S.H.I.E.L.D. Resupply List (Daily Rewards)

Comments

• The only precedent is Doctor Doom at Day 44 instead of Day 45 -- he's followed by Ragnarok at Day 60, so it seems they go back to days-divisible-by-15 after a clash between the heroic token and free cover cycles.
  • jojeda654
    jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    And Dayraven was correct! Congratz! I'll give you 15 Hero Points so I don't have to deal with them anymore icon_lol.gif

165 - Wolverine (X-Force)
    171 - Recruit Token - Heroic

I wonder if they'll hand out the other 4 4* covers.
  • Wil88
    Wil88 Posts: 159 Tile Toppler
    Day 150 was a Recruit Token - Heroic.
  • yogi_
    yogi_ Posts: 1,236 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thanks!!!!
  • Lidolas
    Lidolas Posts: 500
    I knew I was a late comer to this game but I didn't realize how far behind I was. I'm only on day 66.

Thanks for the list. It's nice to know what prizes I have to look forward to.
  • Nonce Equitaur 2
    Nonce Equitaur 2 Posts: 2,269 Chairperson of the Boards
    Made this Sticky.
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Lidolas wrote:
    I knew I was a late comer to this game but I didn't realize how far behind I was. I'm only on day 66.

Thanks for the list. It's nice to know what prizes I have to look forward to.
    Me too, I was only a week or two behind when the patch covers were accidentally given away for day 90, but after my hiatus, I only just got the GSW and it's kinda daunting to see how many more days people got ahead.

Is there any way to 'reset' when you get your daily prize? I took a few hours the other day before doing the mission to claim it, but it still seems to be about the same time
  • jojeda654
    jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    178 - Recruit Token - Heroic
  • dingao666
    dingao666 Posts: 74 Match Maker
    i got 25 Hero Points today

no more 50HP, or they add 25hp ??
  • I'm now seeing Day 100 ahead of me as awarding 25 HP, instead of being a random day. Presumably there are other changes...?
  • TazFTW
    TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    ^It is part of the R50 patch.
    S.H.I.E.L.D. quartermasters have added static 25 Hero Point rewards to the Daily Rewards list in place of some of the random day sets to help smooth bumps in the average Agent's Hero Point income stream.

[edit]Day 71 is now 25 Hero Points
  • dingao666 wrote:
    i got 25 Hero Points today
    What day was that?

Also, days 161 and 170 are both 25 HP days.
  • Day 51 is now 25 hp
  • Looks like the pattern for guaranteed 25HP rewards is every day ending in a 1, except where it clashes with a heroic token or a cover, then. Of course, actual sightings to fill the list in would be better.
  • SilverTalon
    SilverTalon Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
    Day 32 and 61 are both 25 HP.
  • 151 is 25 hp.
  • 121 => 25 HP
  • Tharos
    Tharos Posts: 129
    Day 91 is 25 HP, one day after Hulk. Those 25 HP seems to be every 10 days. Thanks for this great list!
  • day 111 is also 25 hp day
    Theory: 25 you get 25 HP every 10 days on the first of the new set.
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    So to confirm, the 50 HP is removed from the list of the random awards now?