Characters and Skills Compendium -- 141 Stats

Comments

• Nonce Equitaur 2
    Nonce Equitaur 2 Posts: 2,269 Chairperson of the Boards
    Added Human Torch
  • uuddlrlr
    uuddlrlr Posts: 93 Match Maker
    Wiki has Gold characters separated from the 3*** Rare characters, so a link to Gold would be useful.
  • Added Human Torch
    Thanx for maintaining this compendium icon_e_biggrin.gif

I have notice some discrepances in the Human Torch (Classic) matching damage
    10/67/11/09/52/60 - 3.0 - __/_8/__/__/_5/10 - 5075 - Human Torch (Classic) In the main section
    11/67/12/10/52/60 in the character section

I have updated the Excel with this info and added some Maximum values for damage/protect skills. I'm still missing the max values for IW, maybe someone with her at level cap could give us this info icon_e_wink.gif

Regards
  • Nonce Equitaur 2
    Added Human Torch
    Thanx for maintaining this compendium icon_e_biggrin.gif

I have notice some discrepances in the Human Torch (Classic) matching damage
    10/67/11/09/52/60 - 3.0 - __/_8/__/__/_5/10 - 5075 - Human Torch (Classic) In the main section
    11/67/12/10/52/60 in the character section

I have updated the Excel with this info and added some Maximum values for damage/protect skills. I'm still missing the max values for IW, maybe someone with her at level cap could give us this info icon_e_wink.gif

I don't know what his low tiles will be. There is a 1 in 6 chance of being right.
  • 19/22/07/25/06/07 - 4.5 - _7/__/__/14/__/__ - 1320 - Hawkeye (Classic)

Hawkeye's skills look.... a bit weird?
  • Nonce Equitaur 2
    gamar wrote:
    19/22/07/25/06/07 - 4.5 - _7/__/__/14/__/__ - 1320 - Hawkeye (Classic)

Hawkeye's skills look.... a bit weird?

-- Yep -- corrected
  • Somebody knows what happen with Characters and Skills Compendium on address:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/9f7h0ua8iz9g5 ... pload.xlsx
  • link87 wrote:
    Somebody knows what happen with Characters and Skills Compendium on address:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/9f7h0ua8iz9g5 ... pload.xlsx
    My apologizes, broken link, I have updated it now (in my signature icon_e_wink.gif ).
    Regards
  • I've notice that Black Panther black power damages per Level are wrong. These are the postnerfed values:

Rage of the Panther - Black 12 AP
    Prideful Black Panther pounces, ravaging his opponents but provoking retaliation. Deals 194 damage to each enemy, but the enemy team gains 5 AP in their strongest color.
    Level Upgrades:
    Level 2: Deals 272 Damage.
    Level 3: Deals 349 damage.
    Level 4: Deals 427 damage.
    Level 5: Deals 504 damage.
    Max Level: 3162 damage [Strongest color is the color that has highest damage rating during scoring. If there are more than one color of the same power damage, the enemy will gain 5 AP for that one as well].

Regards
  • Human Torch:
    Max Level: 8x 192 Strike tiles

I thought they're attack tiles ?
  • Max Stats for Humar Torch (Classic) thanks to IceIX icon_e_biggrin.gif
    5075 HP
    12Y/67R/11B/52G/10P/60B/3.0x/3

Abilities at Level 5
    Fireball - 2891 damage
    Inferno - 8x 192 strength Attack tiles
    Flame Jet - 231 damage per AP, max 2083

Updated in the Excel
  • Is there a list of what a characters max level is based on how many cover they have?

It doesn't always seem to be consistent.

I have a black panther that is 1/1/1 max level of 20

I have a psylocke that is 2/1/0 max level of 28

What is the rhyme and reason to this being different?

Thanks in advance
  • mags1587
    mags1587 Posts: 1,020 Chairperson of the Boards
    To find out what the level cap will be with x/x/x number of covers, you can go here: Level Cap Calculator (Max level of a character given X covers). I can't give you the reasoning behind the differences, though.
  • thanks Mags, that is perfect
  • andrewqsmith
    andrewqsmith Posts: 36 Just Dropped In
    Thanks for all the work done on this!
  • Nonce Equitaur 2
    Added Falcon and Daken. I also stole first posts for the 3* characters -- if you are one of these first posters, feel free to edit that first post however you like -- I just care about the stat block. You can remove my name and any details that aren't needed.
  • useful, thank you
  • Data from IceIX:
    Falcon: http://www.d3pforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=6458
    Falcon spreads his wings, motivating his teammates as he swoops into the fight. When the team makes a yellow match, Falcon improves the strength of 3 friendly Protect, Strike, or Attack tiles by 10 percent.
    Level Upgrades
    Level 2: Improves friendly tiles by 15 percent.
    Level 3: Improves friendly tiles by 20 percent.
    Level 4: Improves friendly tiles by 25 percent.
    Level 5: Improves friendly tiles by 30 percent.
    More changes will be done in the future so his abilities scale with his level.

Nick Fury: http://www.d3pforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=6444&start=40#p121901
    Fury directs his agents to set traps at reported enemy locations. Creates 2 trap tiles that, when matched by the enemy, detonate in unison dealing 348 damage each (but not generating AP). If you match a trap it detonates dealing 174 damage. Enemies cannot see the trap. (single target, before was 'to each')

Excel updated with Falcon/Daken/Nick available data.

Regards
  • Nonce Equitaur 2
    Added Nick Fury
  • Nonce Equitaur 2
    Added some Falcon data and some upcoming character info.