Options

Comments

• WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 713 Critical Contributor
    Options

@Pantera236 said:

@bladewing said:

@sambrookjm said:
    I was running the Welcome to S.H.I.E.L.D 5-star node with Kingpin, and the AI team had Elektra's Double-Double Cross as their team-up. The got 8 AP, activated it, and lost their 8 Team-up AP. A few turns later, they had 8 more team-up AP...and activated it again. It happened a third time, at which point I finally caught on and thought something was going wrong.

The same thing happened on the 4-star node with Cloak and Dagger, when they used Moondragon's Moonlight Dispersal to split up Cloak and Dagger's attack tiles twice.

I'm assuming this is a bug in the new release? Or can we now reuse team-ups as many times as we want in a fight?

I was playing a Lightning Round PVP, and noticed it. The AI fired his Team-Up three times in total. This is the first time I have seen the AI do this. It’s always been one and done.

And the craziest thing about this was one of TeamUp the AI fired was when two characters on the opposing team were downed, and the last guy was stunned by me. So somehow the AI was able use a Team-Up while his characters were all inactive! ****?

AI firing a TU while stunned happened to me tonight in PvE. Same thing too, down to last opponent.

Same here. Happened once during pve and at least once during the last three lightning rounds. Glad to know I'm not losing my mind.

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

So can we get a clarification, @DevpoolMPQ_BCS @IceIX ?

• DrClever
    DrClever Posts: 584 Critical Contributor
    Options

@Pantera236 said:
    AI firing a TU while stunned happened to me tonight in PvE. Same thing too, down to last opponent.

I've seen this recently too. It's kind of logical, I guess (not the team up character that is stunned) but I'm not sure why this would have changed - suspect it's a side effect of some other update.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,638 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I also encountered the enemy team-up fired while stunned - the whole enemy team (or what was left of it) had been Thanos'ed but they somehow fired, I assumed it was some bug with Court Death O of O.

• bigjojo04
    bigjojo04 Posts: 377 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Just happened to me again in DDQ 4* node. Had 2 enemies left and got stunned by Crimson Bands of Cytorrak on back to back turns. That was fairly annoying

• Kolence
    Kolence Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    Options

This firing of enemy TU powers when all are stunned or dead sounds like a bug. I hope it's not airborne, cause I really don't need getting sick right now.

• skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 973 Critical Contributor
    Options

This must be our punishment for not completing the Community TU Challenge. The devs are determined to show us how vital TUs are to successful gameplay (though they really aren't... :D ).
    When will we players EVER learn our lesson?

• DAZ0273
    Options

So this might be coz I know nothing about her but does Moondragon's Moonlight Dispersal power have a two stage element to it? If not then the AI just fired that right now in SHIELD Training against me for the second time.

• GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,490 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

So I've definitely downed the last active character on the opposite side, and the remaining goon or goons then fired a TU. That's always been a thing - I'm fairly sure the AI does not need an active character to fire a TU, so if it fires when stunned that makes sense too.

The firing the TU multiple times, that's something new...

• MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    Options

Before some recent update, if all the opponents were stunned, they could not fire their teamup. The goons (if not stunned) were able to use their teamup.

Within the past week, I had a stunned opponent (both his teammates were downed) fire the teamup.

I've also seen the double firing of the opponent's teamup.

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,133 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I think the TU use by a stunned/ downed team has been that way for a long time. I'm a slow (non-optimal) player so it happens quite a lot to me!

Firing twice is new, though.

Also my Thano5 Court Death failed to stun anyone a few times on the 2016 PvP. I had to check to see if he was stunned himself but wasn't.

• DrClever
    Options

Maybe a lot of us are noticing it because of all the increased Thanosing.

• Histamiel
    Histamiel Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    Options

I have seen again AI using the same team up twice in the same match. But what was very odd, it is that the first one was fired before the AI even made a match. And the second time on their next turn. So TU is bugged but at random. So matches normal behavior and other one wird behavior.
    Another strange behavior I have also observed at least once with TU, I have fired a TU and the bar never grey out and still appear full even if I had 0 TU AP.

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

This just happened to be in the final 5* node in Welcome to Shield. The enemy team is stunned but every turn is 3* Elektra purple TU

• DAZ0273
    Options

So far the team ups that are playing up have all been sort'a useless or inconsequential. But if this thing starts firing Polaris stun all over the place or starts attacking us when the enemy team are dead or carries over to a new fight then we may have to get all Karen about this!

• Bowgentle
    Options

I'd just like to know if it's intended behaviour or not.
    But I guess that's too much to ask for.

• DAZ0273
    Options

@Bowgentle said:
    I'd just like to know if it's intended behaviour or not.
    But I guess that's too much to ask for.

You are assuming they know the answer to that...

• bigjojo04
    bigjojo04 Posts: 377 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Oh communication is a pay-to-win feature now. They forgot to mention it because you didn’t pay for it.

• DrClever
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:
    So far the team ups that are playing up have all been sort'a useless or inconsequential.

I found 3* She Hulk's Furious Charge somewhat annoying.

I guess as you say stuns would be tedious, but what's the worst option out there to have fired twice or not in a row? And has anyone encountered it yet?

• Bowgentle
    Options

@DrClever said:

@DAZ0273 said:
    So far the team ups that are playing up have all been sort'a useless or inconsequential.

I found 3* She Hulk's Furious Charge somewhat annoying.

I guess as you say stuns would be tedious, but what's the worst option out there to have fired twice or not in a row? And has anyone encountered it yet?

Penance Stare, Polaris, Deadly Hands... There's a few that come to mind.