Options
124»

Comments

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2023
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:
    We are meant to be getting a new community manager in September - I think MPQBlaine is just a fill-in which perhaps explains the patchy amounts of information posted if they are covering this on top of their other job(s). The Devs otherwise gonna Dev.

The sad thing is, that probably means we'll get a lot of "I'll have to check with the dev team" answers from the CM.
    And since the devs aren't talking, that'll be the end of most threads.
    I'll happily eat crow if somehow the situation magically improves come September, though!

• sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,112 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@BlackBoltRocks said:

@sambrookjm said:
    While I'd also give Penance Stare the #1 position, I'd like to shout out 3-star Loki's Illusions. So much board swap...so many random matches. It's dirt cheap at 5 TU as well, so one activation can lead to enough TU to cast it again next turn.

I just had the AI fire three Loki Illusions team-up in one match. And none of them resulted in a match, a la Quake's Green. I didn't know how to react.

I'd suggest buying a lottery ticket. It's your lucky day.

Another one that I found supremely annoying, and lost me the match, was Clea's "Creative Caster" Destroy a 3x3 group of tiles, and get some random effect based on the colors of the tiles that were destroyed.

I think the AI fired it three times during the match, and the resulting cascades/abilities were amazing to behold.

• Histamiel
    Histamiel Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    Options

In the recent days, I had more matches where the AI double dip with TU. I also see AI firing TU while the last enemy is stunned. TU is completely broken now. It happens most in PvE for me. Since my PvP play is reduced to one match a day.

• SuperCarrot
    SuperCarrot Posts: 171 Tile Toppler
    Options

So after reading many pages I can’t remember if they are or are not supposed to fire multiple team ups while stunned…goldfish brain strikes again…

• Bowgentle
    Options

They've never done it in the past, so no,they're not supposed to.
    At least they were not, we all are waiting on a dev to weigh in.

• MgoBlue51
    MgoBlue51 Posts: 91 Match Maker
    Options

In a challenge node on a pve, the ai fired three separate 1* spiderman tu's, which cheaply created critical tiles and almost crushed me. This never used to happen, they could only fire one team up, and only one time per match. I don't necessarily care either way about them having 3 tu's to fire, but not the same one please?

• Bowgentle
    Options

@MgoBlue51 said:
    In a challenge node on a pve, the ai fired three separate 1* spiderman tu's, which cheaply created critical tiles and almost crushed me. This never used to happen, they could only fire one team up, and only one time per match. I don't necessarily care either way about them having 3 tu's to fire, but not the same one please?

Revenge for all the times we went in with 3 MBWs.

• turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Options

These repeat AI team ups are getting a little annoying, I’ve also noticed that the amount of cascades the AI gets are a lot more than before so don’t know if the new company taking over resulted in a change to the ratios in game. At first I thought it was coincidence but now it’s happening almost every match

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,633 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Funny I was just wondering if this had been stealth fixed as I haven't had it happen for a fair few days but obviously not, I must have just been lucky recently.

• Bowgentle
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:
    Funny I was just wondering if this had been stealth fixed as I haven't had it happen for a fair few days but obviously not, I must have just been lucky recently.

Killing stuff with Okomega pretty much prevented the enemy teams from getting any AP.