Community choice Rebalance

Options
13»

Comments

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 4,949 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Black Widow HAS to be #1 on this list. She's the worst -- bad health and match damage, and overcosted powers that would be weak even if they were cheap.

Most characters have something one can point to as some use, or some redeeming trait, or some team where they're good...and she just has nothing at all (and I have her 550d!).

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,185 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Pantera236 said:

@ThaRoadWarrior said:
    “If he is at 550 and boosted” is perhaps the weakest defense of a character being “fine” that I can think of lol. Knull is just a bag of health points, he needs a rework.

Lots of people have him at 550 so not sure why that's such a week defense, also in my next comment I said he could use a rework just not a higher priority than the others.

Surely there are less than 1,000 players with a 550 Knull in the player population. But either way, i'm not that invested in the character, he is just useless like so many others. Widow would be good as well, I feel like we have more countdown spam in the 5* tier these days and she cares about that right? Maybe it's time to adjust her stuff.

• Pantera236
    Pantera236 Posts: 383 Mover and Shaker
    Options

@ThaRoadWarrior said:

@Pantera236 said:

@ThaRoadWarrior said:
    “If he is at 550 and boosted” is perhaps the weakest defense of a character being “fine” that I can think of lol. Knull is just a bag of health points, he needs a rework.

Lots of people have him at 550 so not sure why that's such a week defense, also in my next comment I said he could use a rework just not a higher priority than the others.

Surely there are less than 1,000 players with a 550 Knull in the player population. But either way, i'm not that invested in the character, he is just useless like so many others. Widow would be good as well, I feel like we have more countdown spam in the 5* tier these days and she cares about that right? Maybe it's time to adjust her stuff.

Jesus tapdancing Christ, I just was saying he shouldn't be high on the priority list of reworks. Let it go.

• rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,296 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

My vote is for 2* Hawkeye. I want to see him get his Avoid power back.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@rainkingucd said:

Oooh...he is a 2* I have ready to go when he is on the list so tell me more about his Avoiding (hopefully not taxes)

• rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,296 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:

@rainkingucd said:

Oooh...he is a 2* I have ready to go when he is on the list so tell me more about his Avoiding (hopefully not taxes)

Once upon a time, in a galaxy far far away, before he had Speed Shot, he used to jump out of the way if he took damage, and sacrifice a teammate instead.

From his Character Thread
    Avoid - Purple Passive
    (PASSIVE) If there are more than 8 Purple tiles on the board, Hawkeye leaps out of the way of attacks, moving to the back of the team.
    Level Upgrades
    Level 2: Requires 7 Purple tiles. Level 3: Requires 6 Purple tiles. Level 4: Requires 5 Purple tiles. Level 5: Requires 4 Purple tiles.

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,185 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

But I love speed shot…maybe they could put that on his Blue since that’s a total dump stat for me.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Yeah, totally agree - Speed Shot is a must, it is entirely why I am going to ascend him!

• thedarkphoenix
    thedarkphoenix Posts: 557 Critical Contributor
    Options

Sinister, Mr Sinister.

• DrClever
    DrClever Posts: 584 Critical Contributor
    Options

Sinister is a great call - although I'd favour a complete rework of traps.

• Glockoma
    Glockoma Posts: 553 Critical Contributor
    Options

Trap meta ftw

• mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,154 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Since it's the 10th Anniversary, and with Ascended characters now debuted, I'd like to see a rework on each star level:

1* — Venom
    2* — Moonstone
    3* — Hulk
    4* — Bishop (he used to be too good, but his nerf broke him and made him unusable)
    5* — Too many to name, but my top picks are Spider-Man (Black Suit or Peter Parker), Green Goblin, God Emperor Doom, Loki, Mister Sinister, Cable, Black Widow, or Doctor Strange.

• bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,115 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

How about they completely redesign Bagman so that he’s good?

• NMANOZ1
    NMANOZ1 Posts: 110 Tile Toppler
    Options

Black Knight.