    edited 30 April 2024, 17:49
    Options

So for the quest needing non-human affiliated characters, I used BetaRay and 5Rocket and the game didn't give me credit for completing the .missions.

Anyone else having issues or find non-human characters that did allow you to get credit ?

Just did another mission with Ultron and not getting credit for the seasonal non-human quest.

• tylenol4
    tylenol4 Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
    edited 30 April 2024, 17:51
    Options

You need non-humanoid. The dinosaurs, cats and monkeys work.

• tonypq
    tonypq Posts: 553 Critical Contributor
    Options

@tylenol4 said:

Ahh, ok. I just filtered non-human I see ty!!

• Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
    Options

@tylenol4 said:

Yet, R&G, a raccoon and a sentient tree, aren't in the non-humanoid section, but in the non-humans. Confusing.

• slidecage
    edited 30 April 2024, 20:59
    Options

@Zarqa said:
    Yes, confirmed there will be a closed post-vault like all other vaults.

How do post vaults work

Can you pull anything only in the vault

Can you pull other items not in vault

Can you pull anything in vault that you pulled before. (meaning if I pulled both accended. Could I pull them again post vault )

If number 3 is right then once you pull the accended. You might as well save all tokens and hope you pull them again post vault ... Odds probably very very low but think if you had 20 post tokens and pulled accended 4 times. That be insane

**** if knew there been post vault would wasted 4 I did today

• Warbringa
    Warbringa Posts: 1,292 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited 1 May 2024, 01:38
    Options

I am at 78/80 tokens claimed, all completed through mission rewards. Anyone know if there will be one more set of missions tomorrow, even though it will be May 1? I don't believe that I missed any daily missions but maybe I did? I hope I didn't since the only two rewards I have left are a Shang Chi cover and the Nick Fury costume. It appears the vaults didn't start until April 3rd or 4th, so I assume they will have one more day of daily missions at least?

• Hammer3001
    Hammer3001 Posts: 111 Tile Toppler
    Options

Post vaults usually appear after the vault closes & you get however many unclaimed tokens you’ve collected in a blind pull.

The only thing that makes me concerned with this one is the unused tokens usually appear in your token count; this one isn’t.

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,173 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Warbringa said:
    I am at 78/80 tokens claimed, all completed through mission rewards. Anyone know if there will be one more set of missions tomorrow, even though it will be May 1? I don't believe that I missed any daily missions but maybe I did? I hope I didn't since the only two rewards I have left are a Shang Chi cover and the Nick Fury costume. It appears the vaults didn't start until April 3rd or 4th, so I assume they will have one more day of daily missions at least?

I also have the SC cover and 100HP. I am almost certain that there will be 2 today before the vault closes.

• JoeHandle
    JoeHandle Posts: 196 Tile Toppler
    Options

@Dogface said:

@tylenol4 said:

Yet, R&G, a raccoon and a sentient tree, aren't in the non-humanoid section, but in the non-humans. Confusing.

They are humanoid nonhumans. Couldn't be simpler. :D

• slidecage
    Options

@Scofie said:

@Warbringa said:

I also have the SC cover and 100HP. I am almost certain that there will be 2 today before the vault closes.

I think I'm at 75 with 2 tokens and only missed 1. So not sure where missed other 2

Don't think name would matter. May vault will go way into June since May season don't start to what may 9. Or is it tomorrow

• Timmay83
    Timmay83 Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    Options

@slidecage said:

@Scofie said:

@Warbringa said:

I think I'm at 75 with 2 tokens and only missed 1. So not sure where missed other 2

Don't think name would matter. May vault will go way into June since May season don't start to what may 9. Or is it tomorrow

May season started Noon EST(DST) today. I have completed the april vault, and still have 10 tokens that dont show, since they are for a completed vault. Kinda feel **** at this point