**** Moondragon (Heather Douglas) ****

Options
12346»

Comments

• pepitedechocolat
    pepitedechocolat Posts: 204 Tile Toppler
    Options

Whales not working is probably linked to current temporary fix of making her immune to AOE. Lets wait for r280 to confirm she has broken 3DP.

• will7612
    will7612 Posts: 56 Match Maker
    Options

Use Kang, kill anyone, send the other away, she is done

• Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,556 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@will7612 said:
    Use Kang, kill anyone, send the other away, she is done

Used that strategy to take down many iHulk and Chasm teams, did ya?

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 4,945 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I just don't understand this. They're supposedly testing a fix for Chasm and/or Hulk, right now. Why are you releasing an immortal 4* before that fix? You know those guys are broken and she makes it worse.

Release any other character now, fix those guys, then release Moondragon. Or -- and this is crazy, move the "completely immortal" ability to some other character besides Moondragon, and give her something else.

Like what is the upside here? She's a 4*. Even if you're a conspiracy theorist about greedy devs, she's not generating sales. It's truly baffling.

• bladewing
    bladewing Posts: 126 Tile Toppler
    Options

I am guessing that BCS released Moondragon in celebration of Pride month.

Last year for Pride Month, it was Hulkling, if I recall correctly.

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@entrailbucket said:
    I just don't understand this. They're supposedly testing a fix for Chasm and/or Hulk, right now. Why are you releasing an immortal 4* before that fix? You know those guys are broken and she makes it worse.

Release any other character now, fix those guys, then release Moondragon. Or -- and this is crazy, move the "completely immortal" ability to some other character besides Moondragon, and give her something else.

Like what is the upside here? She's a 4*. Even if you're a conspiracy theorist about greedy devs, she's not generating sales. It's truly baffling.

YOU keep telling us that 5* players, and we in particular, don't matter.
    Why are you surprised by the proof now?

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I officially hate her now that she also deflects damage.

I guess @Punisher5784 isn't going to run out of material for The Meeting anytime soon the way things are going.

• Bowgentle
    Options

At least she's a 4, not a 3, so there's hope we'll never see her PVP again.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Every June. Guaranteed. :(

• HuracanDolor
    HuracanDolor Posts: 47 Just Dropped In
    Options

@entrailbucket said:

This kind of stuff drives people away actually….. my play, spending, etc. has considerably diminished since the release of Chasm. I know a bunch of people who have completely abandoned the game. It’s just not enjoyable anymore.

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:

I guess @Punisher5784 isn't going to run out of material for The Meeting anytime soon the way things are going.

Haha.. she threw a wrench in my plans to end the Meeting posts

• Bowgentle
    Options

@Punisher5784 said:

@DAZ0273 said:

You'll get another post out of the Chasm rebalance, if it ever materializes.

• illusionist_KA
    illusionist_KA Posts: 137 Tile Toppler
    Options

@Bowgentle said:
    At least she's a 4, not a 3, so there's hope we'll never see her PVP again.

You forgot that she will show up again in 4 months. Class of 2023 pvp and probably boosted the whole month. You know we won't see the chasm fix by then either. So, yeah. It's coming again.

• Bowgentle
    Options

Ugh.
    You're probably right.

• Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Is she not generating sales? Are you really sure?
    In ny alliance there are a few members buying bundles each time a 4* or a 3* is released and of course, she was bought too.
    And if chasm or characters helping him generate money, then yes, he is broken and aknowdleged, but lets coold down a bit his nerf.
    Perhaps until next year.
    Or two.

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 4,945 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Bowgentle said:

@entrailbucket said:

YOU keep telling us that 5* players, and we in particular, don't matter.
    Why are you surprised by the proof now?

This is a really good point that probably explains the whole thing, and now I feel a little silly.

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Bowgentle said:

@Punisher5784 said:

@DAZ0273 said:

You'll get another post out of the Chasm rebalance, if it ever materializes.

That's actually what I'm waiting for!