**** Moondragon (Heather Douglas) ****

Options

Comments

• Timemachinego
    Timemachinego Posts: 449 Mover and Shaker
    Options

@Blackstone said:

Ok. No need to explain anything. I have a friend that says goodbye at least 12 times, but still keeps talking until she's been standing at the door for 20 minutes and her husband is in the car blowing the horn and yelling for her to hurry up.

If she's not from the Midwestern US, we'll claim her. We all do that.

• Blackstone
    Blackstone Posts: 597 Critical Contributor
    Options

She's from Michigan.

• LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I'm about to champ her (Moondragon, not the friend from Michigan). What's the best cover distribution? Thanks!

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,959 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Playing with her in Shield Training and I brought my L300 iHulk to the Riri/Mockingbird node and just matched them to death since iHulk revived infinitely and she only took damage once on a match cascade (apparently that's the only way she can when paired with him since everything else including his revival damage was reflected back to him).

Easiest Shield Training ever!

KGB

• BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 1,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2023
    Options

I just came to realization about her while playing her pvp. I had a bunch of yellow and fired off her yellow like 4 times and filled the board with enemy protect tiles.

In puzzle gauntlet, every time the "have x amount of enemy protect tiles" comes around i use venom, it works but it's slow. Moondragon plus a yellow battery will be an instant win now.

• St_Bernadus
    St_Bernadus Posts: 599 Critical Contributor
    Options

At least Iceman is boosted. The stun is vital.

• LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I've been running PVP with Chasm and a Boosted Champed 5ingpin. It's not too bad. You can normally take out Moondragon on the initial stun or at least whittle her down. I still skip the Chasm/iHulks but Chasm/5ingpin does pretty well for this PVP.

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

So the final fix for Moondragon won't be out until her PVP is over for everyone except S5.
    Brilliant timing.

• Codex
    Codex Posts: 220 Tile Toppler
    Options

does that not mean S5 will suffer the most? I would think the damage not being diverted to ihulk and/or chasm is actually a benefit.

• HuracanDolor
    HuracanDolor Posts: 47 Just Dropped In
    Options

With this addition and all this instant revival ****, I’m pretty much out the MPQ business. Broken Circle has been pretty bad with character design. They are creating too many issues and refusing to fix them. Moondragon needs to still take damage from powers, I guess match damage is fine, but paired with arguably the most broken character in the game is making this non enjoyable. If the people who play the game would come together and stop playing the game for a month, that would force them to respond….. IJS

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Hmm...did Moondragon just get killed by Kang's countdown tile? Looks like it - both Kang and Deathlok were still in the fight so that shouldn't have happened. So is an exception because it is a random ally that gets moved to the front and Moondragon isn't immune or another bug?

• Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,556 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:
    Hmm...did Moondragon just get killed by Kang's countdown tile? Looks like it - both Kang and Deathlok were still in the fight so that shouldn't have happened. So is an exception because it is a random ally that gets moved to the front and Moondragon isn't immune or another bug?

Add it to the pile.

• HuracanDolor
    HuracanDolor Posts: 47 Just Dropped In
    Options

These guys are falling asleep at the wheel over there at Broken Circle smh

• Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,556 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Now that I've reached full progression in her PvP, I can say I fully hate her with the Immortals meta. That PvP was horrendous.

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 4,947 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

It is completely insane that she was released this way, especially considering that they knew, and acknowledged that they knew, that she's utterly broken with the resurrectors.

A lot of the broken stuff that's happened under BCS can be excused or written off as "they're short staffed" or "they're new" or "that's just an honest mistake." This is none of that.

I invite any BCS or 505 employee to play this event at the 5* level and tell us how this is ok.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I just basically said the above in the other thread about Moony but it bears saying again here. All you have done is made a new third for SHIELD SIM that is very easy for 5* players to obtain and will further ruin PvP for no reason. I don't understand why PvP is so hated. I don't know why Chasm is so beloved. Even if you fix Chasm you will still have iHulk. These things never end after the introductory PvP is done with.

• skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 974 Critical Contributor
    edited June 2023
    Options

Well... Moondragon made me put my usual Polaris/Grocket on the sidelines for her PVP event (so that part of her design worked, congrats Devs), but that was still probably one of the easiest climbs to 25 wins I've had in a long time. I just used boosted TacoPool/5Iceman the whole way. I saw her paired with some under-covered Chasms a few times, but I don't think I saw a single iHulk with her in my queues.

New release event completed, and now back to my dearest Polaris next event.

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2023
    Options

@entrailbucket said:
    It is completely insane that she was released this way, especially considering that they knew, and acknowledged that they knew, that she's utterly broken with the resurrectors.

A lot of the broken stuff that's happened under BCS can be excused or written off as "they're short staffed" or "they're new" or "that's just an honest mistake." This is none of that.

I invite any BCS or 505 employee to play this event at the 5* level and tell us how this is ok.

Exactly. If Chasm and possibly iHulk is being rebalanced, then why not delay her release? There is no Moondragon-relates events to force this release. I'm sure there are other approved characters they could had released instead.

• Nero
    Nero Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    Options

I like the way she work but is she usable with non revivers charachers ???

We need a character with heavy team stun ability when an immortal revive, or a gain of 10 ap ech colors or significant health permanent reduction like 20%/revive , or freeze all the teams ability for 3 turns...

Why not release a lot of hard counters for balancing the game?